SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #14

Page 20 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJoFletcher - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #14 - Page 20 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #14

Post by Isabel123 Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:17 am

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:^ It was her! She liked a comment (on Twitter) of someone saying the real life Disney princess was in the audience laugh out loud

Yes, she was there per her IG story.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

JoJoFletcher - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #14 - Page 20 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #14

Post by Ash2214 Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:52 am

She got her make up professionally done in her hotel room, so it must be something for Extra. She looks great! I like how into jumpsuits she is!

She's already back in her hotel room waiting for Chipotle to be brought to her laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:14 pm

Interesting discussion on Twitter. Because, of course Jordan would be the one to talk about this JoJoFletcher - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #14 - Page 20 1f4a9

@UberFacts
A study found that the average time it takes to poop while squatting is 51 seconds, compared to 114-130 seconds for seated poopers.

@JRodgers11
However this doesn't account for the 5-8 minutes of leisure time spent post bowel release, quite possibly a highlight of my day...everyday

@JoelleFletcher

.... "post bowel release"....

@JRodgers11
Yes, Joelle...I do that occasionally when you don't notice...

@beccatilley5
You know I love this thread!!!!!!

aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:16 pm

^ Jordan being his ridiculously silly self laugh out loud

JoJo's already up and liking pictures on IG. She's either heading home or has something planned she needs to do out there today. She was only out there with Jordan for 24 hours a couple of weeks ago when she last did work for Extra.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:34 pm

I wonder why he didn't come with her this time considering he's always there if he can make it. Maybe she's on her way to Chico?

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:15 pm

I did think that about Chico because he's over due for a visit. The last time they went was in March when they were there together and then went to Tahoe with friends of the family. It's possible they flew to LA together, he headed to Chico and she'll meet him there or head home since she will apparently see his family next month for their anniversary/engagement/celebration party if it is indeed for them, which I still assume it is.

Also, I think Extra can essentially call her when they want her and ask her to come out once or twice a month. It's possible she didn't get as much of a heads up this time and he wasn't able to get a ticket with her.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:04 pm

Are we sure she did something for Extra? They didn't post about her on any of their accounts and I haven't seen any interviews.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:14 pm

I would think so. She's staying in the same hotel that Extra has put her in the past few times per her IG. I don't think DWTS would just randomly invite her out there for the show one night. 

It's possible she didn't do the after the show interviews like she did last time and she did something in the afternoon yesterday for Extra. It's also possible she's doing interviews for them today.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:01 pm

Here's a sneak peek of her interviews from last night:

https://instagram.com/p/BTCR6yWBFYr/

She's becoming so much more comfortable!

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:06 pm

^ "Do you want to punch Len in the face?" "Do you have extensions in your man bun?" laugh out loud laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:51 pm

Happy to see she's doing well. I hope (for my own selfish reasons) that she doesn't do so well to the point where they give her a permanent job. Hollywood is not the friend of long lasting relationships, IMO.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:59 pm

^ Even if she were given a semi permanent job, she wouldn't necessarily need to live there.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #14

+29
TheWrongReasons
Sprite
cookielover12
Ladybug82
Buckeye_Fan