SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #14

Page 78 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJoFletcher - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #14 - Page 78 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #14

Post by Boshem Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:51 am

I'm slightly embarrassed for them laugh out loud I hope they realize this isn't the mature thing to do. I did this when I was in my teens. I'm hoping maybe it was just an accidental thing but who knows

Boshem

Back to top Go down

JoJoFletcher - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #14 - Page 78 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #14

Post by elena.shayk Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:59 am

I really don't understand why people do all this stupid unfollow stuff when something happens. I'm speaking from personal experience, had a small misunderstanding with my cousins who live in another country. Next moment I know they have unfollowed/blocked me from all SM accounts without even talking about it too me. A year from now on and I still haven't spoken to them. So yeah..

I think they are much above this but oh well cool we don't know the circumstances so let's see in the upcoming days what happens.

Fight for the fairytale, it does exist. beatingheart
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:16 pm

I don't get it either. If I'm pissed off with or hurt by someone who means a lot to me, the last thing I'm thinking of is social media.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Mgrissom Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:18 pm

They are on SM constantly.  They are mad at the other person and want them out of their life for the moment and so they unfollow so they do not see their posts.

Last edited by Mgrissom on Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

Mgrissom

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:25 pm

We only know they unfollowed and refollowed each other because it pops up in your IG timeline. It seems the unfollow/follow was very quick. Either just a few hours or potentially less than that. It's incredibly immature to do it when you're upset with each other, but it looks like it might have happened in the wee hours of the morning, so who know what was going through their heads laugh out loud

At least they refollowed each other laugh out loud I'm not going to be thrilled if this is something they now do when they get upset with each other. It's too bad because they have been so, so mature this past year IMO.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:27 pm

Okay, this is a fan thread, so no talk of others or negative posts, but lets just say, I could see a drunken phone call with a certain SM loving bff leading to an unfollow that then when a slightly clearer head prevailed turned into a follow.

These two are adorable, so one fight in one year, I will cut them a lot of slack. Now like I like to say about the president, please put your phone down and think before you post. JoJoFletcher - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #14 - Page 78 3806527698

All JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Mgrissom Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:28 pm

I can actually see Jordan playing with the fans.

Mgrissom

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:30 pm

Mgrissom wrote:I can actually see Jordan playing with the fans.

That too. Especially coming off a very happy fun filled SM posting week. He does have a wicked sense of humor.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:35 pm

Ok so someone in Twitter referred to a video. I am sure Jordan is not stupid enough do anything suspicious, especially in a public location. Perhaps given the noise he couldn't hear what she was saying.

ETA: Maybe someone told JoJo their version of what was depicted in that story and she got upset and unfollowed without hearing the facts perhaps?

Last edited by aviej on Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:38 pm

aviej wrote:Ok so someone in Twitter said to check this IG story of this account - nashvillejuls. I am sure Jordan is not stupid enough do anything suspicious, especially in a public location. Perhaps given the noise he couldn't hear what she was saying.

ETA: Maybe someone told JoJo their version of what was depicted in that story and she got upset and unfollowed without hearing the facts perhaps?

Hmm...

Last edited by elena.shayk on Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:43 pm

Oyyyy vey!!! Jo must be beside herself.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:53 pm

Please delete the video and the handle!! The less ppl see it the better!!

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #14

+29
TheWrongReasons
Sprite
cookielover12
Ladybug82
Buckeye_Fan