SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #14

Page 77 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJoFletcher - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #14 - Page 77 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #14

Post by elena.shayk Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:16 am

Alanna wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:
Alanna wrote:
Well folks are already tagging Steve in it too on twitter so whatever they wanted to get out of this, and my guess is Jo wanting a reaction and attention if it was on purpose, they're likely about to get it laugh out loud So cringe-worthy imo.

I don't think she would have wanted attention per say. I think it was more that they got mad at each other at 3am, which it appears to be IMO since it happened around that time and then once they cooled off and realized they were stupid they followed each other back.

Either way, so silly and hopefully it's not a pattern for them each time they get mad at each other again.
I meant wanted his attention laugh out loud And yeah @Lennoxcolinrolland, does seem like they refollowed each other at the same time or very close together.

I can see Jo wanting some attention from him laugh out loud, hopefully this is the first and last time. I want to keep fangirling you knowww! laugh out loud

Fight for the fairytale, it does exist. beatingheart
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

JoJoFletcher - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #14 - Page 77 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #14

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:16 am

Will someone pls go looking for the actual quote? This is kinda "important" this thread, yes? Haha. I can't find squat.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:21 am

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Will someone pls go looking for the actual quote? This is kinda "important" this thread, yes? Haha. I can't find squat.

I tried looking for it, but I can't find it. This was it pretty much word for word:

Your life partner will work through the life struggles with you and does not battle against you.

They liked it at the exact same time yesterday, so they were together it appears.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:23 am

Ash2214 wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Will someone pls go looking for the actual quote? This is kinda "important" this thread, yes? Haha. I can't find squat.

I tried looking for it, but I can't find it. This was it pretty much word for word:

Your life partner will work through the life struggles with you and does not battle against you.

They liked it at the exact same time yesterday, so they were together it appears.
Around what time? Nashville? And Dallas?

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:27 am

It was 6 hours ago. We're not sure if they were both at Nashville at that point. But that is the last confirmed location @Lennoxcolinrolland
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:28 am

Just a thought... it may have been a drinking game dare or something innocent like that.... at 3am anything is possible! IMO

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:31 am

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure wrote:Just a thought... it may have been a drinking game dare or something innocent like that.... at 3am anything is possible!  IMO

That is a good point, didn't think about that. It's very much possible!
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:32 am

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure wrote:Just a thought... it may have been a drinking game dare or something innocent like that.... at 3am anything is possible!  IMO
I could see it easier if Jo had been around during the day/evening but he was spotted out with no mention of her and then out later in the evening with his coach.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:39 am

Everything would be much clearer if we knew where the hell they were yesterday/this morning in the first place. Haha. IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:45 am

Maybe it's just me, but I think it's probably pretty clear. They got mad at each other yesterday/last night. One of them, I'm thinking JoJo, unfollowed first, the other followed. They cooled off and refollowed.

I hope this isn't a pattern for them from now on if they get mad. They've been very mature this past year, but this is just silly. Crap does happen though and people don't think through their actions. They seemed to be having such a fun weekend, so it's too bad something ticked them off yesterday. IMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:46 am

Won't be surprised if part of the issue was that Jordan was spending too much time with his friends and not paying enough attention to JoJo (at least from her perspective). But does that warrant an unfollow? I don't think so. I don't know who unfollowed who first, but based on my timeline, Jordan refollowed first.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:49 am

aviej wrote:Won't be surprised if part of the issue was that Jordan was spending too much time with his friends and not paying enough attention to JoJo (at least from her perspective). But does that warrant an unfollow? I don't think so. I don't know who unfollowed who first, but based on my timeline, Jordan refollowed first.
This is exactly what I imagine happening too. I'm also guessing he was the second to unfollow and the first to refollow. Jo 100% is the type of girl who runs away and waits for her boyfriend to run after her. I'm guessing/hoping they both realize how idiotic and public this is now.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #14

+29
TheWrongReasons
Sprite
cookielover12
Ladybug82
Buckeye_Fan