SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

Page 62 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

foundation - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 62 Empty Re: Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

Post by Jane781 Thu Jul 06, 2017 4:31 pm

Jen tweeted the below in the middle of the day and Nick was announced that night on After Paradise:
"May have just booked a f* it flight to NYC. @IzzyGoodkind want to play this week?

Jane781

Back to top Go down

foundation - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 62 Empty Re: Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jul 06, 2017 4:58 pm

I really couldn't care less about Jen and what she thought from near a year ago. Girl has her blue check mark and her blog. She got what she wanted most IMO. 

Since that time she has not been part of Nick's life and Vanessa is. Back to Nick and Vanessa.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Thu Jul 06, 2017 5:27 pm

^^ Yes she tweeted that and also stopped following him on IG either the weekend before or the Monday before he was announced.

Sleuthers on here had figured Jen went out to LA once and saw Nick (there were two pics of them that put them in the same spot) - but we suspected they weren't super official/committed, as apart from that one visit they didn't see each other. Also that one visit I recall was at least a month before he was announced so they hadn't seen each other in person for a while. But Jen was still very complimentary towards Nick. Until I think the weekend before he was announced she stopped following him on IG - which people on here picked up. Then she sent out the f*ck trip tweet.

Also Jen's mom posted on this board after Nick was announced as TB and stated that she only knew of Nick treating Jen with respect and was told a wonderful man - or something to that effect.

I listened to the podcast and basically all it confirmed was that Jen did in fact know prior to the official announcement - which ppl on here had suspected to begin with.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Jul 06, 2017 5:37 pm

@sbolduc Since she knew Nick wasn't the one, why throw a hissy fit? If she knew he wasn't the one, I would assume that Nick also knew that and that she wasn't the one for him. If even according to her own mother, Nick was always kind and respectful...and I wouldn't expect any different from him...and they had really only seen one another a few times, why act surprised or resentful that he took the opportunity? It's just silly to me.

Imagine if Nick hadn't gone? Would we have Luke as the Bachelor? Would we have gotten to know Vanessa? We would have certainly missed out on the lovely relationship Nick and Vanessa continue to develop and Nick and Jen would still have broken up. no no

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jul 06, 2017 5:45 pm

sbolduc wrote:^^ Yes she tweeted that and also stopped following him on IG either the weekend before or the Monday before he was announced.

Sleuthers on here had figured Jen went out to LA once and saw Nick (there were two pics of them that put them in the same spot) - but we suspected they weren't super official/committed, as apart from that one visit they didn't see each other. Also that one visit I recall was at least a month before he was announced so they hadn't seen each other in person for a while. But Jen was still very complimentary towards Nick. Until I think the weekend before he was announced she stopped following him on IG - which people on here picked up. Then she sent out the f*ck trip tweet.

Also Jen's mom posted on this board after Nick was announced as TB and stated that she only knew of Nick treating Jen with respect and was told a wonderful man - or something to that effect.

I listened to the podcast and basically all it confirmed was that Jen did in fact know prior to the official announcement - which ppl on here had suspected to begin with.

The bolded: Jen's mom sent me a pm. She contacted me. She told me the relationship was over and was amicable and there was nothing but respect, positives etc from Jen's end. No ill feelings. That was then.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:19 pm

I didn't even think Jen reacted poorly. I certainly don't judge her for throwing shade, regardless of how serious or not-serious her relationship was with Nick. I can't imagine being thrilled that the guy I was casually hooking up with broke things off to seek something more serious, if only because I didn't have the same opportunity. So I don't think it was a ~heartbroken~ type of scenario, IMO. I actually don't think either Nick or Jen (edited: Lauren) did anything wrong.

I just don't get why Lauren feels the need to insert herself in the conversation, when her friend doesn't seem all too bothered by it. Jen didn't really talk about it after the announcement, but Lauren certainly did in a radio interview. And now, she spoke about it again.... IDK, I mean, it's like she's more affected than the actual parties involved.

Last edited by crunchycheeto on Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:32 pm

@crunchycheeto agreed. This is the second time I can recall Lauren doing such. Get over it. It's a year later. Jeez.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:47 pm

Seriously Lauren H is one of the worst. I can't believe she is still talking about it after a year.
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:54 pm

If you listen to the podcast, RS asked about it, she didn't bring it up. And she also said that jen knew she was going to say something during the radio interview and wanted her to because jen felt like she wasn't going to be able to say anything because of contracts and producers. Jen apparently told her to say whatever she felt like she could say without getting in trouble with the producers. Lauren said she was just defending her friend since she couldn't.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:58 pm

Yeah, IMO then say it's over. Say it's a year later and all involved have moved on and are happy. No need to rehash old stuff. JMO.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:02 pm

I am confused. Is this a new interview with Lauren H or the same one from last year that was discussed in-depth already on the forum last year?

ETA: I just checked and it's a new one per RS. Not sure what is "new" about it since it seems like the same old stuff discussed from last year. I still have no idea what it has to do with Nick and Vanessa and their relationship since it changes nothing at all.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:05 pm

I've never liked Lauren H. I get that she's trying to play the protective friend or whatever, but it's just silly at this point. Clearly everything worked out for the best, if neither thought the other was the one and Nick is now engaged to someone else. I mean what would be the alternative? Nick saying no to Bachelor and casually "dating" Jen over the phone for a month or two more until things fizzled out? That's simply stupid. Just get over it. And Jen too, if she thinks she needs defending while no one (apart from RS) cares. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

+82
KB_Mom
Lennoxcolinrolland
jen689
Kristina V
Jane781