SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Page 16 of 72 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 44 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by ReneeM Sat Apr 15, 2017 12:41 am

@TLTF There's some speculation in Jack's thread that he might not be gone after all. There's only been the 1 change in his IG so far, pretty small to assume he's gone. JMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by Carine Sat Apr 15, 2017 12:53 am

@BlackHalo Maybe the "sloppy seconds" comment didnt bother her or it did and they talked it out..?

@coolangel If Bryan did get the FIR, Millsy being impressed with who got the FIR is odd if after he mentions he is a "sleeper villan" didnt he mention it in the same podcast?

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 15, 2017 12:56 am

Carine wrote:@BlackHalo Maybe the "sloppy seconds" comment didnt bother her or it did and they talked it out..?

@coolangel If Bryan did get the FIR, Millsy being impressed with who got the FIR is odd if after he mentions he is a "sleeper villan" didnt he mention it in the same podcast?

I was thinking the same thing per the bold.

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sat Apr 15, 2017 12:58 am

Carine wrote:@BlackHalo Maybe the "sloppy seconds" comment didnt bother her or it did and they talked it out..?

You are correct and it really isn't up to me to decide how Rachel should feel about it. Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 16 4256136633 

I just know that if it were me, unless I was head over heels for the guy, he would be gone asap which is why I'm thinking they have a really good connection.

Last edited by BlackHalo on Sat Apr 15, 2017 1:03 am; edited 2 times in total

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sat Apr 15, 2017 12:58 am

Carine wrote: @coolangel If Bryan did get the FIR, Millsy being impressed with who got the FIR is odd if after he mentions he is a "sleeper villan" didnt he mention it in the same podcast?

Yes. It was the same podcast but a different week I think. Which is why I am thinking it was sarcastic IMO. If I saw the negative shades of someone later on but that person had managed to get the FIR, I would be impressed too. laugh out loud laugh out loud

JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sat Apr 15, 2017 1:01 am

On Bryan being the "villian", just because the other doctors don't seem like they would be on paper doesn't mean they won't be IMO.

I remember being shocked by Ian on Kaitlyn's season.

BlackHalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 15, 2017 1:01 am

Well, according to her, he gave her the kiss that swept her off her feet.

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Apr 15, 2017 1:07 am

I'm not buying that Millsy was being sarcastic, it didn't come off that way to me at all & I listened a couple times over to see if there was a clue about who it was. Either Bryan isn't the villain Mills was talking about or he didn't get the FiR. All JMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 15, 2017 1:11 am

@mobyz Did Rachel say who gave her the kiss that swept her off her feet?

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sat Apr 15, 2017 1:11 am

BlackHalo wrote:On Bryan being the "villian", just because the other doctors don't seem like they would be on paper doesn't mean they won't be IMO.

I remember being shocked by Ian on Kaitlyn's season.

That's true. IMO Had it not been for the 'sloppy seconds' comment, I wouldn't have thought it was Bryan with certainty either IMO. For me two things come to mind:

1. Lucas got eliminated too early for a villain, the other doctor released by RS seems MOT and left fairly early too. A 'Ette villain usually lasts till mid-season atleast IMO. Jonathan is just way-too-vanilla to be a villain of any kind IMO. Bryan is the only option left.
2. Lack of speculated 2-1 so far. I could be wrong here but the only seasons I remember a villain not being on a 2-1 is when they went further ahead or got 1-1s. Bryan fits here as well since he got a 1-1 in Episode 5.

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sat Apr 15, 2017 1:23 am

I just rewatched the Ellen clip and Rachel never specified that the "swept me off my feet kiss" was the first kiss (Bryan) but I'm thinking it is because I don't see why else Rachel would have called him out if he weren't the one she was talking about earlier. JMO.

BlackHalo

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sat Apr 15, 2017 1:32 am

At this moment, I think it's all speculations that Bryan's kiss swept Rachel off her feet.

Jmo
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 72 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 44 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

+79
Nibbles22
Brill
NCGalBecca
jojo47
makeover