SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #14

Page 53 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJoFletcher - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #14 - Page 53 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #14

Post by vernie113 Wed May 17, 2017 12:44 pm

Personally i think she wouldn't miss it that much as she would be looking forward to the day when she will answer to or be known as Joelle Rodgers. Sounds soooo good.

vernie113

Female Posts : 2307

Back to top Go down

JoJoFletcher - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #14 - Page 53 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #14

Post by elena.shayk Wed May 17, 2017 12:47 pm

Aweee! Such a cute pic!!
Joelle Rodgers sounds amazing. And Mrs. Rodgers? oh god can't wait for that dayyyy! laugh out loud

Fight for the fairytale, it does exist. beatingheart
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 17, 2017 12:47 pm

I think that's a great pic of reflection time as her reign comes to an end. I'm sure she can't help looking back this time last year, and where she is now. I think obviously she is very grateful for her experience, and the outcome of her season.

yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed May 17, 2017 12:52 pm

Aw, such a cute picture!

I agree, GA. It's the perfect picture to post and I'm sure she's looking back at what the last year or two have been like and where she is now. He took her to that hiking trail on his hometown date, and since then they've been back there numerous times, and this weekend they were there with both families together. Pretty special. It's been such a great year for them.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed May 17, 2017 1:03 pm

They are so cute! So much love!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Wed May 17, 2017 1:17 pm

aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Wed May 17, 2017 1:26 pm

This is a picture of their relationship since the first they met - reflective, peaceful and full of love, admiration and support for each other surrounded and nurtured by their loving families. What a gift to have that as they continue their journey through life.

vernie113

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Wed May 17, 2017 3:41 pm

The Bacheloretteabc IG account just started following Jordan Smiley
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Thu May 18, 2017 1:14 am

Jojo and Jackson bonding but no Jordan.
https://instagram.com/p/BUOH3TlgOPD/

vernie113

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu May 18, 2017 6:14 am

Oh good gosh. That is the most blissed out dog I've ever seen heartbeat

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu May 18, 2017 8:08 am

He's like their freaking child. It's the cutest laugh out loud

He's still in Chico for work, so per usual he should he should be back at some point tomorrow. It's funny, whenever baddy can't travel with her, which isn't too often, either her mother or Ben goes with her. Ben was with her for the two days she was in LA.

I wonder if that's her choice, her family, or Jordan's. in guessing a little bit of all three laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu May 18, 2017 8:46 am

Ash2214 wrote:He's like their freaking child. It's the cutest laugh out loud

He's still in Chico for work, so per usual he should he should be back at some point tomorrow. It's funny, whenever baddy can't travel with her, which isn't too often, either her mother or Ben goes with her. Ben was with her for the two days she was in LA.

I wonder if that's her choice, her family, or Jordan's. in guessing a little bit of all three laugh out loud
I'm guessing Jo hasn't known anything different ever so it just makes complete sense to her that Ben or Baddy or her mom or someone else will always be with her. Where else would/should they be? laugh out loud It's not for everyone but it's definitely for Jo and it's really cute imo Smiley

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #14

+29
TheWrongReasons
Sprite
cookielover12
Ladybug82
Buckeye_Fan