SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #69

Page 21 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #69 - Page 21 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #69

Post by umngirl Sat May 13, 2017 7:16 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #69 - Page 21 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #69

Post by lipsis Sat May 13, 2017 7:22 pm

That baby! My heart!

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat May 13, 2017 7:23 pm

That smirk will get him anything he wants. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] laugh out loud

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat May 13, 2017 7:30 pm

Current score Blue 10 - Red 3

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat May 13, 2017 7:39 pm

Cat get a single (Sean got one earlier) and scores!

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat May 13, 2017 7:41 pm

Score now tied 10 - 10!!! Woo hoo! Go Team Red

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat May 13, 2017 7:46 pm

Sammy and Marms cheering them on. (with Sammy's gf Lucy and her mom Crista in the background)
Source: @sealthgirl

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat May 13, 2017 7:48 pm

Big daddy on deck

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat May 13, 2017 7:52 pm

Marms must be in hog heaven getting a 1:1 date with Samuel.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat May 13, 2017 8:14 pm

And the Big Stud Machine homers

And Catherine scores. Red 20 - Blue 11

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat May 13, 2017 8:36 pm

Final score:

Credit: @UnitedWayKC

Way to go Lowe's and those other people you played with. Smiley

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat May 13, 2017 8:59 pm

A huge thank you to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for everything today. You were the best field reporter anywhere. I think you missed your calling as a sports photographer. We were so lucky and spoiled to have you there. I hope you enjoyed getting to meet our favorite couple.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #69

+28
motheroffive
mprssdbyu
Diana
SeanCatTristaRyanfan
bleuberry