SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Page 49 of 72 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 60 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RightReasons - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by Carine Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:56 am

Talking about SM I actually missed this but after Bryan's sloppy second comment on Ellen, Millsy posted a "boy bye" gif in response which I find interesting.. I am really wondering how his edit will be..

Carine

Back to top Go down

RightReasons - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by mercieme Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:00 pm

@Ladybug82....IA that TPTB don't care about softening the edit for anyone but my post was about Bryan possibly being the next Bachelor. I still believe no way Bryan is getting the next Bachelor gig with the current opinions out there on him that I have seen on SM anyways. If he is the next Bachelor like i posted before, TPTB has some damage control to do, jmho.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:00 pm

I understand from Twitter that there was a new bachelorette promo on scandal last night, I  wonder if it is anything new and if anyone saw it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:03 pm

I don't see him as the next Bachelor.  IMO he's f1 or the broken hearted F2.

IMO, if there's any resemblance of attitude to Josh like many think there is physically in looks, TPTB will walk away.  IMO, they don't want to deal with a Josh or Luke as the lead after seeing their true colors.  BIP to turn him into road kill is a different story, IMO.  laugh out loud
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:08 pm

lexforlife wrote:I understand from Twitter that there was a new bachelorette promo on scandal last night, I  wonder if it is anything new and if anyone saw it?

It's the same one that was posted here.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:21 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:I don't see him as the next Bachelor.  IMO he's f1 or the broken hearted F2.
This is my thinking as well. Either he's who Rachel picks in the end, or he's the overconfident F2 who thinks he's going to be F1.laugh out loud IMO

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:24 pm

Every lead, IMO needs to have thick skin. It won't be any different for Rachel. Ali was TPTB's sweetheart. She got trashed for wanting Frank and falling apart after he left.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:42 pm

IMO It's so funny that Dean couldn't even wait a day to start building his resume for Paradise and gain those IG followers. laugh out loud laugh out loud #RightReasons

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:45 pm

I will call Dean the TLLIATP(The Light Load in a Tea Pot) Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:47 pm

coolangel wrote:IMO It's so funny that Dean couldn't even wait a day to start building his resume for Paradise and gain those IG followers. laugh out loud laugh out loud  #RightReasons

All JMO

What did he do?
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:49 pm

@Dessler He is out at F4.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:08 pm

coolangel wrote:IMO It's so funny that Dean couldn't even wait a day to start building his resume for Paradise and gain those IG followers. laugh out loud laugh out loud  #RightReasons

All JMO

He had to do something on the flight from Dallas to L.A to occupy himself. laugh out loud

No Discussion thread
GuardianAngel wrote:
pvpr wrote:IG stats as of March 18
RightReasons - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 49 Img_9414

04.28.2017 Dean eliminated F4-F3 RC and IG no longer private. Screen shot as of 9:45am Eastern.

RightReasons - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 49 Captur52

Screenshot as of 12:07 Eastern. 04.28.2017

RightReasons - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 49 Captur53

ETA:

@Dessler he was eliminated last night, and sometime during the night he was already on IG. Verified by the change in numbers and IG now public, whereas before it was private.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 72 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 60 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

+79
Nibbles22
Brill
NCGalBecca
jojo47
makeover