SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3

Page 51 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bacherloette - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3 - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3

Post by ReneeM Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:31 pm

After last season I'll wait and form my own opinions of these guys without letting RS and gossip rags color my judgement. Even if exes come out, that's only one side of the story. If the stories about them are true, they'll show their true colours eventually. I'm in a wait and see mode. All JMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

bacherloette - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3 - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3

Post by bluwavz Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:47 pm

Oh no guys with girlfriends back home? Yawn. Who cares? This happens every single season and I'm so desensitized to it at this point. laugh out loud

And yep after the last season I'm also in wait and see mode and will be forming my own opinions of these guys. bacherloette - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3 - Page 51 4256136633
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19236

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:51 pm

Yup!  Totally agree with both of you.  

Normally, I'd rather wait and see how they act on screen and SM during airing, but if last season is any indication, post season will be the biggest telling factor.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:52 pm

Now when we get breaking news of guys with boyfriends back home, wake me up.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:58 pm

This is my 1st time watching the Bachelorette (live- I watched Kaitlyn's and Jojo's to have a comparison before watching Rachel's) so I had no idea that this were things that were published every year. Good to know !

#TeamPeter bacherloette - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3 - Page 51 1f495
#TeamRachel bacherloette - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3 - Page 51 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Mon Apr 24, 2017 2:07 pm

Yeah this is old news. In fact, I don't even consider it news.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Apr 24, 2017 2:26 pm

TLTF wrote:This is my 1st time watching the Bachelorette (live- I watched Kaitlyn's and Jojo's to have a comparison before watching Rachel's) so I had no idea that this were things that were published every year. Good to know !

Yeah it's pretty much every season this kind of stuff comes out. I wouldn't worry too much about it. This happened with the last F1 on the Bachelorette. The opinions about him now is way different than it was back then. laugh out loud We'll find out what these guys are really like after Rachel's season actually airs. She'll pick the guy she feels is best for her regardless of rumors or gossip. Smiley
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19236

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Mon Apr 24, 2017 2:31 pm

Old News RS.

Again, I would love a foiler season. Or for this forum to sleuth the F1 before him.

RS to me isn't getting as much info as before.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Mon Apr 24, 2017 2:32 pm

bluwavz wrote:
TLTF wrote:This is my 1st time watching the Bachelorette (live- I watched Kaitlyn's and Jojo's to have a comparison before watching Rachel's) so I had no idea that this were things that were published every year. Good to know !

Yeah it's pretty much every season this kind of stuff comes out. I wouldn't worry too much about it. This happened with the last F1 on the Bachelorette. The opinions about him now is way different than it was back then. laugh out loud We'll find out what these guys are really like after Rachel's season actually airs. She'll pick the guy she feels is best for her regardless of rumors or gossip. Smiley

Thank you! Smiley Agreed, that's all I want for Rachel! (bolded)

#TeamPeter bacherloette - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3 - Page 51 1f495
#TeamRachel bacherloette - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3 - Page 51 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Mon Apr 24, 2017 2:46 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Now when we get breaking news of guys with boyfriends back home, wake me up.

cantstopl

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:22 pm

Wow wow wow !!  bacherloette - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3 - Page 51 1f60d bacherloette - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3 - Page 51 1f60d bacherloette - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3 - Page 51 1f60d
New video promo !

http://www.eonline.com/news/845010/the-bachelorette-s-rachel-lindsay-is-crushing-it-in-new-promo-and-no-rose-is-safe?cmpid=rss-000000-rssfeed-365-topstories&utm_source=eonline&utm_medium=rssfeeds&utm_campaign=rss_topstories

TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:27 pm

Ohhh I like the promo, Rachel looks stunning...

Elan's tweet..
I cannot even begin to tell you how UNBELIEVABLY badass Rachel is in this NEW BACHELORETTE PROM-OMG
Source: https://mobile.twitter.com/theyearofelan/status/856575332228382720

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3

+48
bleuberry
Seabear
kimberlyg
Ash2214
AllAboutLove
SunnyRachel
jess
lleyki
bluwavz
adriana
Beagle