SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3

Page 48 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bacherloette - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3 - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3

Post by Guest Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:49 am

mindless wrote:
cmarci93 wrote:
mindless wrote:Didn't Millsy say something about people being surprised by Rachel's F4? It just occurred to me that perhaps he just meant because none of them are black. Took me a week to even think about it, but it's just the kind of thing he would find shocking.
Yea that can be it too, lots of people are mad all over twitter.
They are like so far only 2 white peoples for hometown dates.

Ugh, I'll be annoyed if that's made into some huge thing once it airs. She's not there as some kind of an ambassador for African-American culture, it's a dating show and she should pick who she likes (unless it's an a-hole, but we'll cross that bridge when we come to it).  

I second this post.  I am a WOC and don't give a damn if she chooses another nationality, it is her choice and the hearts wants what it wants.  I am Team Rachel first. The choice I will accept.  All I want is for her to find her HEA.

Back to top Go down

bacherloette - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3 - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3

Post by Rosepetal Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:02 am

Aspen is a very small commuter airport. If Dean has a HTD in Aspen, I think she would have to go through Denver. If she were to go to Detroit first, it looks like  the most direct flight Tue from Detroit would be Detroit-Chicago-Denver-Aspen on United. She could take Delta into Denver then switch over to United which ever day she flies into Colorado for her HTD.
Rosepetal
Rosepetal

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:21 am

There was a HTD yesterday. Why wouldn't the next HTD be tomorrow at the latest? Confused.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:22 am

reason wrote:
mindless wrote:
cmarci93 wrote:

Ugh, I'll be annoyed if that's made into some huge thing once it airs. She's not there as some kind of an ambassador for African-American culture, it's a dating show and she should pick who she likes (unless it's an a-hole, but we'll cross that bridge when we come to it).  

I second this post.  I am a WOC and don't give a damn if she chooses another nationality, it is her choice and the hearts wants what it wants.  I am Team Rachel first. The choice I will accept.  All I want is for her to find her HEA.
:yes: :yes:
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:25 am

@Kashathediva I asked if the next RC would be thursday?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:27 am

reason wrote:
mindless wrote:
cmarci93 wrote:

Preach! Happiness is my wish for Rachel, that is all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:27 am

I asked this in another thread and no one answered:

1. Why logically would Dean be next? Isn't he the furthest west? My guess is either Alex or Jack. THEN possibly Dean as the last HTD. But then......on to my next question:

2. Why is anyone saying that it's possible that *if* Eric is still there, is HTD could be in LA? I thought he lives in Baltimore?

If ^^^ is the case, then I take back what I said earlier, and it's possibly that Dean is indeed next, with Eric last.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:28 am

I know TPTB try to keep things as compact as possible.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:29 am

@adf23 We have to wait and see if Rachel is spotted in a hometown to see who is next.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosepetal Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:35 am

Kashathediva wrote:There was a HTD yesterday. Why wouldn't the next HTD be tomorrow at the latest? Confused.
Some one asked if Rachel might go to Detroit next, which could be a possibility even though they would be going east its not that far east. If that is so, today and Tuesday would be travel days and Dean would get the last HTD.
Rosepetal
Rosepetal

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:38 am

adf23 wrote:I asked this in another thread and no one answered:  

1.  Why logically would Dean be next? Isn't he the furthest west?  My guess is either Alex or Jack. THEN possibly Dean as the last HTD.  But then......on to my next question:

2.  Why is anyone saying that it's possible that *if* Eric is still there, is HTD could be in LA?  I thought he lives in Baltimore?  

If ^^^ is the case, then I take back what I said earlier, and it's possibly that Dean is indeed next, with Eric last.

I think Eric is still there. He lives in LA, but his family lives in Baltimore, so HTD should be in Baltimore.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:50 am

Unless his family has no interesting in being involved. There are many scenarios I can think of and we don't know.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3

+48
bleuberry
Seabear
kimberlyg
Ash2214
AllAboutLove
SunnyRachel
jess
lleyki
bluwavz
adriana
Beagle