SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3

Page 23 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3 - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3

Post by Guest Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:30 pm

I just can't wait to see who spots them !

They can either fly into an airport that is in the same town or one that is an hour away and bigger
They both were around the same times but Milwaukee is little bit earlier

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3 - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3

Post by moviechicka Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:34 pm

Hmmm...so if she's headed to Wisconsin, it would seem likely that Eric is out. Going from Miami to Wisconsin and then doubling back to Maryland seems odd. So WI, then Michigan, and ending in Colorado before elimination and Fantasy Suites?

Last edited by moviechicka on Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

Everything is IMO

moviechicka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:34 pm

JMO if she is headed to Milwaukee, I'm guessing Baltimore and Detroit are out. I name the cities because Eric might have his visit in LA, who knows?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:36 pm

Another interesting tidbit, Rachel went to law school in Wisconsin, she might connect with friends tonight for her bday celebration.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:37 pm

Yea it would be weird to go back to the west

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:37 pm

Islandgal wrote:JMO if she is headed to Milwaukee, I'm guessing Baltimore and Detroit are out. I name the cities because Eric might have his visit in LA, who knows?

Milwaukee is not far from Detroit, can you share why u think that's not possible....thanks.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:38 pm

She's not going to Just be allowed to go out unsupervised.  She'd have a handler with her at all times.  Plus they don't want to give her too much freedom or let the outside world affect her thinking and feeling.  JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:42 pm

mercieme wrote:
Islandgal wrote:JMO if she is headed to Milwaukee, I'm guessing Baltimore and Detroit are out. I name the cities because Eric might have his visit in LA, who knows?

Milwaukee is not far from Detroit, can you share why u think that's not possible....thanks.
I didn't intend to say not possible, since I live in Chicago . I thought they would stop at Detroit before WI, that's all. Also, my opinion only, Alex might be out. All JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:48 pm

You guys are so good at this! I'm hoping the speculation about WI is right. I've been reluctant to believe Peter is gone but also trying not to get too attached to the idea of him still there either giggling . Some proof of a HTD would be an awesome win-win in regards to him being still in it for Rachel and making F4 for Bachelor potential Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3 - Page 23 1710264613

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:49 pm

Islandgal wrote:
mercieme wrote:

I didn't intend to say not possible, since I live in Chicago . I thought they would stop at Detroit before WI, that's all. Also, my opinion only, Alex might be out.  All JMO.

Ok thanks, not sure if Alex is still in actually. Just trying to guess what potential itinerary they could follow, it's about an hour flight from Milwaukee to Detroit. I posted before that if we hear of a Rachel sighting in another airport that is not in the Midwest e.g. Chicago, Detroit on Sunday then for sure we can conclude that Alex did not make F4...jmo.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:50 pm

Rachel girl, I hope it's Wisconsin you are going.

Go, Peter. Hugesmile
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:21 pm

So it's pretty safe to say that Eric is out, if you guys are right. Surely Maryland would have been logistically next from Miami, right? Ahhh I have to know!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3

+48
bleuberry
Seabear
kimberlyg
Ash2214
AllAboutLove
SunnyRachel
jess
lleyki
bluwavz
adriana
Beagle