SELECT CONTENT

Anthony Battle - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Anthony Battle - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 7 Empty Re: Anthony Battle - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by TLTF Mon Apr 10, 2017 9:00 pm

So how many guys are left now ? Do we have their names ?

#TeamPeter Anthony Battle - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 7 1f495
#TeamRachel Anthony Battle - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 7 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Anthony Battle - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 7 Empty Re: Anthony Battle - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Beagle Mon Apr 10, 2017 9:01 pm

sportsfan76 wrote:I believe he is home.  Iggy is following him on IG.  Anthony's IG is private.

Wow, I thought he would last a little longer hmmm . Oh well, maybe BIP. Something went down in SC per RS, I hope it didn't involve him as a villain. scratch
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 10, 2017 9:05 pm

brownravens wrote:He just accepted my friend request

same!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 10, 2017 9:06 pm

It seems like he was sent home during the group date on Sunday? Filming started in Denmark on Saturday so the rose ceremony isn't for another 18-20 hours and according to RS Monday was a 1-on-1 and I don't think he would get a second 1-on-1 so quickly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 10, 2017 9:08 pm

pvpr wrote:It seems like he was sent home during the group date on Sunday? Filming started in Denmark on Saturday so the rose ceremony isn't for another 18-20 hours and according to RS Monday was a 1-on-1 and I don't think he would get a second 1-on-1 so quickly.

maybe even a 2 on 1

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Mon Apr 10, 2017 9:10 pm

Could've been a 2 on 1 too...
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 10, 2017 9:11 pm

But RS has photos of Monday's date, which was in a public place, and he said it was a 1-on-1. Whenever there's a 2-on-1 it's always in a private place and it's always the last date of the episode so IMO the schedule for Denmark was Saturday - 1-on-1, Sunday - GD, Monday - 1-on-1. IMO there was a 2-on-1 in episode 5 but not episode 6.

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Apr 10, 2017 9:13 pm

@pvpr just to note that the order they shoot the episode is not always the order they show it on TV. This has been the case in many seasons as recent as Jojo's season...jmo.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Mon Apr 10, 2017 9:14 pm

Elan is also currently tweeting so must've been a late night...

JoJo had a Ep 6 2 on 1 and an Ep 4, Nick had 5 and 6 I believe
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Mon Apr 10, 2017 9:15 pm

pvpr wrote:But RS has photos of Monday's date, which was in a public place, and he said it was a 1-on-1. Whenever there's a 2-on-1 it's always in a private place and it's always the last date of the episode so IMO the schedule for Denmark was Saturday - 1-on-1, Sunday - GD, Monday - 1-on-1. IMO there was a 2-on-1 in episode 5 but not episode 6.

...or no 2-on-1. Someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't recall a 2-on-1 on Andi's season. Maybe same for this season.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Apr 10, 2017 9:15 pm

julychild wrote:
pvpr wrote:But RS has photos of Monday's date, which was in a public place, and he said it was a 1-on-1. Whenever there's a 2-on-1 it's always in a private place and it's always the last date of the episode so IMO the schedule for Denmark was Saturday - 1-on-1, Sunday - GD, Monday - 1-on-1. IMO there was a 2-on-1 in episode 5 but not episode 6.

...or no 2-on-1. Someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't recall a 2-on-1 on Andi's season. Maybe same for this season.

Correct, none on Andi's season.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Mon Apr 10, 2017 9:19 pm

mercieme wrote:@pvpr just to note that the order they shoot the episode is not always the order they show it on TV. This has been the case in many seasons as recent as Jojo's season...jmo.

Which episode in Jojo's season are you referring to? As far as we know, the order they film the preceding episodes, before HTD's, is the same in which they show them.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Anthony Battle - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+12
Ladybug82
hae1001
coolangel
julychild
brownravens