SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Page 70 of 72 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71, 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 70 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by Guest Fri Jun 23, 2017 12:01 am

I  thought my internet bf Will made F6,No?

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 70 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by Luvstruck Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:14 pm

mizzoufan wrote: If Eric is F1 that would be the biggest shock in bachelor history.

Well if Eric is her guy he definitely could be classified as a "Slow Burn" Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 70 1105969562 for Rachel.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:35 am

Bringing this over from episode thread

djogbenyuie wrote:Watching jojo's season back, I noticed that Jordan also said he was falling in love with her at their diner portion of their first one on one in episode 5. It was okay since she wanted to know where he stood and all and knowing the bad guy edit he was getting, prod knew there would be enough doubt for the public to think there is a chance it might not be him at the end.

In this case, since they are going with the too good to be true and if Bryan is f1 I can also see the "falling in love" or "ILY" fitting the doubts and Rachel's "back and forth" and "struggle to let herself fall".

All in F1 makes sense with "bad guy", "too good to be true" or "can the lead trust him" edit. Especially if the chemistry is too obvious.
In that scenario, I can see why Rachel would say we won't be able to tell who she chooses. I take it as we won't guess it since she herself will struggle a bit to be all in, and not as we won't see the chemistry.
Anyway, she has obvious chemistry with 3 guys (Peter, Dean and Bryan) right now to be honnest, at different levels.

On the other hand, if I consider the Peter F1 scenario, I would say that the fact that him being a bit guarded is not something Rachel is picking up on, or something they are discussing makes me think it is not a big deal, at least for now. Which means prod is not building up a struggle story there for Rachel.
If I have to guess the storyline there, I would say that they will smooth sail, Rachel will make him open up more but without the urgency of a lead in love and at the end she will say she is in love with just one guy which can only be an other guy because if it's Peter there won't be any surprise there.

I'm probably off topic toward the end though. Maybe part of this should be in sleuthing thread. I just don't know which one yet.
#thinkingtoomuch #cantsleep
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sun Jun 25, 2017 5:08 pm

Can someone help me put the F4-F7 guys list together? Is it:

Eric
Dean
Peter
Bryan
and who else?

TIA

I hadn't looked at the filming schedule till now and seeing the guys who I don't even know anything about i.e. matt and adam way up there was surprising
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:27 am

Please refresh my memory, is this the first time we didn't have an intro video of any of the potential F4?
This is strange isn't it?
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:09 am

@emusha Matt and Adam according to our filming schedule.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4023p36-bachelorette-13-rachel-lindsay-filming-schedule-no-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers

@djogbenyuie I don't think that's ever happened before. Someone can CMIIW, I don't quite remember all the season's like some of the great sleuthers who know it off the top of their heads.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:20 am

Isn't it strange that Matt and Adam make it that far when we have barely heard them speak? Was it the same in past season??
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:25 am

Adam got the deleted scene but Matt I am yet to hear speak or even interact with Rachel and yet he made F6. It is quite interesting to say the least.

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:41 am

lexforlife wrote:Adam got the deleted scene but Matt I am yet to hear speak or even interact with Rachel and yet he made F6. It is quite interesting to say the least.

yea exactly - all I remember about adam is adam jr... which is very strange to me.
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:42 am

@emusha
Jordan
Robby
Chase
Luke
James Taylor
Alex Woytkiw
Derek Peth

James Taylor had a 1:1 40's style date
Alex - I think was only on group dates? I don't remember much about him.
Derek - eliminated 2:1

ETA Both James and Alex were sent home epi 7 if our filming schedule is correct. Derek epi 6.
Filming Schedule JoJo

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:55 am

GuardianAngel wrote:@emusha
Jordan
Robby
Chase
Luke
James Taylor
Alex Woytkiw
Derek Peth

James Taylor had a 1:1 40's style date
Alex - I think was only on group dates? I don't remember much about him.
Derek - eliminated 2:1

ETA Both James and Alex were sent home epi 7 if our filming schedule is correct. Derek epi 6.
Filming Schedule JoJo

thanks much for this!
so pretty much we're seeing that last season at least James got a lot of attention on itm's and other means as well as the date. This season it seems that Rachel is sending the guys home as soon as she figures out they're not for her - both Jack and Will get sent home right after the 1:1. It certainly looks like Rachel kept an open mind but only so much - it seemed she had a list of the guys she saw potential with and she chose to give the second 1:1s to her top contenders rather than giving other guys the 1:1. IMHO both matt and adam just seem like mot guys based on how much interaction we've seen with rachel.
all jmo
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 26, 2017 12:33 pm

While sleuthing we knew Jack didn't stand a chance just by studying body language on the SM pics we got. laugh out loud She was not IMO into him at all.

Will is another story. sad I was so sure he'd go further.

I had to think of who Matt and Adam were.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 72 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71, 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

+79
Nibbles22
Brill
NCGalBecca
jojo47
makeover