SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

Page 64 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LosAngeles - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 64 Empty Re: Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jul 07, 2017 12:12 pm

Nick broke up with Jen on BIP. This is fact. 

What may or may not have happened after that could be speculated any which way but there's no facts to back it up only hearsay and from LaurenH who says that Jen herself said Nick was not the one. So since Jen didn't see Nick as the one and no future with Nick so there's nothing for her to be hurt about. 

JMO
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

LosAngeles - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 64 Empty Re: Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

Post by Stacia620 Fri Jul 07, 2017 12:14 pm

I don't think Jen would have passed up an opportunity to be The Bachelorette to continue a possible long distance romance that probably amounted to nothing much anyway. JMO

Last edited by Stacia620 on Fri Jul 07, 2017 12:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by tealeafs Fri Jul 07, 2017 12:16 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Nick broke up with Jen on BIP. This is fact. 

What may or may not have happened after that could be speculated any which way but there's no facts to back it up only hearsay and from LaurenH who says that Jen herself said Nick was not the one. So since Jen didn't see Nick as the one and no future with Nick so there's nothing for her to be hurt about. 

JMO

I think this is only true if one assumes that people date with the sole goal of getting married. People date for fun, even if they know it isn't going anywhere. I can see why it might have been a punch to her self esteem if he toyed with her feelings even AFTER breaking up with her on BIP, only to end it again and be the Bachelor. JMO.
tealeafs
tealeafs

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jul 07, 2017 12:22 pm

tealeafs wrote:

JMO

I think this is only true if one assumes that people date with the sole goal of getting married. People date for fun, even if they know it isn't going anywhere. I can see why it might have been a punch to her self esteem if he toyed with her feelings even AFTER breaking up with her on BIP, only to end it again and be the Bachelor. JMO.

I don't believe that happened and will agree to disagree. I think her ego was bruised when she found out about Nick being the Bachelor purely because she had been dumped on TV which is a bruise to the ego no matter if there are feelings or not IMO. Nothing new there for the ego to be hurt. It happens. I just don't buy that even IF someone was dating for fun and knew the person was NOT the one that that person would care at all other than just for ego sake. Again, agree to disagree. 

jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Fri Jul 07, 2017 12:25 pm

tealeafs wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Nick did NOT lead Jen on. He broke up with her on BIP. Anything else is mere speculation when there's literal video proof of him ending the relationship with Jen on BIP.

Is it speculation if one of the two people in a situation claim it happened and the other never even denied it? That would make all the behind the scenes Bachelor stuff mere speculation, since there's no video proof of it. I think it happens frequently on the show as well as in real life that a relationship "ends" and people continue talking and/or hooking up. There's no reason for Jen to be so hurt by this if it were as clear cut as him breaking up with her on BIP, and then never talking to her again.
There really wasn't. When you tell her in as nicely as possible you're emotional connection doesn't add up to an engagement, how hard is it to figure out..it didn't click with him the way she had hoped. Nick Viall has never lead anyone on, IMO. To say they hooked up after BIP is mere speculation. Her SM was followed pretty closely after BIP ended. If she chose to still talk with Nick, she knew where he stood. He made that clear in front of millions... or did I miss the moment where he said something different? There are facts and there is speculation. I know what I saw and heard.

Last edited by mprssdbyu on Fri Jul 07, 2017 12:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Fri Jul 07, 2017 12:33 pm

Can I say I'm so glad Nick put RS character out there front and center? It's been a long time coming! I can't wait to hear RS rebuttal and hope to read of emails he received on Nick's behalf!!! There's no way he doesn't know because I know he said he listens to one podcast and guess who that is? None other than Juliet Litman. Ha Nick is a smart cookie. I was also pretty appreciative of the way Nick took up for Jordan and RS handling of Jo Jo's season.

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Fri Jul 07, 2017 12:38 pm

tealeafs wrote:Maybe that makes Jen naive, but it makes Nick scummy, imo. Why lead a girl on by sleeping with her, talking with her after BIP, etc if being the Bachelor was his end goal? Pretty sinister of Nick.

tealeafs wrote:I think this is only true if one assumes that people date with the sole goal of getting married. People date for fun, even if they know it isn't going anywhere. I can see why it might have been a punch to her self esteem if he toyed with her feelings even AFTER breaking up with her on BIP , only to end it again and be the Bachelor. JMO.

Is the bolded your opinion or fact? Jen is an adult. She can decide who she wants to get intimate with IMO. There was an interview she did pre-FRC on BIP that she wasn't expecting Nick to propose coz it was too soon for them and she would turn him down if he did. So even if they did get intimate, there were no promises of a future there IMO so no leading on.

I get that Jen's self-esteem was hurt but if her friend is to be believed, then she didn't see a future with Nick either. So where does the toying with her feelings come from? If anything, she should have ended it with him when she realized that IMO pre-Bachelor announcement.

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Fri Jul 07, 2017 12:42 pm

@coolangel Can you use emoticons in this thread? I agree word 1000 times.

Last edited by mprssdbyu on Fri Jul 07, 2017 12:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 07, 2017 12:42 pm

He was shown breaking up with her, yes. I say it that way because, IMO (and acc. to Lauren), the producers no longer accept "Let's keep dating in the real world" as an outcome. It's either a joyful engagement or a tearful breakup.

Also:
(1) Lauren says they continued to see each other.
(2) People here placed them at the same spot in LA (where Nick lives) at roughly the same time.
(3) As soon as she was back on IG post filming, Jen started following Nick, liked everything he posted and liked positive comments about him. IMO not the actions of woman scorned.

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Jul 07, 2017 12:50 pm

Many of Nick fans watched his sm closely after BIP and I am positive we only found one instance they were in LA around the same time.

Anyway, it's all in the past. Nick is happily engaged and Jen can sign up for the next bachelor if she so desires. I wish the best for her.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Fri Jul 07, 2017 12:51 pm

MaxWilder wrote:
He was shown breaking up with her, yes. I say it that way because, IMO (and acc. to Lauren), the producers no longer accept "Let's keep dating in the real world" as an outcome. It's either a joyful engagement or a tearful breakup.

Also:
(1) Lauren says they continued to see each other.
(2) People here placed them at the same spot in LA (where Nick lives) at roughly the same time.
(3) As soon as she was back on IG post filming, Jen started following Nick, liked everything he posted and liked positive comments about him. IMO not the actions of woman scorned.

How many people travel to LA after appearing on Bach, Ette or BIP? And well, Nick lives there. Nick was kind and thoughtful when revealing how he felt to Jen. He could NOT offer an emotional committment. From that point on, it was up to Jen how she felt and interacted with him. When Jen's mom defends Nick, it put Nick's role in perspective for me to defend.

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:14 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:
MaxWilder wrote:(2) People here placed them at the same spot in LA (where Nick lives) at roughly the same time.
How many people travel to LA after appearing on Bach, Ette or BIP? And well, Nick lives there.
It wasn't the greater Los Angeles area. I'm talking about the exact same location, a few feet away from each other.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

+82
KB_Mom
Lennoxcolinrolland
jen689
Kristina V
Jane781