SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #14

Page 52 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJoFletcher - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #14 - Page 52 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #14

Post by Alanna Mon May 15, 2017 11:00 pm

He's not there, not sure if he's out or where. I'm assuming he must have a work commitment if he doesn't come with her. We'll see soon enough, how annoying laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

JoJoFletcher - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #14 - Page 52 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #14

Post by Ash2214 Mon May 15, 2017 11:02 pm

@Alanna it's funny that we know he must have some sort of other commitment when he's not with her since he's literally with her 24.7 if he can be laugh out loud

He's popped up randomly though when we thought he wasn't there, so we'll see! I low key liked a couple of those outfits she promoted.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Boshem Mon May 15, 2017 11:03 pm

I loved some of them too!!! Just shipping to Canada sucks laugh out loud otherwise I would support her. I thought I saw him in the background but I maybe was mistaken.

Boshem

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon May 15, 2017 11:04 pm

Ash2214 wrote:@Alanna it's funny that we know he must have some sort of other commitment when he's not with her since he's literally with her 24.7 if he can be laugh out loud

He's popped up randomly though when we thought he wasn't there, so we'll see! I low key liked a couple of those outfits she promoted.
I know, it's so cute to me. They're so sticky to each other laugh out loud He could have been at the gym or just out but still with her because she insta'd about date night for one of the rompers today. I loved the clothes too. Now I just need her figure and I'm set laugh out loud

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Mon May 15, 2017 11:50 pm

I noticed the hotel room is double occupancy though since there are two beds. It could be nothing really, but just something I noticed.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Tue May 16, 2017 3:45 pm

Conversation between JoJo and Robert Mills about the new bachelor show laugh out loud
https://twitter.com/Millsy11374/status/864543268889137153

Fight for the fairytale, it does exist. beatingheart
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue May 16, 2017 3:59 pm

Mills loves JoJo. Always talking about how beautiful and cute she is laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue May 16, 2017 4:02 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Mills loves JoJo. Always talking about how beautiful and cute she is laugh out loud
I imagine a man has to work hard NOT to like her, she's so darn likeable imo.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Boshem Tue May 16, 2017 6:15 pm

O m g laugh out loud Ed liked a comment on Jordan's picture: 'I hope Aaron finally reconnected. Bros before hos'

Boshem

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed May 17, 2017 12:21 am

For those wondering, I looked quickly on Twitter and Jordan was spotted with his co-workers for metpro today, so it looks like he stayed in Chico to do some work.

It's just about a month since the last time they were there so it probably makes sense that he just stay there to do it now versus flying back out there next week since they were already there.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Wed May 17, 2017 1:32 pm

What a lovely sight to behold!
https://instagram.com/p/BUMy12bF1o3/

vernie113

Female Posts : 2307

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed May 17, 2017 1:34 pm

vernie113 wrote:What a lovely sight to behold!
https://instagram.com/p/BUMy12bF1o3/
Aww I wonder how she's feeling about losing her Ette title starting Monday laugh out loud Nice she has a great consolation prize on whose lap she can miss the good ole Ette days though.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #14

+29
TheWrongReasons
Sprite
cookielover12
Ladybug82
Buckeye_Fan