SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3

Page 6 of 53 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 29 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3 - Page 6 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3

Post by ReneeM Fri Apr 07, 2017 2:39 pm

Boshem wrote:http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/jojo-fletcher-talked-aaron-rodgers-family-rift-before-olivia-munn-split-w475659 Jojo knew about the split laugh out loud

This headline is so inflammatory compared to what she actually says in the article. She basically says the same thing she's said since the show ended.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3 - Page 6 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3

Post by Alanna Fri Apr 07, 2017 2:41 pm

She's so wise laugh out loud heartbeat but I think Baddy is actually the wise one and has helped her.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Fri Apr 07, 2017 2:51 pm

ReneeM wrote:
Boshem wrote:http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/jojo-fletcher-talked-aaron-rodgers-family-rift-before-olivia-munn-split-w475659 Jojo knew about the split laugh out loud

This headline is so inflammatory compared to what she actually says in the article. She basically says the same thing she's said since the show ended.
Exactly. If anything, the interviewer secretly had information about the split, and tried to get something out of JoJo IMO.

By the way, I always thought that Jordan kept the information about Aaron to a minimum during the HTD. The only alternative would have been to flat out lie about the reason he was absent, but without being able to coordinate with the family that would not have worked, and it would have been an even bigger mess IMO.

Maybe at that point he even thought that he could persuade the producers to not air it (oh sweet summer child!).
JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Apr 07, 2017 2:54 pm

blueblues wrote:
ReneeM wrote:

Exactly. If anything, the interviewer secretly had information about the split, and tried to get something out of JoJo IMO.

By the way, I always thought that Jordan kept the information about Aaron to a minimum during the HTD. The only alternative would have been to flat out lie about the reason he was absent, but without being able to coordinate with the family that would not have worked, and it would have been an even bigger mess IMO.

Maybe at that point he even thought that he could persuade the producers to not air it (oh sweet summer child!).
JMO
He even went as far to say that he loved his brother and that he understood why things have turned into what they have. It's not easy juggling the life Aaron lives. Jordan did a good job, IMO, while handling it on the show. He looked utterly angry when CH brought it up in the ATFR. His face was priceless laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Boshem Fri Apr 07, 2017 2:55 pm

http://terezowens.com/aaron-rodgers-going-to-reconcile-with-estranged-family/ Oh look it's already starting *rolls eyes*

Boshem

Back to top Go down

Post by Boshem Fri Apr 07, 2017 2:57 pm

I also thought Jordan handled it well. He didn't bash Aaron, he said super nice things about him for not speaking for over a year.. I would be bashing my brother personally. But ofcourse, the media made it so much worse than it was and alas we have this.

Boshem

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Apr 07, 2017 3:02 pm

Yes Jordan kept it as classy as possible. To be fair, so did Aaron. Aaron also left everything "no comment" and "this is private" while still wishing his brother well when questioned about the show. I'm getting so excited for this reconciliation! I better scrounge up those Jordan/JoJo clips fast so i can fan for real. laugh out loud I'm such an easy sell.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Apr 07, 2017 3:06 pm

Does anyone know how Baddy even got connected to this $hitshow to begin with? He doesn't like fit the "type." His selection always felt so random to me!
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Apr 07, 2017 3:11 pm

@sosleepy laugh out loud I'm kind of in the same boat. There's a video of Aaron (I hate him for football reasons) at some party this week rapping along to one of my favourite songs and he knew all the lyrics and I've been rethinking my whole stance on him giggling Now this? I might root for GB to represent the NFC in the Super Bowl this year, if only so he can get that azz tapped by my Pats JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3 - Page 6 3806527698

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Fri Apr 07, 2017 3:11 pm

Jojo gets 10 points for answering that question in the People article!
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Apr 07, 2017 3:15 pm

sosleepy wrote:Does anyone know how Baddy even got connected to this $hitshow to begin with? He doesn't like fit the "type." His selection always felt so random to me!
Not the exact connection, but according to Jordan, RS and other outlets, the show reached out to him 10 days before filming began. He told them no. They leaked his name to Us Weekly before Jordan even verbally said yes.  The show sent a crew out there to film his intro in case he agreed. He agreed once he knew it was JoJo. He apparently wouldn't have gone on if it was Caila according to RS and Us Weekly. 

Here's a gift for you. One of my favs of them laugh out loud 
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_EVgWu4pY1M

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Apr 07, 2017 3:16 pm

ReneeM wrote:@sosleepy laugh out loud I'm kind of in the same boat. There's a video of Aaron (I hate him for football reasons) at some party this week rapping along to one of my favourite songs and he knew all the lyrics and I've been rethinking my whole stance on him giggling Now this? I might root for GB to represent the NFC in the Super Bowl this year, if only so he can get that azz tapped by my Pats JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3 - Page 6 3806527698

A Pats fan?!!!! YUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!  laugh out loud laugh out loud You realize the rest of the country is so sick of that $hit, right? JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3 - Page 6 3806527698

I'm kidding, girl. But come on ... Pack at the Super Bowl and you know Jordan and fam will be there with JoJo if they reconcile. They'll prob even be on the field after The Pack wins... and once Brady and co schlep off to the locker room. Hugesmile
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 53 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 29 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3

+47
whit90
mizzoufan
Mella13
puppiesandkittens
Stacia620