SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23

Page 57 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

madeinFidelity - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23 - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23

Post by chrissy1295 May 10th 2017, 1:46 am

http://etcanada.com/video/938860099646/nick-and-vanessa-on-the-latest-bachelorette/?sf77572619=1
chrissy1295
chrissy1295

Female Posts : 436

Back to top Go down

madeinFidelity - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23 - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23

Post by MonicaJM2001 May 10th 2017, 2:16 am

In and out this week for mini trips but had to check in for Nissa updates and have not been disappointed. Looking forward to listening to the latest podcast. Hope Nissa and Sharleen/Andy were able to cross paths during their L.A. trip. It is crazy to think a year ago we were nervous/excited speculating about Nick possibly doing BIP and now here we are with Nissa!

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel May 10th 2017, 9:56 am

@chrissy1295 Thanks for posting. I couldn't catch the end. Vanessa says she's going to Montreal in a couple of weeks and Nick will go with her. I couldn't make out what the next question was, and what the response was. Vanessa says she's loves Canada but before that? TYIA

Either way it looked like they were keeping a secret. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite May 10th 2017, 11:04 am

GuardianAngel wrote:@chrissy1295 Thanks for posting. I couldn't catch the end. Vanessa says she's going to Montreal in a couple of weeks and Nick will go with her. I couldn't make out what the next question was, and what the response was. Vanessa says she's loves Canada but before that? TYIA

The interviewer asked where home will be and Nick responded out here...and then the both said they love Canada.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel May 10th 2017, 2:44 pm

crunchycheeto wrote:BTW, Vanessa answered some fan questions via E!News IG stories. Smiley

She is such a positive person! I love her!  heartglasses

Source

Source

Source
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze May 10th 2017, 4:02 pm

I loved that podcast. Nick is such a great interviewee. He gives very thoughtful, thorough answers, mature, and the insight you get from him is great.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 May 10th 2017, 6:15 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@chrissy1295 Thanks for posting. I couldn't catch the end. Vanessa says she's going to Montreal in a couple of weeks and Nick will go with her. I couldn't make out what the next question was, and what the response was. Vanessa says she's loves Canada but before that? TYIA

She asked where they were going to make their home. Nick said, "Out here." Meaning LA. They both expressed their love for Canada but what I found cute was when Nick said, " Sorry Canada" LOL
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel May 10th 2017, 7:07 pm

@Sprite @Julie81 tyvm

ew.com

While chatting with The Bachelor Live hosts, Viall also mentioned that a re-proposal to Grimaldi might be in the cards for the couple, who now live together. “That conversation about re-proposal has been had,” he said.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on May 10th 2017, 7:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 May 10th 2017, 7:15 pm

I would assume Nick would want to re propose considering how much he has talked about how much time and energy he spent on breaking up with raven that day. He said in the podcast how unfair he knew that was to not only to Vanessa but to himself as well. He was so worked up over it because he had been in her shoes twice before. Those emotions of knowing he was about to hurt her probably overshadowed a lot of his happiness.

I hope that he re proposes to Vanessa in his own way that has meaning to them on a day that is all about just the two of them! I think it won't be anytime soon but I definitely think it will be happening!
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki May 10th 2017, 7:26 pm

Another reason for me to love Vanessa. She gets how awesome and underrated Hanson was. Also loved Nick's IG story today showing Vanessa buying onions. I like seeing those normal and everyday moments.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel May 10th 2017, 7:32 pm

Testing my new method of posting IG stories.

https://www.instagram.com/#&gid=1&pid=1
<

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom May 10th 2017, 7:52 pm

http://ca.hellomagazine.com/celebrities/gallery/02017050835609/canada-s-most-beautiful-2017-full-list/28

Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23

+54
jessietrey
sosleepy
pikake
SeekAny
Nixipixi14