SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

Page 61 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

foundation - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 61 Empty Re: Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jul 03, 2017 1:52 pm

Nick and V are hanging out with Nick's childhood best friend/his wife and Nick's godson today. To me they seem so relaxed and happy and being a normal couple spending the holidays with the people that mean the most. It's great to see!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

foundation - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 61 Empty Re: Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

Post by Skates Tue Jul 04, 2017 2:00 pm

Jane781 wrote:@mindless I'd say the main one is Nick tbh. I hope it's just him being guarded with what he shows the public given everything that's happened in his journey through the bachelor franchise, but I guess I just expected to see more from him. There are so many pictures and even stories I see that he just seems a bit disconnected, lack of what I would expect to be naturally flowing physical touch, etc. I know it's kind of hard to say in that we've never seen Nick in a real world relationship, but I can't say this is what I expected given what we have seen of him on the show. It's also just a general feeling I get. Can't really explain it, but it's happened with other couples that I really liked where I would see their posts and feel like I was trying to talk myself out of the potentially "problematic" things I noticed and it's always ended up not panning out well in the end. Again, I hope I'm wrong.

-   IMO -        I remember Vanessa talking about partners being conscientious of what they do always thinking about how the other person feels (being in the shoes of the other partner)...I think that is basically both of their personalities...being with a partner makes them more careful with SM...they feel for the other person thus they are more careful with their postings...intimate pics but not revealing and too sexual/ sensual...Vanessa's parents/ grandparents, I think, are quite conservative too...those would also be the reasons why in some cases they would delete or take down postings to avoid any backslash from the trolls...I remember Nick making comments during the first People's Magazine/Entertainment Tonight/Eonline interviews about the fantasy suite...Nick has been hesitant in answering the questions pertaining to the topic...he has waited for Vanessa to make the admission... and he has also quoted as well that grandma is watching...

-  IMO  -        Nick has deleted his most recent posting when Vanessa has asked him about her bra....I don't think Vanessa would mind, but he knows what kind of backlashes will occur.... they are both keeping their relationships private...their intimacies and fights stay in the bedroom/ in their own home where they can resolve them without an audience...with the way how they would be smiling in every pic....I can foresee that they don't really have a lot of fights at home...I think they are calmer now and more relaxed to each other...thus their postings reflect more the status of old married couples....who are more confident, and settled in their relationships (as best friends and lovers)... - JMO -

Last edited by Skates on Tue Jul 04, 2017 2:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Skates
Skates

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Jul 04, 2017 2:01 pm

He posted a video of Vanessa asking about her bra?

foundation - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 61 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Jul 04, 2017 2:04 pm

No, he deleted the IG story. I didn't see it though.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 04, 2017 2:09 pm

She asked him if he could see her bra while she was dressed. I think he meant to just show her with her outfit on, but then she asked the question. So he deleted it. Someone can CMIIW

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Jul 04, 2017 2:10 pm

Oh ok thanks!

foundation - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 61 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by chrissy1295 Tue Jul 04, 2017 2:16 pm

The IG vid started after she asked him the question, so it was just a guess that she asked him about her bra. Vanessa was wearing two white tops and was showing the inner shirt. Nick replied with "No I don't think so."

There was nothing revealing. I wasn't sure what she initially asked and was confused by it
chrissy1295
chrissy1295

Female Posts : 436

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Tue Jul 04, 2017 5:02 pm

Yeah the IG story in question never showed what V asked Nick to get his "No, I don't think so."

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Thu Jul 06, 2017 2:49 pm

Im listening to reality Steve's podcast with Lauren Himle, and he asked her about the radio interview she did calling nick out for breaking up with Jen to be the bachelor. According to Lauren, nick broke up with jen on Monday night and then was announced as the bachelor on tuesday night. Jen called lauren upset and told her that he had just dumped her but couldnt say why.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by Jane781 Thu Jul 06, 2017 3:29 pm

My opinion on that @hae1001 is that there is probably some truth to what she says. That being said, I don't think Nick really did anything wrong. My guess is Nick and Jen were continuing to talk and hang out post BIP (why wouldn't they? They obviously liked each other and may not have broken it off except for the circumstances of the show), but it wasn't very serious. I make the assumption that it wasn't very serious based on the fact that it was only a couple months between when BIP ended filming and he was named bachelor and it was long distance so I think it is unlikely that any of the reasons keeping them apart at the end of BIP had changed. Lauren even said in the interview that Jen didn't think Nick was the one. So given all that, why would he turn down the role of the Bachelor? Does it suck? Yes. Can I see why she was upset? Yes. But I certainly wouldn't expect him to turn it down even if what she says is true.

ETA given how open Nick is with communication, I find it hard to believe Jen didn't know where Nick stood on their relationship. I find it hard to believe Nick was selling Jen on a future together or anything like that. I think she was hurt because it undermined anything they did have and left her in the dust, which is fair, but I still think she likely made the relationship out to be more than it was as a result.

Jane781

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 06, 2017 4:06 pm

Jen let her displeasure known IIRC via tweet which led sleuthers to further speculation on top of what they already had, that he may be TB.

I also recall her Mother making a statement which was complimentary to Nick.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Thu Jul 06, 2017 4:30 pm

Nick/Jen IMO lacked way too much in overall chemistry that it is hard for me to even think they had anything past a casual flirtation. Lauren IMO stuck her nose into something she had no place in and tried to paint Nick in a bad light on behalf of her friend despite her own mother speaking favorably towards Nick and his being TB. Clearly her family didn't think it was anything concrete or serious either. Thank goodness Nick went for it and found Vanessa and the now opportunity to explore and grow in a relationship with her, someone that IMO he has full blown overall chemistry with.

Last edited by MonicaJM2001 on Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

+82
KB_Mom
Lennoxcolinrolland
jen689
Kristina V
Jane781