SELECT CONTENT

Nate Duhon & Sheila Downs - MAFS - Season 5 - Discussion

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MAFS - Nate Duhon & Sheila Downs - MAFS - Season 5 - Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Nate Duhon & Sheila Downs - MAFS - Season 5 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:19 am

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

MAFS - Nate Duhon & Sheila Downs - MAFS - Season 5 - Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Nate Duhon & Sheila Downs - MAFS - Season 5 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:21 pm

and this has been pinned on her twitter since July 18th

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:23 pm

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:25 pm

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Tue Oct 31, 2017 6:20 am

They are 2 of the people that are also on the Carnival Cruise with some other MAFS alumni (they are on Jason Carrion's instagram), but many fans are still speculating that Nate and Sheila aren't together anymore based on things like unfollowing each other on social media, etc.. If this is true--then only 3 couples still together--Doug and Jamie, Jason and Cortney, and Ashley and Anthony. As much as I love the show -- these aren't good odds (however, neither is the Bachelor).

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Jackenzo Mon Nov 06, 2017 3:50 pm

Anyone else see Sheila's twitter feed today?  Very sad if true. Sheila Duhon‏ @SheilaLDuhon  18h18 hours ago
More
Just got a call from the woman who's been sleeping with my husband...the same woman who he called on the honeymoon.

Sheila Duhon‏
@SheilaLDuhon

I am so done. I honored my covenant with God. God said adultery is means for divorce.

Jackenzo

Back to top Go down

Post by jlccaz Mon Nov 06, 2017 4:09 pm

Jackenzo wrote:Anyone else see Sheila's twitter feed today?  Very sad if true. Sheila Duhon‏ @SheilaLDuhon  18h18 hours ago
More
Just got a call from the woman who's been sleeping with my husband...the same woman who he called on the honeymoon.

Sheila Duhon‏
@SheilaLDuhon

I am so done. I honored my covenant with God. God said adultery is means for divorce.
no no sad for her

jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:36 pm

I was afraid to open this link and read the message.
Just as I had feared...
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1881

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:54 pm

I feel so bad for Sheila. I knew that Nate wasn't ready for marriage, but to go through all of this is awful.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:56 pm

No wonder Sheila was pissed off all the time, if this woman & Nate were communicating even on the honeymoon. A lot behind the scenes we did not see or understand...
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1881

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Tue Nov 07, 2017 7:15 pm

I think that Sheila really wanted to make things work with Nate even if they had a lot of problems. She probably put up with more than was even shown. I don't understand what the motivation for some people on this show--is it to get money, TV exposure? I just hope she finds happiness and eventually a man who appreciates her. Now, MAFS has only 3 couples who are staying married out of the 15. I wonder how Season 6 in Boston will pan out and now they are already casting for Season 7 in Dallas.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Nov 07, 2017 7:17 pm

Oh geeze. Sad if true.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

MAFS - Nate Duhon & Sheila Downs - MAFS - Season 5 - Discussion - Page 6 8367-910 MAFS - Nate Duhon & Sheila Downs - MAFS - Season 5 - Discussion - Page 6 I_got_13 MAFS - Nate Duhon & Sheila Downs - MAFS - Season 5 - Discussion - Page 6 E5kqdm15 MAFS - Nate Duhon & Sheila Downs - MAFS - Season 5 - Discussion - Page 6 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nate Duhon & Sheila Downs - MAFS - Season 5 - Discussion

+16
Mustang19
jlccaz
mrstravelgirl12
cindebugg
provenceguy