SELECT CONTENT

Nate Duhon & Sheila Downs - MAFS - Season 5 - Discussion

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MAFS - Nate Duhon & Sheila Downs - MAFS - Season 5 - Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: Nate Duhon & Sheila Downs - MAFS - Season 5 - Discussion

Post by suzq Tue Nov 07, 2017 10:15 pm

Sheila has now changed her twitter handle to her first and middle names-- Sheila Latrice.

suzq

Back to top Go down

MAFS - Nate Duhon & Sheila Downs - MAFS - Season 5 - Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: Nate Duhon & Sheila Downs - MAFS - Season 5 - Discussion

Post by Mustang19 Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:42 pm

Very sad. Sheila responded to someone's comment saying something like "we don't know if it's true" that Nate admitted it to her.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorelei Thu Nov 09, 2017 3:06 pm

What a shame, he sure put on an act like he would be the most loving spiritual husband a man could be......... pfffttttt......
Lorelei
Lorelei

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Thu Nov 09, 2017 5:18 pm

Have we heard any feedback from the "experts" about this sitch?
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1891

Back to top Go down

Post by flojo031 Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:07 pm

Lorelei wrote:What a shame, he sure put on an act like he would be the most loving spiritual husband a man could be......... pfffttttt......

I know right??!! I can't believe that I actually fell for his crap on the show. no no Can you imagine how Sheila must feel right now? What a grade-A douchebag. :angryemotion Hopefully, she'll be able to move on from him quickly and find her real Prince Charming.

flojo031

Female Posts : 429

Back to top Go down

Post by flojo031 Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:12 pm

provenceguy wrote:Have we heard any feedback from the "experts" about this sitch?

In all honesty, I highly doubt that we ever will. Do you really think that any of the past and/or present experts would willingly address their matchmaking failures publicly? Not gonna happen. JMO. As much as I love this show, everyone knows that their track record is just as bad as The Bachelor Franchise.

flojo031

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:30 pm

Sheila has now spilled more "tea" on her instagram in response to Nate's statement about their marriage on social media.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Acrunch Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:44 pm

I hate that they are airing their dirty laundry on SM. I don’t get that! Makes them both look bad in my eyes.
Acrunch
Acrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by flojo031 Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:46 pm

suzq wrote:Sheila has now spilled more "tea" on her instagram in response to Nate's statement about their marriage on social media.  

What did Sheila have to say about Nate and the whole cheating situation? I'm actually curious to hear what Nate had to say as well. Can someone please copy and paste their IG posts?

flojo031

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:20 am

This is all I see, I don't know where the rest of it is. The first part were her comments, the second part was where normally a picture would go.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BbsnbAdg434/?taken-by=happyfromwithin

happyfromwithin Instead of finally accepting accountability, Nate has chosen to play this out in the media. Again, the best part about the truth is that it will stand the test of time
MAFS - Nate Duhon & Sheila Downs - MAFS - Season 5 - Discussion - Page 7 Captur14

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:44 pm

More insight from the people.com article:

http://people.com/tv/married-at-first-sight-nate-duhon-sheila-downs-split/
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1891

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:53 am

JMHO...thought they were ill-matched in the first place and should have called it quits at the end of the six weeks. Thought they acted like spoiled kids during the show...

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nate Duhon & Sheila Downs - MAFS - Season 5 - Discussion

+16
Mustang19
jlccaz
mrstravelgirl12
cindebugg
provenceguy