SELECT CONTENT

Brady Ervin - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brady Ervin   - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 2 Empty Re: Brady Ervin - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Guest Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:37 am

coolangel wrote:I can see the squad fighting for him on Paradise. laugh out loud laugh out loud

Raven might already have a head start with her outfit on the mud wrestling group date. giggling

If he does go on BIP i think raven actually has a good shot with him

Back to top Go down

Brady Ervin   - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 2 Empty Re: Brady Ervin - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Guest Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:39 am

coolangel wrote:I can see the squad fighting for him on Paradise. laugh out loud laugh out loud

Raven might already have a head start with her outfit on the mud wrestling group date. giggling

Yes @coolangel and @cmarci93 I can see this guy putting a ring on Raven at the end of BIP.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:41 am

justa_knowbody wrote:Take a look at the pic of Brady in this link.  I am not posting the pic, just the link, as it may be a bit too much for some. Might even be considered NSFW, depending on where you work! Found this using a simple google image search.
https://jacque604.wordpress.com/2016/03/09/brady-ervin-3/

O.M.G he seems to be packing heat.  Interesting. giggling giggling cantstopl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:52 am

reason wrote:
justa_knowbody wrote:Take a look at the pic of Brady in this link.  I am not posting the pic, just the link, as it may be a bit too much for some. Might even be considered NSFW, depending on where you work! Found this using a simple google image search.
https://jacque604.wordpress.com/2016/03/09/brady-ervin-3/

O.M.G he seems to be packing heat.  Interesting. giggling giggling cantstopl

@reason Yes, it looks like he is fully equipped to see to Raven's "O" needs, LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:53 am

giggling giggling cantstopl cantstopl rofl rofl @justa_knowbody, you are funny.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:55 am

DLo is going to be kicking herself for hooking up with Luke once she gets a load of the apples on this guy.
Big welcome to @jlaw24 WOOT WOOT

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:58 am

Well, he's already gone. He accepted my IG request.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:49 am

He accepted my request to , that was fast

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:27 am

@pvpr does that mean he was let go before SC?

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:19 am

I guess he wasn't packing enough heat for Rachel. Hugesmile

Go Rachel!
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:22 am

Would be hilarious if he paid more attention to her friends during the group date and and that's why she let him go

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:30 am

Too much of a pretty boy for me. JMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brady Ervin - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+4
coolangel
Carine
jlaw24
GuardianAngel
8 posters