SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3

Page 19 of 53 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 36 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3 - Page 19 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3

Post by Guest Mon May 15, 2017 10:58 pm

2pop

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3 - Page 19 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3

Post by Guest Mon May 15, 2017 11:01 pm

sosleepy wrote:Personally I think Jordan owes a lot more of his career to his NFL brother than JoJo. No, I don't think he'd be where he is if he wasn't related to Aaron Rodgers.

YES to this. The game is in the last name, so to speak.

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon May 15, 2017 11:02 pm

He actually wasn't drafted. But I'm gonna agree that who his brother is helped him, even if it was only partially the reason. JMO

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3 - Page 19 87b72b10 JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3 - Page 19 86669110 JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3 - Page 19 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Mon May 15, 2017 11:03 pm

@Boshem people are allowed to have differing opinions.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon May 15, 2017 11:05 pm

Yeah, Aaron certainly helped. JoJo? Nah, not really IMO. Sorry, I like Jordan, but he has yet to bring me to watch a single college football game. I don't need that. I've got the patriots Smiley

I think it was a mixture of things. Being related to Aaron helped, his background with Vanderbilt helped, and that fact that you know, he's actually good at what he does, definitely helped. Props to him for hustling though. He does a ton of work for various things. JMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon May 15, 2017 11:10 pm

Ash2214 wrote:
mindless wrote:
sosleepy wrote:You do not get to sell a house with a stipulation that it must be rented. laugh out loud If anything, the true owner is probably just looking to capitalize on a great real estate market and unload it on someone else. It's entirely up to the new owner if they keep renting it, but I'm guessing not likely. JoJo and Jordan are at the mercy of the sale, and if the new owners want them out, out they will go. There lease stated in August though, so it's probably built into the sale that they have rights to stay until at least then. So not surprising they aren't packing yet.

I'm so curious to see if they get property in LA! laugh out loud Chillax. On the side. Part time. I know.

I don't think anyone's saying they'll get to live in the house indefinitely, just that it being on sale doesn't mean they'll be moving anytime soon since they're renting. If they owned it themselves, then obviously selling it would imply a move, but having rented it, it doesn't tell us anything about them or their plans. They'll probably get to live in it until their lease is over at least. JMO.

Yes. This is exactly what I was saying as well. The owner obviously has this house as a form of income. A lot of the time when home owners do that, if they sell it it's often sold to people wanting to do the same thing - own the home as an investment and rent it. It happened with my apartment. It's common, especially in major cities where you can get high rent.  Regardless, if the lease is until August or next October, JoJo and Jordan get to stay there.

Okay, I swear I'm done talking about their house, the terms of the lease, reading about property records, etc. laugh out loud

Yeah, I think many investors would prefer to buy an investment property that's already leased to reliable renters. Less work for them than buying an empty property, fixing it up and finding people who won't ruin it and will pay their rent in time. The fact that it's leased for a while still might also put off buyers who want to move in it themselves, unless they're willing to wait. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Mon May 15, 2017 11:19 pm

The record he has as Vanderbilt says otherwise. But who am I to say! I guess the history books will judge.

ETA And for the record, anyone who makes it as far as the NFL has done better than most. So that in itself is an accomplishment, IMO.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 15, 2017 11:28 pm

I think most would agree it's been a challenging day with very active threads. Emotions run high when negative comments are posted for a fan favourite in a General Discussion thread. It happens all the time.

We aren't going to sit here trying to enjoy the evening and waste time deleting and editing posts because of rude snark attitudes. Please take them elsewhere.

And for the record, the phrase, "you do realize" is NOT acceptable. Take the time to word your posts with respect for other members.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Tue May 16, 2017 1:11 pm

As was speculated on this forum, it seems as though JoJo and Jordan may be moving the Dallas-based magazine said that they "are moving on from the small but chic dwelling". I'm not posting the website since it has their address in it. But I guess we will know in due course what their next move (no pun intended) may be.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue May 16, 2017 1:44 pm

It seems like the article is just going off of the fact that the house is listed for sale since it mentions that. I'm assuming the magazine is under the impression they own it and they're moving out since it's up for sale.

They could still be moving though. We'll eventually see I guess. Either way, it's such a cute house.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 16, 2017 1:50 pm

Whatever the situation is with the house, I can't see them waiting around to see if it sells to an investor or to an owner occupied purchaser. Either way they have until Aug or Oct which ever fact is correct. I wouldn't want to wait around to see if it sells and to whom. What if it doesn't sell when their lease expires, then they have to do a month to month? It just sounds too left up in the air for me personally.

IMO they'll move, and it will be to a much larger home. Just my gut feeling.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue May 16, 2017 2:00 pm

She shared a video a couple of months ago of a home that was being built. Not sure if it's for her business or what.

They've both said in the past that they love the house they're in and it was perfect for them to start off in, but they will eventually need more space. I wouldn't be surprised if now that they feel more settled and have made it past the one year mark if they're looking for a new and much larger house too. JMO

Since they supposedly have a lease until August or October, they perhaps might not be in a rush to get out since they have some time. Might be why there's been no sign of moving yet.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 53 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 36 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3

+47
whit90
mizzoufan
Mella13
puppiesandkittens
Stacia620