SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Page 26 of 72 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 49 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RightReasons - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by Guest Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:52 pm

@coolangel too funny with "He is IN, He is OUT" giggling giggling

Back to top Go down

RightReasons - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by Guest Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:15 pm

@coolangel. I'd love to see that happen. Better yet, let's get Judge Lindsay to grill the guys courtroom style.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:17 pm

@mobyz Her dad I dont think will be seen on camera. IMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:25 pm

reason wrote:@mobyz Her dad I dont think will be seen on camera.  IMHO

I know he won't, but a girl can hope, laugh out loud.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:25 pm

@mobyz sure can hope.

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:37 pm

mobyz wrote:@coolangel. I'd love to see that happen.  Better yet, let's get Judge Lindsay to grill the guys courtroom style.

That would have been fun. laugh out loud laugh out loud Even though I agree that it's not going to happen IMO. I will make do with my imagination of Mr. Lindsay asking Bryan, 'So what was that about sloppy seconds?' laugh out loud laugh out loud

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:44 pm

I think they will do the 4 HTD as they always do.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by ericbutterfly Wed Apr 19, 2017 6:50 pm

coolangel wrote:
reason wrote:@coolangel I strongly disagree with that scenario, not going to happen.  IMHO only 2 will meet the family.

I am basing my guess on Millsy saying HTD will be different this year and assuming Elan is talking about the 'Ette, I don't see what is so exciting about a regular HTD and 'Tomorrow is going to be great'. HTD's have been happening forever on this show IMO. Now if they were going to Dallas and making all the 4 guys stand in a line and Rachel's sister goes 'He is IN, He is OUT', that would be exciting/great IMO. laugh out loud laugh out loud

All JMO  

I could be wrong but I think that Millsy meant that instead of the family flying to the final 2 location since her sister is very pregnant that Rachel will fly the final 2 to Dallas to meet the family... so maybe the finale will be closer to the states OR in the states? Mexico? Hawaii? Idk... but that's how I interpreted it. I think that she'll be taking the final 2 to meet the parents in Dallas instead of the family coming to the final 2 location like how Nick's family flew to Finland since her sister can't fly. I think HTD will be regular final 4 like always and I think she'll visit all 4 guys  hometowns. All JMO
ericbutterfly
ericbutterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:02 pm

ericbutterfly wrote:
coolangel wrote:
I am basing my guess on Millsy saying HTD will be different this year and assuming Elan is talking about the 'Ette, I don't see what is so exciting about a regular HTD and 'Tomorrow is going to be great'. HTD's have been happening forever on this show IMO. Now if they were going to Dallas and making all the 4 guys stand in a line and Rachel's sister goes 'He is IN, He is OUT', that would be exciting/great IMO. laugh out loud laugh out loud

All JMO  

I could be wrong but I think that Millsy meant that instead of the family flying to the final 2 location since her sister is very pregnant that Rachel will fly the final 2 to Dallas to meet the family... so maybe the finale will be closer tothe states or in the states? Mexico? Hawaii? Idk... but that's how I interpreted it. I think that she'll be taking the final 2 to meet the parents in Dallas instead of the family coming to the final 2 location like how Nick's family flew to Finland since her sister can't fly. I think HTD will be regular final 4 like always and I think she'll visit all 4 guys  hometowns. All JMO

Yup. It could totally be the scenario you suggested. However, I don't see what's so different about it IMO that Millsy felt the need to say 'Hometowns would be different'. I mean, the lead's parents meet them in a house anyways be it Finland, Dallas or some random resort like in Kaitlyn's season. laugh out loud Then again, looks like Millsy said it only coz of Julia digging for more information so it could mean nothing IMO. I think this is more wishful thinking on my part that something might be different & exciting since right now, I find myself bored and kinda disinterested in the guys who are remaining.

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by ericbutterfly Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:15 pm

coolangel wrote:
ericbutterfly wrote:
coolangel wrote:

All JMO  

I could be wrong but I think that Millsy meant that instead of the family flying to the final 2 location since her sister is very pregnant that Rachel will fly the final 2 to Dallas to meet the family... so maybe the finale will be closer tothe states or in the states? Mexico? Hawaii? Idk... but that's how I interpreted it. I think that she'll be taking the final 2 to meet the parents in Dallas instead of the family coming to the final 2 location like how Nick's family flew to Finland since her sister can't fly. I think HTD will be regular final 4 like always and I think she'll visit all 4 guys  hometowns. All JMO

Yup. It could totally be the scenario you suggested. However, I don't see what's so different about it IMO that Millsy felt the need to say 'Hometowns would be different'. I mean, the lead's parents meet them in a house anyways be it Finland, Dallas or some random resort like in Kaitlyn's season. laugh out loud Then again, looks like Millsy said it only coz of Julia digging for more information so it could mean nothing IMO. I think this is more wishful thinking on my part that something might be different & exciting since right now, I find myself bored and kinda disinterested in the guys who are remaining.

All JMO  

Yes wishful thinking haha! I'm not gonna lie I am excited to see certain connections... Alex (since he's made it so far without a suspected 1 on 1 and since he seems so funny and down to earth on Ellen and he's attractive to me, Bryan since he has been given the douche bag stamp because the Ellen Show, yet he's still around and I've also spied on some of his videos selling health food items and he seems very articulate and professional. I'd like to hope that he isn't a douche and he is protective and sincere about Rachel because he certainly made an impression. Also he's attractive to me too lmao... and Dean! He made that joke on ATFR and made people uncomfortable but as a POC myself I thought it was cute and corny. I laughed like Rachel. He's younger so I am soooo interested to see him get a HTD and how his family reacts.

I hope when the season actually airs we get more excited but I get what you mean. From the outside looking in it seems like the frat guy taste, but I can't lie I have that taste too giggling

I also wanna mention that I heard someone say that they feel like Rachel must retain one African American guy because they made such a big deal about race with Nick, but... in my opinion that's not true because wouldn't the race topic still come up if she had 4 non black men for HTD? Wouldn't be interesting seeing how these guys families react to their sons dating interracially? Wouldn't the race thing be even bigger if their weren't any African American contestants left since each hometown will be interracial? Not saying I want race to be a big deal, it's 2017 and I hope all the families love Rachel and look at her as a successful woman that their sons are interested in, but I'm just saying my opinion about the elephant in the room laugh out loud. All my opinions. At the end of it all, I just hope she chooses based on connections, not out of pressure to have to retain people because of color.
ericbutterfly
ericbutterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by ericbutterfly Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:23 pm

@GuardianAngel @reason

Thanks guys for complimenting me on my posting PINKHEART I haven't been on in a while but I still lurk til I have to bust out with my opinion, and I know my buddies here will always give good feedback!

rose #TeamRachel ,Congrats Bryan and Rachel Eric or Dean 4 Bach rose
ericbutterfly
ericbutterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 72 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 49 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

+79
Nibbles22
Brill
NCGalBecca
jojo47
makeover