SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #69

Page 42 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #69 - Page 42 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #69

Post by lipsis Fri Jun 30, 2017 11:11 am

Aw, look how happy Ellie is that her favorite human (and those other two) are back.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Sean's IG story

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #69 - Page 42 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #69

Post by Sprite Fri Jun 30, 2017 1:37 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I would have loved to have seen that reunion. My Oz goes crazy after I get back from work, let alone after I've been gone a couple of weeks.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Jun 30, 2017 5:27 pm

I get sad for Ellie when they go away now that she doesn't have Lola around. I know she's well taken care of but its not the same as your family.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 30, 2017 6:17 pm

She's a happy puppy! She's smiling!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Jun 30, 2017 8:34 pm

Im away from my computer and can't embed this but it's the best thing you'll see all week

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Jun 30, 2017 8:37 pm

^She's not lying. Cutest thing you'll see.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Jun 30, 2017 8:41 pm

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Jun 30, 2017 9:13 pm

Here's the video you all need to see.
Credit: @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Jun 30, 2017 9:54 pm

Thank you Umngirl.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:52 pm

Hey Mama and Daddy stop that mush stuff and pick me up. So sweet to see these two in their own moment. Sammy, we know you get all the attention you need little buddy but its grownup time at least for a few minutes! :sweetheart:
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Jun 30, 2017 11:00 pm

awwww

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Jun 30, 2017 11:03 pm

So a certain someone has a birthday coming up. I say we start the celebrating a few days early. We know he has his big Dr. Seuss petty this weekend.
Source: my creation

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #69

+28
motheroffive
mprssdbyu
Diana
SeanCatTristaRyanfan
bleuberry