SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Page 64 of 72 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 68 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Historic - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 64 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by Aunties_Love Tue May 02, 2017 5:29 pm

reason wrote:@Carine Watch for the IG starting tonight.  If the RC was yesterday then someone has gone home but who.

@Sosleepy I think they might go the AUS and NZ route for FS not staying together over night I would prefer that.

3 MTP date is now interesting???? hmmmm
I think I have posted in another thread....filming schedule I think......Three met the parents, then all 3 fly off to the Spain area for the FD`s and LCD`s per this schedule:

Episode 9 - MTP=========this is according to RS, it does match up to a tweet from a viewer claiming that there was activity at a different house.
4/28: MTP - PETER
4/29: MTP - ERIC
4/30: MTP - BRYAN

5/1-2: travel

5/3: FD1:
5/4: day off
5/5: FD2:
5/6: day off
5/7: FD3:
5/8: 9th Rose Ceremony: ELIMINATED:

Episode 10 -LCDs/FRC (2 - 1)
5/9: LCD #1 -
5/10: LCD #2 -
5/11: Final Rose Ceremony

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Historic - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 64 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by Guest Wed May 03, 2017 9:24 am

I am honestly hoping the keep all 3 at the finale location for same flight back tho the US just so the F1 revelation is unknown till the final airs. Historic - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 64 3806527698

I fear many (inc me) may tune off if Bryan is F1 and i really want to watch the season. Very selfish of me...I know

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 03, 2017 10:02 am

@see2love, I know, me too. I like to know the spoilers to prepare myself for the ending, but I also like to have not 100% certainty and a little doubt, especially if I'm really not feeling the lead/F1 relationship.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 03, 2017 10:02 am

@see2love Not selfish, so let me join your club.

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed May 03, 2017 11:13 am

Does Elan travel with the team to the FD location? I noticed via his IG stories he was still in the US.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 03, 2017 11:13 am

The F2 often times is stuck until they all leave the same day or within a day. Robby was proof of that. Sometimes, I know in Caila's case she was stuck there a couple of days after she was let go. I was told she left same time as production. So that may mean the F1 and the lead had a couple of extra days while the F2 had to hang around.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed May 03, 2017 3:46 pm

ElonM wrote:Does Elan travel with the team to the FD location? I noticed via his IG stories he was still in the US.
Do we know where Harrison is?

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by BuckeyeGal Wed May 03, 2017 5:05 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
ElonM wrote:Does Elan travel with the team to the FD location? I noticed via his IG stories he was still in the US.

@Aunties_Love there is a pic of him at an airport on Friday.
BuckeyeGal
BuckeyeGal

Female Posts : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Write Thu May 04, 2017 9:11 am

Lav and I have been working on the FD location for a few days. We think they are headed to Anguilla.

Mr Write

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu May 04, 2017 9:22 am

Can you tell us more on that @Mr Write?

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu May 04, 2017 9:25 am

BuckeyeGal wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:

@Aunties_Love there is a pic of him at an airport on Friday.
That's the Oklahoma one, correct??

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 04, 2017 9:31 am

Mr Write wrote:Lav and I have been working on the FD location for a few days.  We think they are headed to Anguilla.

Where is this? interesting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 72 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 68 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

+79
Nibbles22
Brill
NCGalBecca
jojo47
makeover