SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #69

Page 73 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #69 - Page 73 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #69

Post by umngirl Thu Oct 05, 2017 1:52 pm

It does! They're all grown up now. *sniff sniff* laugh out loud

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #69 - Page 73 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #69

Post by StevAlimc Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:59 pm

lipsis wrote:One of the publicity shots from yesterday. Doesn't this remind you of some of their engagement photos, only the married parental version?
Yup! but Samuel needs to be in that Basket he fits right in! Smiley Thanks for all the updates [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] & [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], what a busy week for the Lowes.
My photoshopped
StevAlimc
StevAlimc

Back to top Go down

Post by Ken Cooper Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:25 am

Perfect StevA.
And room for another cutie in the other basket.

Ken Cooper

Female Posts : 185

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:55 pm

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #69 - Page 73 3806527698 I saw the picture first before I read the comments and thought wait, Samuel wasn't in that basket. laugh out loud So cute [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Oct 06, 2017 2:20 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thanks for the chuckle today. He fits right in.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Oct 07, 2017 7:26 pm

Source

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:40 am

Every time I come on, I'm so hoping for another pregnancy announcement from these two laugh out loud they sure make cute ones. imo
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:06 pm

As we say in Lowe-land, SOON! laugh out loud

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:46 pm

Well they said in an interview last week that they want the next one to be about two years apart from Samuel so they better get working. laugh out loud

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:29 pm

Oh Samuel! Oh SeanCat! rofl

@seanloweksu

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:31 pm

Now I want Mexican food. Thanks Samuel. Lol

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:51 pm

And note the flannel and the bandana action. This kid! Smiley

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #69

+28
motheroffive
mprssdbyu
Diana
SeanCatTristaRyanfan
bleuberry