SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 22 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamgap - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by stuckinsc Wed May 31, 2017 11:42 pm

brownravens wrote:@stuckinsc yeah IA on the cheating and on Ben.

The most recent season of bachelor NZ the lead and his F1 never said ILY on camera and that was great to me. I feel like it is a bit creepy to be handing that out when you just dumped the F2. I can tolerate the ILY better than the engagement, nothing says romance better than I just dumped the other person I was having sex with so hey want to get married. It is just yucky. All JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

teamgap - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by ReneeM Wed May 31, 2017 11:48 pm

I just disagree that Kaitlyn or Jojo ever had deep feelings for their F2. Neither of those two were ever gonna choose Nick or Robby over Shawn and Jordan IMO. & I don't think either of them would categorize choosing their F1 as 'giving up' something. The only thing we've seen from Bryan and Rachel's relationship so far is him speaking spanish to her and attempting to see if he could fit her entire face in his mouth (IMO) so I'm intrigued to see how they progress thoughout the rest of the season.

Last edited by ReneeM on Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:14 am; edited 1 time in total

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed May 31, 2017 11:57 pm

I actually think Kaitlyn liked Nick and JoJo liked Robby. But I agree they were always going to chose their F1s. But I think they actually spent time considering their F2. That is my opinion. For Kaitlyn it might have been fear that Shawn would dump her for the sex with Nick and JoJo because of her own fears, but I think both did take time to get to know the F2.

I am okay with Rachel having more than one interesting and good relationship on the show and for me it will only make whoever she choses for F1 (almost sure if it Peter), even better. And again this is JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:08 am

I do think Kaitlyn considered Nick, albeit it was basically Shawn for her... but she did keep a semi open mind.

For JoJo, I just never took Robby seriously and I don't think she did either. I think she was completely going through the motions with everyone not named Jordan Rodgers.

When I think torn Bachelorettes, I don't necessarily think Kaitlyn or JoJo at all. I think their F1s would be F1 no matter what. Torn Bachelorettes, imo are: Emily Maynard could have easily gone Arie or Jef, Ali could have easily gone Frank or Roberto, and Des could easily go Brooks or Chris. To a much lesser extent, I think Jillian could have gone Reid, in the same way Kaitlyn could have gone Nick. But Ed, like Shawn, had it on lockdown.

I'm excited to see if Rachel actually does have a strong dueling relationship with Bryan. I actually like seasons like that, where it's a competition and realistically could go either way. JMO! Smiley
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:12 am

@stuckinsc i'm an aussie so i totally get this point but I must say that the "high stakes" of the US version makes for much more compelling viewing IMO.
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:14 am

sosleepy wrote:I do think Kaitlyn considered Nick, albeit it was basically Shawn for her... but she did keep a semi open mind.

For JoJo, I just never took Robby seriously and I don't think she did either. I think she was completely going through the motions with everyone not named Jordan Rodgers.

When I think torn Bachelorettes, I don't necessarily think Kaitlyn or JoJo at all. I think their F1s would be F1 no matter what. Torn Bachelorettes, imo are: Emily Maynard could have easily gone Arie or Jef, Ali could have easily gone Frank or Roberto, and Des could easily go Brooks or Chris. To a much lesser extent, I think Jillian could have gone Reid, in the same way Kaitlyn could have gone Nick. But Ed, like Shawn, had it on lockdown.

I'm excited to see if Rachel actually does have a strong dueling relationship with Bryan. I actually like seasons like that, where it's a competition and realistically could go either way. JMO! Smiley

ITA with all of this and the last 2 season I found the F2s so far from what I as a viewer thought was a viable option, I couldn't even bother with the finales. I hope Rachel has a great thing going with all of her F4 TBH. It makes for a much more interesting and fun season JMO. And gives that final episode and final moments with each man so much more emotion and impact. JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:16 am

brownravens wrote:@stuckinsc i'm an aussie so i totally get this point but I must say that the "high stakes" of the US version makes for much more compelling viewing IMO.

That's funny I have actually enjoyed the AU and NZ versions more. That is what is awesome about this place, different opinions get to share and discuss. Actually Richie's screwy editing reminded me too much of the US versions. Either way, glad we get to share and enjoy together. bestbud!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:19 am

Sam's season was my fave aussie season out of all of them. Sam & Snez were everything and it was so obvious to me that she was it for him. Jmo.

Last edited by ReneeM on Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:42 am; edited 2 times in total

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:20 am

Sam & Snez? I loved them and their grown up love story. I will be happy if we get that with Rachel. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:23 am

@stuckinsc ooh brain fart but yes Sam & Snez! I LOVE them. He was so obvious in his feelings for her and their little growing family now is the most adorable thing ever.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:26 am

Sam and Snez are, to me, the ultimate standard of a romantic adult love story between 2 spectacularly gorgeous but also kind, caring, gracious, poised, classy people. JMO. I could go on and on Embarressed! I just adore them and how their story played out.

If Rachel's love story can rival that one, I'll be even more on cloud nine . And really she embodies all the things I love so much about Sam/Snez so maybe it will be an apt comparison by the end of this. JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:30 am

@stuckinsc yeah it's definitely what makes this place so fun bestbud!
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+75
Marginwalker
MiracleSeason
composer53
nd4reality
MVMom39forever
Lawkid
clhouse
Mia_Leoni
Just Looking
Loulou
gramercypark10