SELECT CONTENT

DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Page 23 of 27 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 23 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by Sprite Wed May 03, 2017 11:55 am

We already knew that they got along really well, but it was nice to hear that Nick and Peta had so much fun working together and that Peta also really appreciated Vanessa and all that she brought to the mix.

I know there were many doubters when Nick signed up to do DWTS, but it turned out to be such a positive, fun experience for them. Even though I had followed Nick through his journey with Andi, Kaitlyn, BP and then his own season, watching him on DWTS and in public with Vanessa, it was almost like a whole new Nick....the Nick that I had always thought was in there. He was finally free to just be himself.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 23 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by Swiss Girl Wed May 03, 2017 12:14 pm

:yes:

Swiss Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by happydays Wed May 03, 2017 8:03 pm

happydays

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 03, 2017 9:50 pm

Great video! (Kinda of annoying to watch because he really was so good and didn't deserve to leave when he did IMHO)

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Wed May 03, 2017 9:56 pm

^^^ i always enjoy his interviews w Peta. classy all around. I think he answered the Chris question with sincerity and complete respect for the horrible tragedy.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by TrishB Thu May 04, 2017 1:56 pm

Lovely video @GuardianAngel and I agree with you... he should have stayed one more week :yes:

This is a nice tribute video of Nick & Peta also, from the show's site at abc

http://abc.go.com/shows/dancing-with-the-stars/video/most-recent/VDKA3818237

DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 23 Daniel12

"If I have seen far, It is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants" - Quoted by my beloved son Daniel on his HS Yearbook, June 2001 - Photo taken in Cusco, Peru by his best friend Thomas
TrishB
TrishB

Female Posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by TrishB Thu May 04, 2017 2:14 pm

I love this one also, by the same person on YouTube that made the video @GuardianAngel posted above Smiley

https://youtu.be/k8ns4iB7n-A

DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 23 Daniel12

"If I have seen far, It is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants" - Quoted by my beloved son Daniel on his HS Yearbook, June 2001 - Photo taken in Cusco, Peru by his best friend Thomas
TrishB
TrishB

Female Posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Fri May 12, 2017 10:53 pm

Nick and Peta are back in the studio practicing for the finale this evening per his snap chat and insta story. Just thought I'd update. Nothing too interesting. Just Nick videoing Peta and saying something like, "we may be off the show but we're dancing anyways." Lol
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 12, 2017 10:57 pm

When are the finals?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Fri May 12, 2017 11:07 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:When are the finals?

May 22-23. Can't wait to see Nick and Peta on the dance floor one last time this season. partytime
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Fri May 12, 2017 11:18 pm

Doesn't the play in Canada for V begin May 17th? I wonder if Nick and V are going to fit their time in Canada between 15 and 22nd? I know she said whenever she goes home, he's going with her.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Fri May 12, 2017 11:33 pm

Maybe that's why he's practicing now?? I don't know. I was actually thinking the finale was this Monday but it must be a two night event. This coming Monday and the next. They really drag this crap out!

I sure hope they both get back to the performance in Canada!! I know they are both going there but I want him to go to the show laugh out loud and oh how I wish U2 would be there! Wouldn't that be incredible for the students?
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 27 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

+36
Swiss Girl
happydays
sosleepy
bluwavz
hae1001
Beagle
mindless
sdmom
jessietrey
George1218
Mgrissom