SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

Page 45 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LosAngeles - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 45 Empty Re: Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

Post by MonicaJM2001 Fri Jun 09, 2017 1:50 pm

Since Nick breathing air seems to be enough to constitute nastiness going by some comments I've read over 3 plus years I will just leave that alone at this point however I am perplexed at what proof of nastiness there is from Vanessa??? Admittedly I'm a Nick fan from the start and a Nissa cheerleader and enthusiast but I don't view them as being without imperfections but I seriously am perplexed at what visible or heard evidence there is of Vanessa being nasty...

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

LosAngeles - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 45 Empty Re: Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jun 09, 2017 1:53 pm

If it's bad then I will be bad with you @coolangel :uptonogood :halo: Seriously though, I am totally fine with all that stuff and this is across the board for all of them, not just Nick and V. More power to them all. I've always said as long as they don't complain about their opportunities it's all good and that's always been something I've admired about Nick, not just his work ethic but that he truly appreciates and is grateful/thankful for all he has. Vanessa seems to be the same and both doing some good with it all too which is always something I appreciate in others, no matter what who they are.

jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:02 pm

Yeah compared to bikini pics, sugar bear hair, and hello fresh posts in Bachelor land I feel like there is not enough shirtless selfies of Nick. JMO

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:02 pm

MonicaJM2001 wrote:Since Nick breathing air seems to be enough to constitute nastiness going by some comments I've read over 3 plus years I will just leave that alone at this point however I am perplexed at what proof of nastiness there is from Vanessa??? Admittedly I'm a Nick fan from the start and a Nissa cheerleader and enthusiast but I don't view them as being without imperfections but I seriously am perplexed at what visible or heard evidence there is of Vanessa being nasty...

The bolded made me laugh. When my ex-husband and I were on the outs, he asked me on day "do you have to breathe like that?" cantstopl It was definitely over by then!

It's like with all couples/contestants - the ones you like get away with a lot more, and the ones you don't like can do nothing right. I don't follow Nick and Vanessa, but from the bits and pieces I've seen and heard, they come across as very mature, humble, and tolerant. I enjoyed Nick on DWTS, and thought he handled himself very well. I hope they make it long term.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:07 pm

aviej wrote:
coolangel wrote:I think she meant the one involved in the recent block/unfollow/follow dance with his fiancée. If I remember correctly, not many people were complimentary towards him in podcasts or even SM in general with all the scandals surrounding him while the season was airing. Not sure why Nick is being singled out for having an opinion which over half of Bachelor Nation had.

All JMO

Regardless of whether 1 or 100 persons shared the sentiments does not make it right, IMO. It's still nasty to say to anyone especially when neither party has said anything negative about him and have only been gracious. And Nick was being singled out because this is his thread and this is the topic of conversation. JMO.

My point remains that those comments were made in a recap podcast similar to what multiple Bachelor Nation members do. I haven't seen a single apology from anyone so far (and they shouldn't need to IMO). If an opinion on a podcast deserves an apology, Jordan might need to apologize to Cam Newton too IMO.  laugh out loud

If Nick had gone and done an exclusive interview slamming him, I can understand but that wasn't the case IMO. It's a topic of conversation only coz Nick gets singled out for doing things which every other contestant does and yet no one bats an eye unless it's him.

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:15 pm

Eh, that comment is something I've likely posted myself (I've certainly thought it) and honestly if someone called Nick that I would have the same reaction "Eh". I may not agree with the statement but I will still think "Eh" because to me I really don't see it as a big deal which is not the case when it comes to death threats, mocking disabled or special needs, etc. Reality TV "stars' being critiqued I say is game. It's the other stuff which I have a problem with. But again, that's just me.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Skates Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:41 pm

sdmom wrote:Every time when it's brought up,  Nick always said he regretted asking the question. He apologized to Andi directly and she forgave him. I believe he's genuinely sorry and I don't know why he would still be criticized for it after three years. I mean I will be the first one to admit I have said things I wish I could have taken it back, not much unlike him.
As for Vanessa, I would like to know what nasty things Vanessa has done or said after the show. I don't judge what they do or say on the show because none of us know exactly what happen and it's a very unusual environment.
All Jmo.

- IMO - I have watched the video of that particular segment, honestly, I didn't actually see any bad intentions on Nick part when he said it...I could actually feel his pain, he was heart broken, I felt like he snapped and forgot that he was on nationwide TV...things like this happens when people get too emotional...they do things by impulse and regret it afterwards...
Skates
Skates

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:47 pm

Vanessa hasn't been nasty even when others have been to her but I don't want to get into that squad crap anymore. She's been nothing but humble and kind this entire journey.

All JMO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Skates Fri Jun 09, 2017 3:31 pm

lleyki wrote:
I don't judge what they do or say on the show because none of us know exactly what happen and it's a very unusual environment.

All we've heard is hearsay from Reality Steve about how awful Vanessa supposedly was and a lot of shade thrown at her by others. But Vanessa has not publicly said one negative thing about anyone. Even after Corinne just randomly decided to throw shade at her and Nick's relationship and then proceed to publicly discuss Vanessa's sending her a private text, wanting to address her issue with what Corinne said as an adult, Vanessa still, when asked to describe Corinne in one word in some interview, just politely said, "entertaining".

Many others like Kristina have liked a bunch of social media comments throwing shade at Vanessa and Vanessa has never reciprocated. Alexis was all cackling about how much they don't like Vanessa (presumably the squad) but then was quick to comment on some of Vanessa's Instagram posts about how gorgeous and perfect Vanessa is.

The only thing Vanessa has done since the show ended is be with her fiance and work on a charity to help others. But other people love to drag her name, especially whenever the slightest negative comment is made about Rachel. Because Reality Steve and others said she was supposedly fake so it must be a fact.

- IMO - It's funny how even up until today...some people are still saying they don't understand why Nick would pick Vanessa and not Rachel or Raven...and they feel sad for him on choosing Vanessa...my answer is simple--the chemistry just isn't enough for the 2 women...Nick and Vanessa's attractions to each other start early on day 1--when they see each other for the first time...the magic and sparks blossom into something more--something you call "love", but people think it is not possible for such things to happen in real life, thus they think as soon as it dies out or they are out of the bachelor world...they can just fake it out and think about how they can build their empire or legacy by continuing on these vicious plans of them being together...great stuffs they are doing if you ask me...quite convincing too!! Lol!!...I hope you can feel my sarcasm!!...
Skates
Skates

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:40 pm

So these two are back in LA and seems doing more public appearances laugh out loud

LosAngeles - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 45 Eb97c9
LosAngeles - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 45 9zt107LosAngeles - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 45 XgicucLosAngeles - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 45 Oaw2uvLosAngeles - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 45 2pqw5k8LosAngeles - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 45 30szzauLosAngeles - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 45 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:08 pm

sdmom wrote:Every time when it's brought up,  Nick always said he regretted asking the question. He apologized to Andi directly and she forgave him. I believe he's genuinely sorry and I don't know why he would still be criticized for it after three years. I mean I will be the first one to admit I have said things I wish I could have taken it back, not much unlike him.
As for Vanessa, I would like to know what nasty things Vanessa has done or said after the show. I don't judge what they do or say on the show because none of us know exactly what happen and it's a very unusual environment.
All Jmo.
IA, time has passed and Nick has apologised over and over. Vanessa hasn't done anything unusual, contraversial,mean,nasty etc etc. IMO, she is absolutely delightful and lovely and Nick is in love with her and she with him. What more can you ask

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by tealeafs Fri Jun 09, 2017 9:22 pm

aviej wrote:Well, since we're talking about nasty...Nick has been less than kind talking about a current Ette's fiancé (who he had never met, btw) calling him an 'egotistical prick' in a podcast. And that is just one example, there are quite a few more examples where he has been mean to that fiancé. I don't recall an apology even once. Thankfully the Ette has been gracious not to throw it back into his face.

Which podcast was this?
tealeafs
tealeafs

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

+82
KB_Mom
Lennoxcolinrolland
jen689
Kristina V
Jane781