SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2

Page 76 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2 - Page 76 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2

Post by Carine Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:53 pm

Rachel looks stunning I actually like the poster thought the rose dress was creative.

Carine

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2 - Page 76 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2

Post by Guest Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:55 pm

1 month and 3 days to premier of the bachelorette. I can't wait, I hope I wont be disappointed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:13 pm

Millsy shocking on a scale of 1-10 is a negative 3.
Survivor shocking on a scale of 1-10 is a 10.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:47 pm

I think they do have to hype up her season as much as they can because to me she was never the fan fave ette to begin with. I hope the men can deliver a stellar season and that Rachel will hopefully be a nice lead.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:59 pm

If she wasn't the fan fave then who was?

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:08 pm

ElonM wrote:Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2 - Page 76 Bachelorette-2
http://people.com/tv/bachelorette-rachel-lindsay-exclusive-first-look/

Homegirl is GORGEOUS. Wow. One of the best posters in recent years, IMO. Really excited to have her as the 'ette.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:37 pm

She looks gorgeous! The tie on the back of the dress is super pretty. I just don't like the photoshop crap. They did the same thing for Des in her promo shots/posters too.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:39 pm

Yes it's may be a little too much "fluffy" BUT she looks stunning! Love the back of the dress Smiley

#TeamPeter Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2 - Page 76 1f495
#TeamRachel Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2 - Page 76 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:47 pm

It is obvious that they use a fan for the breeze to fluff up the dress during the shoot.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:56 pm

ReneeM wrote:Julia and Mills got into a discussion about SM, & she asked him to guess how many followers Rachel would have at the end of airing. She used Nick as a baseline with his 1.3m and Mills said he didn't think Rachel would ever catch up to Nick, it's almost impossible. He said Nick's very savvy with SM and he doesn't know that Rachel knows how to be the bachelorette, a high powered attorney, and somebody who knows how to court IG followers. I agree 100%. I know recently that it's been a big deal with this franchise but Rachel's not like the recent cast when it comes to SM. So the expectation for her to have the numbers that other people have/had is unrealistic IMO. She reminds me more of 'ettes from the past like Des.

Julia said she's worried that Rachel's gonna be the bachelorette, steal our hearts, and is just gonna go back to her real life after. Robert said she absolutely will steal our hearts (I guess atm the bus isn't coming to run her over quite yet), and also that her going back to her normal life is definitely what's gonna happen. Things change but IMO I definitely think as things stand ATM that's her plan. That segues into if there are contestants from texas (which we already know) and Mills says that he doesn't know if location has anything to do with the guys that she's into so far (which I took to mean that she's not into any of the guys from Texas laugh out loud ). Julia says what she loves about Rachel is that she'll probably force the guy to move to her, and Mills says absolutely 100%. Unless theres a reason they can't move but he doesn't know of anything that would prevent the guys being able to move to Dallas. Then he talks about how great Dallas is.

That podcast actually made me so excited for Rachel's season to start High clap . I mean I've been excited but that just added a new layer.

I am thinking that Bryan did not get FIR.  After listening he is the villian and will be final 2.  Just hope nothing happen in the FS, because he cant keep his mouth shut. I am glad the person will have to move, I dont think she will be going hollywood I think a family will be on her mind more than anything.

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:00 pm

EYE personally don't care whether she was the fan favourite or not from Nick's season. She's still the 'ette regardless, IMO ratings will be in the same ballpark they usually are, her poster looks bomb asf, AND from all the sleuthing we have so far, my girlie is serving LOOKS and just overall being a bad b*tch. Hopefully she finds the person she'll spend the rest of her life with, but if she doesn't no idea , she's still got everything going for her and she'll be fine. JMOAA.

via GIPHY

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:05 pm

@ReneeM You are too funny.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2

+33
Cila51290
cookielover12
AllAboutLove
Incorrect_Justifications
queenb231985
ChazSA
Linds911
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
SarahMariaDK
Seabear
quietpal