SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

Page 6 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LosAngeles - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

Post by gurlbrit Sat Apr 08, 2017 8:46 am

Skates wrote:            I saw this article...I read it quite a few times... Lol!! Don't laugh at me for trying too hard...I am just trying to understand the implications underlining the whole article...it seems positive, but I am not 100% sure...it seems to have too much sarcasms stated in the way it has been written...

What do you think? Is it trying to imply that the relationship is fake?... or... is it just stating that it's great for Nick to be able to respect feminism without the fear of being accused for not loving Vanessa enough in not helping her carry the bags of groceries...

" I guess in Bachelor nation, no news is somehow news. At least, that would explain why the Daily Mail dedicated an entire article to a picture of Nick "letting" Vanessa carry her own groceries. The headline read "His knight in shining armor! Nick Viall takes a break from the heavy lifting and lets fiancee Vanessa Grimaldi carry their grocery bags back to car," which is offensive for two reasons. One, that is way too ******** long to be considered a headline—where did these people go to journalism school? Two, I've read this article a couple of times through—which wasn't especially difficult considering it amounted to about two sentences describing the couple's outfits—and it's not apparent that they are being facetious. Like, I'm honestly just not sure. Is that it? Is gender equality just carrying your own grocery bags? Did we just ... beat sexism? All right, great, let's pack it in. Marchers, you can go home now. Planned Parenthood, we good. "

" ...it's not hard to imagine that the Daily Mail has no ******** clue what it's talking about when it comes to gender norms. I don't know if the Daily Mail are trolls and I just fell into their trap or what, but I think it's safe to wildly speculate definitively say that if Nick is letting Vanessa carry her own groceries, he clearly doesn't love her. "

" No real man would let his girlfriend struggle under the weight of some moderately full plastic bags when he could use the sheer force of his brute male penile strength to save her from having to exert physical energy—and probably save her from herself in the process. Let's be real, Vanessa probably insisted on carrying the groceries because she's on her period or something. "

" Just look at her. She's totally PMS-ing. And really, good for Nick for "taking a break from the heavy lifting." I'm sure he's exhausted from keeping up the lie that his relationship is based on anything other than a mutual interest for temporary fame. "

" So thank you, Nick Viall. You're not the feminist hero this country needs, but you're very clearly the one we deserve. "

http://www.betches.com/nick-viall-lets-vanessa-carry-groceries

Daily Mail is a rag; I'm British; it isn't down there with the Daily Mirror or The Sun, but it is the equivalent of a sleazy US Magazine. Journalism seems to have gone bye bye in recent years. What happened to real news? deadhorse

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
LosAngeles - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 6 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

LosAngeles - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Apr 08, 2017 10:25 am

I can't see any nominations for an award show if the ratings tanked.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Apr 08, 2017 12:09 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I can't see any nominations for an award show if the ratings tanked.

Actually, lots of times movies or shows get nominated even if they are not necessarily popular with the public. The award rewards quality. Sometimes getting those nominations is what gets the public to watch those small, independent movies or quirky shows. Not that this is exactly a quality show or that this is one of those situations, but ratings and nominations aren't necessarily synonymous.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Skates Sun Apr 09, 2017 1:02 pm

I find this video quite interesting...Nick and Vanessa's relationship from a Date Coach point of view...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZrmcHh6eOM

Unfortunately, I don't think he believes in soul mates...regardless, I don't think he tries to assert that he is right in his perceptions as based on his response to the comments he has received from his viewers......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ws-lHZfSAI4 - Soul Mates | A Realistic Perspective on "The One"

Skates
Skates

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sun Apr 09, 2017 2:11 pm

@Skates the fact, that he's basing this relationship advice vlog on a heavily edited bachelor is hilarious to me.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Apr 09, 2017 2:24 pm

Nick graduated from the Lauren Bushnell school of LosAngeles - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 6 1f634 snaps laugh out loud.

LosAngeles - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 6 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Sun Apr 09, 2017 2:29 pm

bleuberry wrote:Nick graduated from the Lauren Bushnell school of  LosAngeles - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 6 1f634  snaps laugh out loud.

what do u mean by this
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sun Apr 09, 2017 2:53 pm

cookielover12 wrote:
bleuberry wrote:Nick graduated from the Lauren Bushnell school of  LosAngeles - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 6 1f634  snaps laugh out loud.

what do u mean by this

I would like to know too no idea
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Apr 09, 2017 2:55 pm

I was referring to this. I probably should've quoted it laugh out loud.

LosAngeles - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 6 1f447
Sheokaf wrote:What the heck with Nick's self-centered, non-contextual spaced out IG? He's more boring than LB. IMO

LosAngeles - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 6 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sun Apr 09, 2017 2:58 pm

As a Nick fan, I'll take anything I can get when it comes to Nick's snaps. laugh out loud laugh out loud Considering how little we get of N&V on SM IMO, I gladly watch whatever he is willing to share.  Hugesmile  Hugesmile

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sun Apr 09, 2017 3:03 pm

^^^
I totally agree he rarely post on IG since DWTS started and he is usually singing to himself. Vanessa has done the same thing too. I do not see a self centered man . IMO It is clearly not like anything that Jen posted of LB . No comparison at all JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Apr 09, 2017 3:09 pm

LosAngeles - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 6 3806527698  Nick's snaps have always cracked me up since he joined snapchat and was like "what is this thing?" Even the way he will address his snaps as "hey snapchat" cracks me up laugh out loud I think his deadpan snaps are intentional and part of his humor which I totally get.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

+82
KB_Mom
Lennoxcolinrolland
jen689
Kristina V
Jane781