SELECT CONTENT

Sam Frost - Jordie Hansen - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Discussion

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sam Frost - Jordie Hansen - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Discussion Empty Sam Frost - Jordie Hansen - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Mar 26, 2017 12:32 am

Discuss Sam Frost here
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Sam Frost - Jordie Hansen - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Discussion Empty Re: Sam Frost - Jordie Hansen - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Mar 26, 2017 12:36 am

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Sam Frost - Jordie Hansen - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Discussion Empty Re: Sam Frost - Jordie Hansen - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Discussion

Post by AEF Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:09 am

Sam is starting an acting career on one of the local soaps - Home and Away, no part has been announced, apparently she was impressive on Hell's Kitchen. All the best to her.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:11 am

@AEF Thanks for sharing. That surprises me and it doesn't at the same time.

I hope it all works out for her.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Sun Nov 05, 2017 8:48 am

Sam looking good
https://au.be.yahoo.com/style/fashion/a/37736873/derby-day-2017-best-spring-racing-fashion-at-flemington-melbourne/

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sun Nov 05, 2017 1:00 pm

@AEF Thanks so much for posting. Was wondering how Sam was doing. Just hope she's as good inside as she appears in the pic!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Sun Oct 10, 2021 12:57 pm

https://www.news.com.au/entertainment/celebrity-life/one-word-sam-frost-got-so-so-wrong-in-antivax-video/news-story/14c7ea69a2cd15f54ea3735093be904b

In the now-deleted Instagram video, the former Bachelorette turned Home And Away star revealed that she has chosen not to get vaccinated against Covid, and pleaded for “compassion” and “empathy” for those who have made the same decision as her.

“I was really hesitant about doing a video or even speaking up about this sort of thing, but I feel like it’s getting to a point now in the world where there’s a lot of segregation,” said the Sydney-based star.

I have been meaning to watch her season at some point. After all, the early AU seasons are probably the best to come from the franchise globally.
That’s not going to happen now. What a complete moron! Redfacemad :angryemotion
JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Oct 10, 2021 1:46 pm

blueblues wrote:https://www.news.com.au/entertainment/celebrity-life/one-word-sam-frost-got-so-so-wrong-in-antivax-video/news-story/14c7ea69a2cd15f54ea3735093be904b

In the now-deleted Instagram video, the former Bachelorette turned Home And Away star revealed that she has chosen not to get vaccinated against Covid, and pleaded for “compassion” and “empathy” for those who have made the same decision as her.

“I was really hesitant about doing a video or even speaking up about this sort of thing, but I feel like it’s getting to a point now in the world where there’s a lot of segregation,” said the Sydney-based star.

I have been meaning to watch her season at some point. After all, the early AU seasons are probably the best to come from the franchise globally.
JMO

100% completely agree with you!

So blissfully oblivious and self absorbed. The sheer ignorance and arrogance to equate her selfish opinion and unmitigated gall to talk about segregation 🤦🏽‍�

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sun Oct 10, 2021 3:13 pm

Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Mon Oct 11, 2021 2:31 pm

Idlemess wrote:
blueblues wrote:https://www.news.com.au/entertainment/celebrity-life/one-word-sam-frost-got-so-so-wrong-in-antivax-video/news-story/14c7ea69a2cd15f54ea3735093be904b

JMO

100% completely agree with you!

So blissfully oblivious and self absorbed. The sheer ignorance and arrogance to equate her selfish opinion and unmitigated gall to talk about segregation 🤦🏽
Honestly there are so many totally ignorant selfish celebrities like her in Aus getting attention when they should be totally irrelevant
Matt said it best https://www.news.com.au/entertainment/celebrity-life/bachelor-star-matt-agnew-responds-to-sam-frosts-vaccination-video/news-story/89898a50f0bde08e2d69f9f24ff7a234
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Mon Oct 11, 2021 5:19 pm

What was her purpose of going to social media to make a statement like that? To her huge platform of fans and followers to spread disinformation because her other option was to stay in her lane and keep her choice to herself

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Oct 12, 2021 12:22 am

@Idlemess Depending on whom you hang out with, being a non-vaccinated person can be lonely and isolating and even feel like me-vs-the-world - just guessing as I am vaccinated and have excluded those who are not from social gatherings.

As I posted in Matt Agnew's thread, I am vaccinated because I am thinking of others, as well as myself. The world does not revolve around me.

Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sam Frost - Jordie Hansen - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Discussion

+4
Norcalgal
GuardianAngel
AEF
AllAboutLove
8 posters