SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23

Page 56 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

madeinFidelity - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23 - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23

Post by leselihau Tue May 09, 2017 12:10 am

http://www.gettyimages.com/license/680367756

Source: Getty Images

Last edited by leselihau on Tue May 09, 2017 9:19 am; edited 1 time in total

leselihau

Back to top Go down

madeinFidelity - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23 - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23

Post by TrishB Tue May 09, 2017 12:45 am

I also agree that V looks nothing like Andi IMO Their features are completely different. To me, she smiles just like Julia Roberts, and mostly looks like Penelope Cruz. A little like Jennifer Love Hewitt at times.
Love all the photos and videos from the events N & V attended recently! Such a stunning couple for sure Smiley Thank you to all that keep on bringing them over. Loved the interviews also, and so happy they are looking for a place together, and going to Montreal soon!!

madeinFidelity - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23 - Page 56 Daniel12

"If I have seen far, It is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants" - Quoted by my beloved son Daniel on his HS Yearbook, June 2001 - Photo taken in Cusco, Peru by his best friend Thomas
TrishB
TrishB

Female Posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by happydays Tue May 09, 2017 1:31 am

Sharleen and Andy are in LA right now. Finally time for these two to meet!!

happydays

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue May 09, 2017 2:48 am

@happydays Goody!!! I need some pics.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 09, 2017 9:51 am

That's wonderful Sharleen and Andy are travelling all that way to spend time with Nick and Vanessa. They have always been so supportive of Nick, and now they get to meet his HEA. It will be nice for Vanessa to have a fellow Canadian to hang out with.

I'm hoping Vanessa's family and friends are ok. They continue to have devastating flood conditions in Montreal. I wonder if their travel plans will be pushed back.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Tue May 09, 2017 1:02 pm

Nick and Vanessa did individual IG stories last night when Polished Gent went live. You can hear them in each other's stories in the background. giggling giggling  I love how they are super supportive of each other's endeavors. heartbeat heartbeat

Source
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by leselihau Tue May 09, 2017 4:17 pm

Julia & Millsy podcast - w/ Nick

https://soundcloud.com/ewradio/the-bachelor-live-episode-17

leselihau

Back to top Go down

Post by chrissy1295 Tue May 09, 2017 5:23 pm

Awesome podcast!
chrissy1295
chrissy1295

Female Posts : 436

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Tue May 09, 2017 6:41 pm

That was a great podcast! Nick is as insightful as ever, and not afraid to call out the "problems" of the show and meeting someone in that environment while still remaining thankful for the experience. I'm pretty sure I've said this before, but one of my favourite things about him is that he gives such thoughtful responses to questions.

Some interesting things pertaining to Nick and Vanessa -- being invited to Peta and Maks' wedding, Vanessa becoming fast friends with Robert Herjavec (from Shark Tank! Thought he might've given her some advice on starting her charity) and talks about a re-proposal.
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Tue May 09, 2017 7:32 pm

BTW, Vanessa answered some fan questions via E!News IG stories. Smiley
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 09, 2017 7:42 pm

Robert Herjavec is originally from Croatia, moved to Canada when he was young. He grew up in Toronto, so I'm sure they had a lot in common. yes

Smart guy, I wouldn't be surprised if he gave her tips on her charity.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Tue May 09, 2017 9:59 pm

Beautiful! Inside and Out!  :inlove

Embracing LA with some Montreal swag #casualtuesday  @temptbrands by @vanessagrimaldi30

And just for the aesthetic and to continue their tradition of mirroring each other ... Nick from last year:  giggling

It's not the most basic LA thing I've done, but it's close. #madeinfidelity by @nickviall
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23

+54
jessietrey
sosleepy
pikake
SeekAny
Nixipixi14