SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3

Page 21 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bacherloette - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3 - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3

Post by Guest Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:57 pm

@cmarci93 Where is this one going Dallas? Would that be Jack or Matt?

Back to top Go down

bacherloette - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3 - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:00 pm

It's just the flight number for a Delta flight from Miami to ATL.  Nothing to do with Dallas.  DAL/DL = Delta Air Lines

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:00 pm

Not sure i just saw this one from miami to atlanta , which would make sense bc the girl saw rachel around 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:01 pm

@Ladybug82 Thanks I am from Canada so don't know the US airline thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:02 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:It's just the flight number for Delta from Miami to ATL.  Nothing to do with Dallas.  DAL - Delta Air Lines

ya DAL is delta, i noticed the bachelor francise likes flying delta, even elan tweeted about it saying only the best and i also remember seeing pictures of people spotting jojo at the delta terminal.

So when sleuthing look at the delta airlines.

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:03 pm

Thanks guys, seems they left Miami later than first thing in the morning since they may have just arrived in Atlanta per @cmarci93

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:04 pm

reason wrote:
ReneeM wrote:I assumed it's a connecting flight. I think  she's headed to Madison, Wisconsin. Connecting flights have to be with the same Airline. Delta's timing makes the most sense for her to have gotten there and there's a delta flight to Madison in 15 minutes. I can't find any other flight that would've connected to the other potential F4 guy's hometowns today. This is just my speculation.

Can all the six that was left before the final 4 be connected from Atlanta.

Alex is from detroit but they could fly into Windsor also, but the only flight going to either of those places from Atlanta is to detroit  on spirit airlines about 2+ hours from now and there's no spirit airlines flight from Miami>Atl that would have her in Atlanta already. Matt is Connecticut, no flights there from Atlanta. Eric is Baltimore but she could've taken a  straight flight there from Miami (unlike madison). Not seeing any departures to Aspen/Denver for Dean either, she also could've flown straight there from Miami, no need to connect in ATL. Just like the other night where it (flights) added up to Bryan, this one adds up to Peter IMO.

Last edited by ReneeM on Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:05 pm

reason wrote:@Ladybug82 Thanks I am from Canada so don't know the US airline thing.

Your welcome.  Doesn't help us know for sure where she's headed.  Just shows a flight that's times match up with the ATL siting.  And she may or may not have been on that flight.  laugh out loud

I do think Renee's post of a flight headed out to a HTD with Peteer could match up / sounds reasonable.  Need to see where she's spotted next.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:07 pm

I saw this flight that can be to alex
http://flightaware.com/live/flight/DAL902/history/20170421/1900Z/KATL/KDTW

bacherloette - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3 - Page 21 Screen41

But i also so a couple deltas to o'hare which is a popular chicago airport and near madison

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:09 pm

@Ladybug82 Thanks if she is going to Peter I am go with that.

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:09 pm

Atlanta is a big & very busy airport and depending on the terminal one has to be there well in time to catch the next flight. I missed a domestic flight once from Atlanta and I arrived at the airport 1 hour before my flight laugh out loud

Did any one check the time stamp of the tweet to ensure that she got on that flight to Madison which was about 20 to 30 mins ago per @ReneeM...thanks.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:12 pm

just saw this flight that is on its way,I think its peter now also
http://flightaware.com/live/flight/DAL2035

Its headed to MILWAUKEE, WI
bacherloette - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3 - Page 21 Screen42

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3

+48
bleuberry
Seabear
kimberlyg
Ash2214
AllAboutLove
SunnyRachel
jess
lleyki
bluwavz
adriana
Beagle