SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #14

Page 9 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

jordanrodgers - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #14 - Page 9 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #14

Post by elena.shayk Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:32 am

It looks like JoJo is in NYC, she got interviewed by AOL Huffington Post.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BSjBKkKlSMF/?taken-by=gibsonoma&hl=en

Fight for the fairytale, it does exist. beatingheart
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

jordanrodgers - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #14 - Page 9 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #14

Post by Ash2214 Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:48 am

I like that she's starting to do different things with her hair! We'll have to be on the look out for the interview.

She must have taken the flight either last night or very early this morning since they were home yesterday late afternoon. Jordan has to be at work tomorrow, so he might already be in Mississippi or heading there at some point today.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:51 am

Its Live now on AOL Entertainment on Facebook! Tune in!

elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:57 am

I can't unfortunately - work duties call laugh out loud let us know how it is! Smiley

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Thu Apr 06, 2017 12:00 pm

Oh crap! I can't watch it either I'm not home ergh. Hope they post the video later on. They also said there will be an article published soon.

elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Apr 06, 2017 12:59 pm

I was able to listen. Quick snippets:

She and Jordan love being in Dallas together. They get to spend time with her family a lot. They've made it work in terms of making sure they always spend a good amount of time at home in Dallas because they know he has to work a lot and she travels too. Dallas is nice because it's away from the spotlight and they have the support system of her family there. She did mention that they were surprised to see the paparazzi following them in Dallas the first couple of months of being home.

Like any normal couple there are times where they have to be apart. She was asked how they handle that and she said they of course talk everyday, but they understand this is how it is, they support each other, they're just so proud of each other and they trust each other, so now it's no big deal for them. They get this is how their life is. 

She was asked if she has learned anything that has surprised her about Jordan. She joked that she always says this in interviews, but he's an excellent cleaner laugh out loud but she also said the show didn't show enough of him personality. He's funny and weird which matches exactly how she is because she said she's weird too. 

She was asked about wedding plans. She said they were just so excited that they wanted to plan the wedding that year (2016). She said you then realize you need to get back to normalcy and just be a couple. She referenced how it will be a year soon, but she does think about their wedding and how she wants it to look. She's excited about it, but they won't rush it. They have a great relationship and enjoying their life together.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Apr 06, 2017 2:24 pm

Also, sorry I forgot to note this, but when she was talking about how proud and supportive they are of each other, she said that was her favorite part of their relationship. 

There's nothing like being a team and having someone be proud of you and support you completely. IMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Thu Apr 06, 2017 2:45 pm

@Ash2214 Thank you so much. I love that part too, they just get each other it's awesome.

elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Thu Apr 06, 2017 2:51 pm

Sorry for the double post but for those who want to watch the interview here is the link, scroll down a bit and you'll find the video.
https://www.facebook.com/pg/aolentertainment/videos/
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Thu Apr 06, 2017 3:24 pm

For these two they not only are very compatible (that is as plain as day to see) they also love each other and support each other as Ash said. I think for Jordan, having this kind of support from a gf/fiancé is new to him. In his infamous previous relationship I don't think the support was there much, if at all, especially when he was struggling with his performance as an athlete.

Fast forward to the present day, he has the unconditional love of a woman who supports him 100%. I think for men in particular, it is really important to have the support of a SO. Having JoJo be his #1 cheerleader with his career and other passions makes Jordan stand a bit taller, so to speak. It strokes a man's ego to know that his SO values him as an individual and what he can contribute to the relationship. And that level of support is what, in part, propels a man to be a real man in his relationship.

Jordan himself said on the show that what he loved about their relationship was that he could be so confident. Now, Jordan naturally is a confident guy, but to have the added support of a woman makes you even more confident about your relationship and about life in general.

I'm just so excited for these two.

All JMO.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Thu Apr 06, 2017 4:42 pm

Thanks Ash for the snippets. I picked up a few other things. She will only do ads for something she believes in and likes. Accdg to her, Jordan has the best teeth that looks fake but she admits it is all real. She again repeats the fact that Jordan's cleaning ability is impeccable if he likes to clean. Since this year, she's been watching what she eats and although she hates working out, she likes to do soul cycle when she has the time. She was embarrassed to admit she has her wedding printerest board for 5 years now. She has an idea of what her wedding would look like. But her style keeps changing. Currently, she is leaning towards rustic elegance.

vernie113

Female Posts : 2307

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:04 pm

They call each other Bubs. We knew that already, but I forgot. How cute laugh out loud 

https://twitter.com/morganbaila/status/850096123553476608

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #14

+29
TheWrongReasons
Sprite
cookielover12
Ladybug82
Buckeye_Fan