SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3

Page 37 of 53 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 45 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3 - Page 37 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:26 am

Mella13 wrote:Maybe he knows her, no?
Is there only one video or more?
Just that one.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3 - Page 37 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3

Post by sosleepy Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:53 am

Such #goals. These two. laugh out loud

Personally not a relationship I'd want to build a foundation on. Sounds like there are major trust issues ... combined with a man who just can't help himself 100% of the time.

Also, I think it's noteworthy that Jordan has two older brothers. Neither brother is what I'd consider the "settle down" type, and both seem to bounce relationships. *IMO* Jordan is the same. *IMO* I see no reason why the youngest brother, involved in sports and entertainment (notorious fields for cheating and broken relationships) would be the first to settle down for real. **JMO**

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:03 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Opinions not Facts)
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:54 am

I've given Jordan props over the past year in regards to what he's done for his relationship. He's gone above and beyond. Contrary to what has been stated here a lot, he has had time away from JoJo. I've seen countless fan pictures of him out at bars with co-workers and his friends Brandon and Todd when he's gone to visit them without JoJo.

If he loves JoJo, but still has the itch and feels the need to drink too much and then get flirty at the bar with women who his friends are trying to pick up, well then hey, JoJo needs to decide what is best for her. I wouldn't be happy either, regardless of insecurities from a past relationship. This week should be interesting.

All I know is that these troll accounts that are going after him are going straight for the jugular laugh out loud they're bringing up Ben, Robby, Chase, and saying all kinds of crazy things. While it's hilarious, it's also crazy laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:00 am

If anyone can find a remedy to stop troll accounts, then more power to you. The fact remains he was in a bar all cozied up to a female. Whether they were talking about football or whatever, we are all entitled to post our opinions.

If Jordan is taking detours, that are unnecessary so he can fly with JoJo, not once but several times, then yes, it's assumed she doesn't like to fly alone and we can post those opinions without having snark comments back. We speculate on all forums across this board, these two are no exception.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71478

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:13 am

I mentioned the trolls, but I don't believe I posted anywhere saying we couldn't share our opinions. Just stating that they're going after him, which truthfully, while horrible, I can't really defend him here.

Also, the thing is, as far as I know and I follow them, Jordan hasn't taken detours several times to fly with her because she supposedly doesn't like flying. That's not a fact. That happened once, back in september. They fly often together, but they're always going to the same place - going on vacation, visiting his parents, going to CA for work, etc.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:16 am

Ash2214 wrote:I've given Jordan props over the past year in regards to what he's done for his relationship. He's gone above and beyond. Contrary to what has been stated here a lot, he has had time away from JoJo. I've seen countless fan pictures of him out at bars with co-workers and his friends Brandon and Todd when he's gone to visit them without JoJo.

If he loves JoJo, but still has the itch and feels the need to drink too much and then get flirty at the bar with women who his friends are trying to pick up, well then hey, JoJo needs to decide what is best for her. I wouldn't be happy either, regardless of insecurities from a past relationship. This week should be interesting.

All I know is that these troll accounts that are going after him are going straight for the jugular laugh out loud they're bringing up Ben, Robby, Chase, and saying all kinds of crazy things. While it's hilarious, it's also crazy laugh out loud

I also think the scary thing for Jo here is he started to potentially treat her like he treated his on/off again or whatever relationship: icing her out after an argument if he was truly gone during the day (spotted out with fans) and then had dinner without her and then was out again with his buddies getting wasted and flirting til the wee hours of the morning. Especially considering she's in a city where she doesn't know anyone and came specifically so he can be with his friends and bro.

I think/hope that he realized that whatever they argued about had at that point escalated to doing some serious damage to their relationship and the woman he claims to love and her faith in him and skaddled home to deal with what I can only imagine was the hottest of hot messy messes laugh out loud .

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:29 am

I haven't followed this couple at all, read this thread, or follow them on sm. So I have no clue on them. I'm only judging this one incident.

Imo, there's a serious issue, if, as according to this thread, JoJo was up at 3am checking on Jordan on social media, saw suspicious activity from his part, and straight up blocked him on ig. And imo there's a serious issue, if Jordan feels the need to 'chase' Jojo, as according to this thread, he was doing after that night, to win her over.
Imo Jordan is a huge flirt, it's part of his personality. Imo that just doesn't work with someone with a lot of trust issues. Imo that will cause problems in the future too, and I bet it already has. That part of his personality is a factor that JoJo fell for, and he's just not going to be able to turn it off all the time. He's bound to flirt again, and if Jojo doesn't work on her insecurities, she'll fly off the handle again. And imo it'll be seen on sm again. Jmo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:31 am

Cocoasneeze wrote:I haven't followed this couple at all, read this thread, or follow them on sm. So I have no clue on them. I'm only judging this one incident.

Imo, there's a serious issue, if, as according to this thread, JoJo was up at 3am checking on Jordan on social media, saw suspicious activity from his part, and straight up blocked him on ig. And imo there's a serious issue, if Jordan feels the need to 'chase' Jojo, as according to this thread, he was doing after that night, to win her over.
Imo Jordan is a huge flirt, it's part of his personality. Imo that just doesn't work with someone with a lot of trust issues. Imo that will cause problems in the future too, and I bet it already has. That part of his personality is a factor that JoJo fell for, and he's just not going to be able to turn it off all the time. He's bound to flirt again, and if Jojo doesn't work on her insecurities, she'll fly off the handle again. And imo it'll be seen on sm again. Jmo.
I agree it's clearly still an issue (her insecurities and his flirtatiousness) and hopefully this was a wake up call for them to revisit this whole thing before they go the Josh and Amanda stupidity route for us all to watch and laugh and point at laugh out loud I wonder if she also woke her mom up at 3am?? Oh boy.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:33 am

Well, I don't think this is the hottest of messes they have gone through IMO. I think what occurred when they just got engaged is far worse because there were several issues they had to deal with and because the relationship was still in the infancy stage they had less stability to weather those storms. I think this situation and insecurities from past relationships are now rearing their head once more. But I hope it gives them both a reality check. Jordan either needs to ship straight or ship out at this point. They need at this point to set boundaries, lay down what is acceptable and unacceptable (if one or both parties didn't know before). If there is a repeat to this behavior then I'll call doom on these two. But until then, I would like to see how they weather this one. So far they are doing a good job by laying low on SM. How they treat with the next couple days and the week or two ahead will be very telling, IMO.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:34 am

@Cocoasneeze we're not sure what happened. JoJo might have actually still been in Nashville. He might have gone out with the boys while she stayed home with Luke and Airelle. If that's the case, Jordan would have come home to her at 3am, which could be why they up in the early morning.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:38 am

The week has started with a BANG for these two. Both were at fault and both need to talk about what is acceptable and what isn't otherwise it will go on the down road. Next time it happens it will be no joke. So what I say is if they "still" love each other they will get thru it and I hope they do otherwise this will be a HUGE disappointment.

Fight for the fairytale, it does exist. beatingheart
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:40 am

Cocoasneeze wrote:I haven't followed this couple at all, read this thread, or follow them on sm. So I have no clue on them. I'm only judging this one incident.

As per the bolded, that is all speculation. We have no proof that JoJo was checking on Jordan in SM. We know that they unfollowed/refollowed each other early in the morning. CMIIW, but the video of the alleged suspicious activity was posted after they unfollowed each other. And as far as the chasing goes, which fiancé in their right mind wouldn't want to patch things up with their SO if there's a problem? I wouldn't consider that a chase, IMO. I will agree though that part of Jordan's personality is being very friendly. I dare say that JoJo is the same in this regard. They are both, by nature very touchy feely persons. So, when you put Jordan's very friendly personality together with his natural touchy feely ways in a bar situation, past midnight with alcohol involved then yeah, problems are likely to occur. I am in no way excusing his behavior, but he has to learn how to be true to himself in terms of his personality, while at the same time not appearing to disrespect JoJo and his relationship with her, IMO.

My husband actually is very friendly in the same way. And I had to point out to him when we were dating how his innocent motives can be misconstrued as being a flirt. Suffice it to say that he has learned how to be himself without being overly friendly in a way that can raise eyebrows. If Jordan wants, he can learn that as well.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 53 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 45 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3

+47
whit90
mizzoufan
Mella13
puppiesandkittens
Stacia620