SELECT CONTENT

Cody Knapek & Danielle DeGroot - MAFS Season 5 - Discussion

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cody Knapek & Danielle DeGroot - MAFS Season 5 - Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: Cody Knapek & Danielle DeGroot - MAFS Season 5 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Apr 16, 2017 1:39 am

Ruqibabe wrote:I am definitely not holding my breathe with this couple... She is definitely not giving the I am happy vibe. We shall see

https://www.instagram.com/p/BSB1UMNAVw5/

IA not looking too good. Especially with the hashtags.

dietitiangonewild#bravery #gowiththeflow #gowithyourgut #trustyourgut #trustyourinstincts #instincts #thirdeye #trusttheuniverse

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Cody Knapek & Danielle DeGroot - MAFS Season 5 - Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: Cody Knapek & Danielle DeGroot - MAFS Season 5 - Discussion

Post by Sarahkyla Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:29 am

I hadn't noticed that post but I have noticed that they always like each other's IG posts so I saw that as a good sign.

Sarahkyla

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:41 am

@Sarahkyla Welcome1 and thanks for letting us know they like each other's IG posts. Are there recent likes?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarahkyla Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:44 am

Yep. Just checked their posts from the last few days and they were all liked by each other.

Sarahkyla

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:49 am

@Sarahkyla Well that's a good sign. If it didn't work out at least they are being cordial. Hopefully it's all good!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:19 am

Yes... I noticed that too. they are all cordial on instagram.. let hope it doesn't change when the show starts airing.. things tend to change when people start taking sides..

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarahkyla Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:48 pm

I think they're still together, but we shall see...

Sarahkyla

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:51 pm

Cody is new to twitter, so maybe he doesn't have the hang of it. He doesn't tweet that much. Danielle tweeted retweeted tweets.

Cody Knapek‏ @Cody_MAFS 22h22 hours ago

I can honestly say America just witnessed one of the best days of my life

I noticed she added MAFS in her bio. I mentioned upthread she didn't have it in her bio.

@Danielle_MAFS

http://DietitianGoneWild.com  | CYT 200  Mindfulness. Bod. Adventure. Dog-mom. Rabid Cubs fan. Shoulda been a cowboy. Married at First Sight Season 5

Hard to say about these two. Cody's tweet is very sweet. Maybe they aren't lovey dovey and don't want to give anything away. I'm sure there will be doubt shown to viewers.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Apr 22, 2017 6:00 pm

I haven't sleuthed this show nor watched every season but one possible clue is the distance between the contestants sitting on the couch in the clips on judgement day. Cody and Danielle were sitting very far apart from what I could tell. That probably isn't the best of signs that there were going to continuing to be married.
One of you could weigh in on how those couch promos left a clue in past other seasons. In season 2 promo, the Ryan couples were close together in the promos and decided on staying together where as Sean/devina called it quits on judgement day.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Apr 22, 2017 6:25 pm

@nd4reality handwave Nice to see you. I think they've caught on to sleuthers looking at distance on the couch. laugh out loud They showed next to nothing, just everyone crying. That was what I first noticed. I didn't go back to analyze it frame by frame.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:33 pm

I wondered what this tweet was all about. After reading the string of tweets, looks like Sheila and Danielle went on a little gettaway and had a bad experience with the airline. Sweet that he actually tweeted about his wife's vacation.

Looks like a double date is in the future!

@CalvinRoberson
@Cody_MAFS @Danielle_MAFS You two are so cute together!!! Let love happen. #MarriedAtFirstSight

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Apr 30, 2017 12:15 am

Very positive tweets imo all around with these two. I cannot imagine that they are not together based on this and their tweets overall. So cute.

Hi GA and others. It's been a while. Smiley

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Cody Knapek & Danielle DeGroot - MAFS Season 5 - Discussion

+30
cantstopwatchin
just2relax
Ali_R
jlccaz
cindebugg