SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

Page 26 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 26 Empty Re: Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:15 pm

...and stop making the Penne ala Rosé and chicken cutlets after a hard day of practising. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 26 Empty Re: Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

Post by Stacia620 Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:36 pm

I have always been a fan of Nick and I like what I have seen of Vanessa, but they have set the expectations so low for their relationship that I don't see them staying together. If they do end up staying together, I will be surprised, pleasantly surprised.
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:50 pm

Stacia620 wrote:I have always been a fan of Nick and I like what I have seen of Vanessa, but they have set the expectations so low for their relationship that I don't see them staying together. If they do end up staying together, I will be surprised, pleasantly surprised.

Weirdly, that's the reason I see them staying together and making it. laugh out loud laugh out loud IMO, setting expectations low is always a good thing - be it for a public relationship or a regular one. IMO When the expectations are higher and fans are constantly commenting on the progress, it puts an undue pressure on the relationship and it kind of buckles under the strain IMO. In this franchise, BenLo are the perfect example IMO. Many celebrity couples have stated over the years about how it impacted their relationships.

I am someone who follows the 'setting expectations low' in my relationships even though I am not a public figure laugh out loud . I just don't need my family/my BF's family and our friends constantly asking us about the future and putting us on the spot. We talk about it and discuss it but keeping it lowkey with people around us just makes it easy for us to get there on our own time instead of feeling the pressure and doing things on someone else's timeline.

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:56 pm

Despite of these two doing now, they seem okay and just go with the flow . I am curious to see after dwts how they are with their rel because that is where the reality strikes like in general.Jmo

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 26 Eb97c9
Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 26 9zt107Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 26 XgicucNick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 26 Oaw2uvNick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 26 2pqw5k8Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 26 30szzauNick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 26 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:01 pm

So Monday Vanessa was at DWTS, Tuesday she made dinner for him, Wednesday they went out for dinner with friends and Thursday (some people assumed) they broke up.....ok, what are they up to Friday?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:03 pm

I just get the impression that they don't have much confidence in their feelings being real and lasting. I just wonder if that fear of rejection is always in the back of Nick's mind.  Low expectations=saving face when things don't work out. I hope I'm wrong. All jmo.
Stacia620
Stacia620

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:20 pm

Stacia620 wrote:I just get the impression that they don't have much confidence in their feelings being real and lasting. I just wonder if that fear of rejection is always in the back of Nick's mind.  Low expectations=saving face when things don't work out. I hope I'm wrong. All jmo.

That's a real possibility. IA. But IMO there is no saving face either ways when it comes to this franchise. Whether your relationship lasts 2 months or 2 years, people will still comment all sorts of things for a few weeks when the breakup happens and then forget about you and move on to the next couple IMO. If someone breaks up in 2 months, it'll be 'They couldn't even make it last 2 months'. If someone breaks up after 2 years, it'll be 'Looks like they were faking and staying together all this while for their popularity/brand'. There is no saving face in either situation IMO.

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:42 pm

I was just thinking saving face may be more of a significant factor in Nick's case since he has already been publicly rejected twice, but maybe that wouldn't matter to him. Knowing Nick, it probably wouldn't. jmo
Stacia620
Stacia620

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Fri Apr 28, 2017 2:06 pm

I totally agree with all your posts above @Stacia620.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Fri Apr 28, 2017 2:19 pm

I think Nick and Vanessa down play their relationship because although they care about one another enough to get engaged and have a very public relationship, they also realize that their relationship is only a part of who they are. They are still individuals. They still have lives outside of each other. Their entire future happiness does not depend on whether or not their relationship works out. And the sooner their fans get on board with this thinking, the better it will be. Both Nick and Vanessa are realists and would like their fans to be as realistic about their relationship as they are.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Fri Apr 28, 2017 2:57 pm

Setting the bar low makes room for less critiques, IMO. Nick has done this 4 times. I'm sure by now he knows when you feed the public less rainbows/unicorns, the better your relationship progresses. The most successful couples, IMO are always the lowkey ones that set the bar low and don't really do OTT stuff to show that they are in love & happy. I think Nick is totally aware of what he says about his relationship. He's keeping it real instead of doing what's considered the "norm" in Bach universe.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri Apr 28, 2017 3:21 pm

I don't see them setting any low bars to their relationship, IMO. They're engaged and living together. They're making a lot of moves Imo to show each other how much they adore and appreciate each other. The only thing they're opting out from, is setting a wedding date, they're taking one step at a time. I'm actually curious to know what these low expectations they're setting are, because I don't get it. Jmo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

+82
KB_Mom
Lennoxcolinrolland
jen689
Kristina V
Jane781