SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3

Page 70 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3 - Page 70 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3

Post by ElonM Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:10 pm

reason wrote:That is a strange way to stand 1 foot behind? heads bow?

Yes, I'm trying to figure out if they are dancing or hugging.

ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3 - Page 70 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3

Post by Guest Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:10 pm

I think her head is up looking at him? Are they kissing? It's hard to tell.

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:13 pm

Thanks for the find y'all. Maybe he was about to lift her up....pic is too dark to figure out IMO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:13 pm

I see her head on his chin/shoulder, her body is a bit away, and her right foot is behind her interesting position. Is it cold in Baltimore this time of year?

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:15 pm

Amazing how we can all see positive or negative stances from a blurred picture giggling
Carry on though Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3 - Page 70 2498057887

ETA it's in the low 60's (F) in Baltimore now so yeah it's chilly especially for a southern girl giggling

Last edited by mercieme on Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:16 pm

It looks like she's looking at him. I can see her hairline away from his face. I'm going to try and lighten it!

@momoftrips Thank you! Nice find!

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:17 pm

@GuardianAngel it was @momoftrips who found the tweets! I just embedded the photo Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:21 pm

@pvpr Thank you. I just realized that when I was going to quote and post a lightened version. My apologies. I edited my post.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:25 pm

momoftrips wrote:Allison‏ @allison_sturtz                

Here is a lighter version. Not a very clear pic but I can see her hairline after the smudge. It looks like maybe they were going to kiss or they are just talking? Are they wearing different clothes? She had boots on today?

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3 - Page 70 Captur88

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:27 pm

When the show airs I will see how I think that photo is in my mind.

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:30 pm

@Guardianangel....can you please get the EST timestamp on that tweet that momo bought over with the pic so we can know how late Eric's HTD is going so far (assuming the tweet was real time as the picture was taken)....also curious if they are flying out tonight to Dallas or early tomorrow....thanks muchly.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:31 pm

I think it's them going in for a hug.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3

+48
bleuberry
Seabear
kimberlyg
Ash2214
AllAboutLove
SunnyRachel
jess
lleyki
bluwavz
adriana
Beagle