SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #69

Page 23 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #69 - Page 23 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #69

Post by Linds911 Sun May 14, 2017 1:47 am

Thanks for sharing [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] & [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]!! Looks like a fun time! Smiley

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11978

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #69 - Page 23 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #69

Post by lipsis Sun May 14, 2017 11:31 am

Happy Mothers Day to all from our favorite new mom and the cutest baby in all the land.

Credit: @Dreft

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun May 14, 2017 1:26 pm

And a supplement to that from Sean's Facebook

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Sun May 14, 2017 2:20 pm

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY to all the Moms today. And to all those wonderful woman who are Moms by being there for "friends and relatives and pets and all those who need a Mom's hug"
Our Babes with Babies will teach the cynical that you can find love even on a silly reality venue and it blossoms and brings with it THE MOST ADORABLE babies.
blowkiss Love from Smartcat
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun May 14, 2017 7:59 pm

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun May 14, 2017 9:04 pm

As you know, I don't usually post other people's stuff but I just had to post this one. These two have to get married now that they've been nekkid together. Happy birthday Lucy. (Lucy on the left, Samuel on the right)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - More videos at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

IG Story: Cristao17

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun May 14, 2017 9:08 pm

This will be the perfect video for Cat and Crista to dig up for their wedding cake cutting in about 25 years. Lol

Also, Samuel's first birthday is going be so fun with cake.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun May 14, 2017 9:46 pm

I can't embed this but Samuel gave Cat the perfect Mother's Day gift. Take a watch and listen.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 14, 2017 9:54 pm

The 3 generation pic is beautiful.

Samuel and Lucy are too funny! laugh out loud

I watched the vid probably 5 times. So cute!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun May 14, 2017 10:26 pm

Yup.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun May 14, 2017 10:39 pm

They must stay in a hotel now to keep Samuel on as regular a schedule as possible.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun May 14, 2017 11:03 pm

Are my eyes deceiving me or is that a tooth in little Samuel's mouth?

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #69

+28
motheroffive
mprssdbyu
Diana
SeanCatTristaRyanfan
bleuberry