SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

Page 79 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 79 Empty Re: Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

Post by coolangel Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:41 pm

Cocoasneeze wrote:
alwaysvictoria wrote:One of the other female hosts lives right hext door to Nick and Vanessa. She said she sees them coming and going but they are never together.

OK, this sounds actually creepy, tbh. I have no clue how often my next door neighbours come and go and with whom, because I simply don't creep on looking for them. I'm thinking there's some weird negative vibe going, and these hosts are hoping for a break up for some odd reason. Jmo

ITA! :yes: IMO Nick and Vanessa need to get a restraining order pronto. laugh out loud laugh out loud The negative vibe towards Nissa is nothing new unfortunately IMO and was the same both during and right after the show. IMO One of the reasons why I believe most of these people are hoping for a break up is so that they can say 'I told you so' and 'We called it'. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes I gave up on recap podcasts a while back but when I was listening, The AB hosts in particular were either talking about how Nick wasn't into anyone or about Vanessa's IMDB page and how she was only there to launch her acting career. IMO The need to be proved right is so high for these people that some of them don't even care that it's in such poor taste that they are hoping for the demise of a relationship. no no

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 79 Empty Re: Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

Post by Stacia620 Wed Jul 12, 2017 12:36 am

Where is Nick?  :detective  I have never seen a reigning Bachelor/B'ette be so MIA. He sure hasn't taken advantage of his time as being the Bachelor. jmo
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by Mgrissom Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:58 am

Stacia620 wrote:Where is Nick?  :detective  I have never seen a reigning Bachelor/B'ette be so MIA. He sure hasn't taken advantage of his time as being the Bachelor. jmo

IMO he is through with the franchise and is intentionally distancing himself from Bach nation. He and Vanessa have openly stated they do not watch reality TV. When asked about his Bach nation friends he only mentioned Jared and Ashley and said that he was quiet at Carley and Evan's wedding. I think the shade thrown at Vanessa by the squad was very hurtful and Nick is standing by his woman by distancing himself from their continued involvement in TB franchise.

Mgrissom

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:04 am

Poor Nick just can't win!  laugh out loud
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:12 am

I also think Nick is intentionally being quieter on SM. It's V's turn to shine so he's giving her the spotlight, so to speak. If he posts, people are going to question where the pic was taken, etc while she's away in Montreal. I don't think he's interested in sharing his private time.  It's JMO, but I also think Nick is busy getting on with his personal/professional life. I'm not buying he's miserable. Typically if he's posing for a pic whether before V or after V, he's never been one to respond to "say cheese" and plaster a smile...just not him. I can definitely tell the difference between a quick snap of fun and one posed just for SM. World of difference.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:54 am

I wouldn't be surprised if the rumors have some element of truth. I don't love the sayings like "when there's smoke there's fire" or "time will tell" but sometimes they fit. I can't feel too sorry for Nick given that he chose to be on the show 4 times but I hope that Vanessa's happy.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:31 am

happydays wrote:Well he did this interview as well: https://www.instagram.com/p/BWZd4L_habk/?taken-by=kendrakabasele
Was there an audio of this anywhere? I could not find one.

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:33 am

Why does he keep agreeing to podcasts and interviews though? If he's as sceptical and paranoid about headlines, here's a thought - maybe stop opening yourself to to opportunities that assist in that. JMO.

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 79 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:39 am

bleuberry wrote:Why does he keep agreeing to podcasts and interviews though? If he's as sceptical and paranoid about headlines, here's a thought - maybe stop opening yourself to to opportunities that assist in that. JMO.

Because he needs the attention to try and save his terrible business plan from tanking. Why he thought selling very overpriced men's grooming products I will never understand. JMO

I've personally never bought them as a couple and there's been no evidence to change my mind. I think it's just a matter of time before they split. JMO

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 79 87b72b10 Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 79 86669110 Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 79 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:50 am

bleuberry wrote:Why does he keep agreeing to podcasts and interviews though? If he's as sceptical and paranoid about headlines, here's a thought - maybe stop opening yourself to to opportunities that assist in that. JMO.
Why wouldn't he? He's not going to tell what he doesn't want the audience to know. He's not going to do an interview full of questions he will not answer. It's a fun way to set the record straight....can't be any more speculating when it comes straight from the horse's mouth. It's probably not going to change anyone's mind that hasn't liked him in 4 years but that's not really top priority on his list, IMO

Nick's decisions have enhanced his life in the last 4 years. I don't think anyone could justify saying otherwise in his opinion and that's probably all that matters to him. I could be very wrong but I feel strongly that Nick's close circle (friends/connections in LA) have encouraged him to do whatever he's got going on. I do hope he lets us in sooner rather than later.

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:04 am

Nick likes push back in discussions. He's interested in listening to objections as long as they make valid points.  Heck, he probably enjoys those the most. It's who he is. IMO He's just a different bird...so to speak and one of the reasons I've always followed him and enjoyed him on my TV screen. I'm just not a vanilla fan when it comes to the men.

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Jane781 Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:26 am

I wouldn't say doing two podcasts of people he knows and is at least somewhat friendly with qualifies as keeps on agreeing to podcasts and interviews. The one we only have picitures of was a panel and prob was a lot more general questions about reality tv.

Also, regarding his businesses, he mentioned it in both podcasts, but I wouldn't say he dwelled on it or that that was the reason he did them. I mean he hasn't even hardly promoted the products on his own socials since the launch other than tagging it in some insta photos. I would hardly call that desperate sales attempts. I don't think we know enough about the business to judge whether it's successful or not. We have no idea who put what into it, or what they need to make to consider it a success.

I have a hard time trying to reconcile people's claims that Nick's desperate to be famous and remain in the spotlight with how far he's stepped back from it. I think he wants to keep doors open and will pursue things that he is interested in if they come along, but he will also willingly pass up things. He may enjoy the spotlight, but IMO his actions clearly show that that fame/attention alone are not his priority.

I agree that Nick is a different bird. You either like it or you don't.

Jane781

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 79 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

+82
KB_Mom
Lennoxcolinrolland
jen689
Kristina V
Jane781