SELECT CONTENT

DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Page 13 of 27 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 20 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dwts - DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 13 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by Rolly Mon May 01, 2017 9:27 pm

When Nick dances 4th before the dance off all methods of voting count? During dance off only on line counts? They don't make this very clear.JMO
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Dwts - DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 13 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by AllAboutLove Mon May 01, 2017 9:31 pm

Yeah I am confused too. Which votes count toward Nick tonight? The ones where he does his A.Tango or later on or are the votes tallied together?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Mon May 01, 2017 9:33 pm

Rolly wrote:When Nick dances 4th before the dance off all methods of voting count? During dance off only on line counts? They don't make this very clear.JMO

I voted on line already and votes went threw. Do they count I wonder?
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Mon May 01, 2017 9:37 pm

During the dance off, we have to vote online at this website http://abc.go.com/shows/dancing-with-the-stars/dance-off
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Mon May 01, 2017 9:38 pm

cookielover12 wrote:During the dance off, we have to vote online at this website http://abc.go.com/shows/dancing-with-the-stars/dance-off

So you can't vote on that thread until the actual dance off? I thought something was wrong with my link because I couldn't vote yet.
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Mon May 01, 2017 9:40 pm

For Nick's Argentine Tango: All votes - online/phone/facebook will count towards next week's elimination if he survives.

For the dance-off: When he starts dancing, the link would be active the moment the dance-off starts and will remain active for 2 mins. That will count towards extra points for tonight.
The Dance Off is only available to for you to vote during the live Eastern time and Central time broadcast, which is 8pm ET/7pm CT. Each Dance Off will last approximately 90 seconds however the Dance Off voting window will last approximately 2 minutes and will begin as soon as each couple begins dancing in their respective Dance off.

Hope that helps!  Smiley
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Mon May 01, 2017 9:43 pm

coolangel wrote:For Nick's Argentine Tango: All votes - online/phone/facebook will count towards next week's elimination if he survives.

For the dance-off: When he starts dancing, the link would be active the moment the dance-off starts and will remain active for 2 mins. That will count towards extra points for tonight.
The Dance Off is only available to for you to vote during the live Eastern time and Central time broadcast, which is 8pm ET/7pm CT. Each Dance Off will last approximately 90 seconds however the Dance Off voting window will last approximately 2 minutes and will begin as soon as each couple begins dancing in their respective Dance off.

Hope that helps!  Smiley

So I can't vote for Nick until he is actually dancing in the dance off or not until the 2 minutes or so after his dance for the dance off?

Sorry, don't mean to be a pain, but I want to make sure my votes count! giggling
George1218
George1218

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Mon May 01, 2017 9:43 pm

George1218 wrote:
cookielover12 wrote:During the dance off, we have to vote online at this website http://abc.go.com/shows/dancing-with-the-stars/dance-off

So you can't vote on that thread until the actual dance off? I thought something was wrong with my link because I couldn't vote yet.
Yes, you can only vote on that link during the dance off.

But you can vote for Nick & Peta's Argentine Tango on phone, FB, or ABC website as usual
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Mon May 01, 2017 9:47 pm

Do you have to log in to the Dance Off site?  TY
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Mon May 01, 2017 9:48 pm

George1218 wrote:So I can't vote for Nick until he is actually dancing in the dance off or not until the 2 minutes or so after his dance for the dance off?

Sorry, don't mean to be a pain, but I want to make sure my votes count! giggling

@George1218, Yes. Once Nick starts dancing in the dance-off, the link will become active and you can vote for him. It will remain active for 2 mins. You can vote unlimited times in the 2 minute window. Smiley

Stacia620 wrote:Do you have to log in to the Dance Off site?  TY
If you are logged in the ABC website, it should happen by default. I currently have a blue screen with some dance-off info.

Last edited by coolangel on Mon May 01, 2017 9:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Mon May 01, 2017 9:48 pm

cookielover12 wrote:
George1218 wrote:

Yes, you can only vote on that link during the dance off.

But you can vote for Nick & Peta's Argentine Tango on phone, FB, or ABC website as usual

Thanks!!!
George1218
George1218

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Mon May 01, 2017 9:54 pm

Can someone please post Nick & Peta's dance when posted? THANKS! Smiley
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 27 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 20 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

+36
Swiss Girl
happydays
sosleepy
bluwavz
hae1001
Beagle
mindless
sdmom
jessietrey
George1218
Mgrissom