SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

Page 29 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 29 Empty Re: Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

Post by Skates Mon May 01, 2017 3:29 pm

blueblues wrote:@Skates I actually think that article is worse than the fake allegations on SM, because it is stupid on so many more levels IMO.

What we have here IMO is just another one who can’t handle when someone tells it as it is. She wants to be fed the fairy tale, but at the same time she wants everyone to understand that she’s too cool to really believe in it, hence the sarcasm about other couples.

Besides, “even the show’s most implausible couples usually pretend to tolerate each other for the first couple of (at least until the spon-con well starts to dry up)” is referring to JoJo and Jordan, who just happen to be weeks away from their one year anniversary.

What a moron! JMO of course.

- IMO -       I don't really see the point of Bachelor couples faking it out, it is either they'll try to make it work or they don't...honestly, it is more stressful to fake a relationship than anything else...people can see through it regardless because the love, caring and sincerity are not there...if either one of them will not make any sacrifices then it definitely will not last...it is best if both will give and take...if it stays with a one-sided relationship, it can extend up to a certain point but will definitely expire once the other person gives up on that relationship...but, that does not mean either way that the relationship is fake...since one of them indeed has tried to make it work...I definitely don't think it applies to Jojo and Jordan either... I think they are happy with their lives together right now...but, some people may be contented with their lives at the present, but find it not challenging enough in the future...nothing is solid even after if they'll get married...it is all a matter of perspective and how in sync they are with their goals in life and if they are heading in the same directions...regardless, selflessness, love, understanding, kindness, compassion, passion, etc all of these also factor into the successes of couple relationships...

- JMO -
Skates
Skates

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 29 Empty Re: Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

Post by Billysmom Mon May 01, 2017 7:26 pm

sdmom wrote:Vanessa just posted on Snapchat and IG story a short video of her foundation #NoBetterYou. I am impressed. Other people use their fame to shill, to promote their business/career, but she uses it to promote awareness for special education . You go Girl!

Is this video posted anywhere? tia!
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue May 02, 2017 3:09 am

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 29 Confus10
Source

...I guess girl

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Tue May 02, 2017 7:46 am

^ Is that a thing? I've never tried that
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by happydays Tue May 02, 2017 8:11 am

oh it's a thing

happydays

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue May 02, 2017 10:26 am

Amanda was doing it in one of Lauren's IG stories the other day while they were walking. She was using an extension hair apparently. laugh out loud I guess it's handy if there's something stuck and no floss at hand. I think I've done it a few times as well in the past, though not recently.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue May 02, 2017 11:00 am

Ok.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Tue May 02, 2017 12:00 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
blueblues wrote:@Skates I actually think that article is worse than the fake allegations on SM, because it is stupid on so many more levels IMO.

What we have here IMO is just another one who can’t handle when someone tells it as it is. She wants to be fed the fairy tale, but at the same time she wants everyone to understand that she’s too cool to really believe in it, hence the sarcasm about other couples.

Besides, “even the show’s most implausible couples usually pretend to tolerate each other for the first couple of months (at least until the spon-con well starts to dry up)” is referring to JoJo and Jordan, who just happen to be weeks away from their one year anniversary.

What a moron! JMO of course.

I am totally confused by this whole post. What does that comment have to do with specifically JoJo and Jordan? I would think they are referring to, in the writers mind, couples who stay together simply for the sponsored content ad's for popularity/money/shilling whatever. We hear the accusations after every season that the couple are only together to make money. To me this is what the writer is referring to.

I see nothing in that post that is referring to any particular couple. IMO J/J's well isn't drying up anytime soon. They are doing just fine without ad content.

Nick and Vanessa get accused of the same thing, as many other couples have in the past.

Though I cannot speak for blueblues, I think when you open the article there is a phrase - "the show's most implausible couples" which is hyperlinked to an article that snarked JoJo and Jordan. So maybe that's what she was referring to, IMO.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 02, 2017 12:18 pm

Time for Nick and Vanessa to "do life" outside of tv and "celebritism". Its better that he has been voted off, so now devote time to his relationship and work. I wish them well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Tue May 02, 2017 3:17 pm

Yah, I am a big fan of Nick and have been since Andi's season, but I am officially "Nicked" out. Time for some new blood.
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Tue May 02, 2017 7:23 pm

^^^
I could never be Nicked out ! I hope they share part of their lives with us. JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue May 02, 2017 7:32 pm

They floss their teeth with their hair extensions? laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

+82
KB_Mom
Lennoxcolinrolland
jen689
Kristina V
Jane781