SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2

Page 50 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2 - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2

Post by hae1001 Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:11 pm

Im thinking Alex and Matt/Adam (whichever one is still left) go home tonight. The third would have been eliminated in the group date, assuming only 9 went to week 6, and was either Anthony or Kenny IMO since their sm accounts showed activity after the group date would have filmed.

Last edited by hae1001 on Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2 - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2

Post by Guest Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:16 pm

mercieme wrote:To recap.....if Anthony, Josiah, Lee & Kenny are out; then we have Alex, Bryan, Dean, Eric, Jack, Matt, Peter, Will remaining? Is this correct?

I am not sure what evidence there is that Kenny is already out other his SM numbers dropping. Regardless I am assuming that folks on SM have their requests out & on the look out for the 8 or 9 at RC tonight giggling
My guess is that Eric and Matt goes tonight then, given the names listed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:17 pm

@mercieme there is a possibility that there are either 8 or 9 guys left for tonight RC. We don't know if Adam is still there because he doesn't seem to have any SM presence.

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:22 pm

Thanks all.

Actually if 9 guys remain for RC tonight despite the 4 that were sleuthed to be out between April 7&9 (Josiah, Kenny, Iggy, Anthony); it is possible that only 2 guys were let go in South Carolina so 13 would have traveled to Norway. I recollect Iggy as being let go in South Carolina off the top of my head; don't know who the others were.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:25 pm

mercieme wrote:Thanks all.

Actually if 9 guys remain for RC tonight despite the 4 that were sleuthed to be out between April 7&9 (Josiah, Kenny, Iggy, Anthony); it is possible that only 2 guys were let go in South Carolina so 13 would have traveled to Norway. I recollect Iggy as being let go in South Carolina off the top of my head; don't know who the others are.

Johnathan was also eliminated when iggy did

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:28 pm

It's all confusing.

Last edited by mobyz on Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:30 pm

mobyz wrote:We didn't see Fred in SC.

Yea I know , so he might just be keeping low and not adding any contestants or people .

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:30 pm

mobyz wrote:It's all confusing.

:yes: !!!

#TeamPeter Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2 - Page 50 1f495
#TeamRachel Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2 - Page 50 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:33 pm

You are correct. I went to the film schedule thread & Auntie placed the chart of the 13 guys on the GD in SC, link below. I am now convinced only 8 guys IMO remain for Episode 6 RC tonight so y'all be on the look out  giggling

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4023p24-bachelorette-13-rachel-lindsay-filming-schedule-no-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers

@cmarci93...only Jack & Dean were missing from the SC GD so IMO, Fred is out.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:39 pm

Yea I know

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:44 pm

mercieme wrote:

You are correct. I went to the film schedule thread & Auntie placed the chart of the 13 guys on the GD in SC, link below. I am now convinced only 8 guys IMO remain for Episode 6 RC tonight so y'all be on the look out  giggling

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4023p24-bachelorette-13-rachel-lindsay-filming-schedule-no-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers

@cmarci93...only Jack & Dean were missing from the SC GD so IMO, Fred is out.
Wasn't Fred sent home from The Ellen After Partyy?

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:52 pm

@Islandgal...there are 2 conflicting stories regarding Fred in his thread, one friend claims he was out post Ellen (well it was sleuthed to be his friend) & another friend informed one of our sleuthers that he hasn't heard from Fred but regardless he is out since he wasn't on the GD win SC.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2

+33
Cila51290
cookielover12
AllAboutLove
Incorrect_Justifications
queenb231985
ChazSA
Linds911
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
SarahMariaDK
Seabear
quietpal