SELECT CONTENT

Jack Stone - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 16 of 19 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jack Stone - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 Empty Re: Jack Stone - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mindless Thu May 04, 2017 9:25 am

Kashathediva wrote:I hope she does find love. However, I think she needs to find herself first. Maybe give herself a good 3 yrs or so to raise herself and her girls and then think about being with a man? She certainly won't wither up and blow away. JMO

Indeed. I never got the rush with her. The ink was barely dry on her divorce papers when she went on Ben's season. Just be single for a while and focus on yourself and your kids! Might help avoid the same mistakes over and over.

Back to Jack, so is he the one who went to school with Rachel and has been harbouring a crush ever since?
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Jack Stone - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 Empty Re: Jack Stone - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu May 04, 2017 9:32 am

@mindless That is what I am wondering too about Jack and the person who have a crush on her? I cant wait to see who it is. giggling giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu May 04, 2017 9:44 am

You guys it was just a follow right? laugh out loud I can't imagine them together!

Jack Stone - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu May 04, 2017 10:09 am

if he is indeed the guy who had a crush on her I think it's kinda sweet - maybe the timing wasn't right for them to try something in the past for whatever reason...though if he was indeed the guy when they tried it out there must have been something lacking since he went home on the single date
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 04, 2017 11:04 am

Jack Stone
Hillcrest High School
Dates attended or expected graduation 2001 – 2004
https://www.linkedin.com/in/jackjstone/

Rachel doesn't list all her education.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/lindsayrachel/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu May 04, 2017 11:12 am

emusha wrote:if he is indeed the guy who had a crush on her I think it's kinda sweet - maybe the timing wasn't right for them to try something in the past for whatever reason...though if he was indeed the guy when they tried it out there must have been something lacking since he went home on the single date

Maybe she was just uncomfortable with the thought of dating someone who knew her, or knew of her, growing up. I would be. I feel like I've grown so much since my school years that if I were to get into a new relationship now, I'd want to start it off on a clean slate, without some ancient preconceived notions.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu May 04, 2017 11:20 am

@mindless I agree with you that she'd have grown so much since her high school days...however, I do imagine for both ppl it would be exactly like starting from a blank slate. who knows, maybe they actually were good friends or got close because both were members of a club and those shared memories are a nice common ground to chat about or start from.

If the preconceived notions are getting in the way of them connecting rather than the shared memories and experiences bringing them closer together...then I agree with you that it might be a hindrance rather than beneficial for them to have known each other previously.

Overall, imo, whoever the guy was who had a crush on Rachel it is romantic for him to have wanted to see if there was anything between them worth exploring... I believe in "no regrets" and good on him for trying it out. all jmo
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Thu May 04, 2017 8:08 pm

Is he the only one from Dallas? If so, then I'd guess he's the one who had the crush on her growing up (and it makes sense since they're around the same age). Anyway, if it's him, I think it's cute that he tried at least. But my guess is that there just wasn't anything there and she didn't really want to lead him on further, so she let him go on the single date.

I just hope he ends up being normal... at least for this show laugh out loud.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 04, 2017 10:46 pm

@kimberlyg He was not the only one from Dallas Fred that was on Ellen was also from Dallas and I think Matt is from Dallas too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri May 05, 2017 1:56 am

Plus, IMO, the other 5 that we haven't found yet one could be from Dallas as well.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri May 05, 2017 8:55 am

reason wrote:@kimberlyg He was not the only one from Dallas Fred that was on Ellen was also from Dallas and I think Matt is from Dallas too.

I think Fred is at least 4 years younger since he started university in 2008, so I don't think it's him. Doesn't Matt live in Connecticut?
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 05, 2017 10:12 am

Looks like Rachel went to First Baptist Academy which is in downtown Dallas.

Jack Stone - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 Rachel10
ETA: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=7924941&sk=friends&collection_token=7924941%3A2356318349%3A54

Last edited by adf23 on Fri May 05, 2017 10:48 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added source)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 19 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jack Stone - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+35
sdmom
ericbutterfly
bleuberry
mindless
Sarahrayofsunshinee