SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 23 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamgap - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Guest Thu Jun 01, 2017 2:11 am

Do you all remember the photo of the producers room where the Ellie/ Emmett script was? In your mind who represent Emmett the most? Remember Emmett was the quiet lawyer.

Back to top Go down

teamgap - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Guest Thu Jun 01, 2017 2:18 am

reason wrote:Do you all remember the photo of the producers room where the Ellie/ Emmett script was?  In your mind who represent Emmett the most?  Remember Emmett was the quiet lawyer.

Description of Emmett:

"Personality... kind, thoughtful, and quietly confident. Emmett is very intelligent and a talented lawyer, but he doesn’t feel the need to flaunt his skills. He’s perceptive; he notices the best in other people­ – especially the underdogs – and helps them to draw it out. Emmett has a strong sense of right and wrong, and you can count on him to make good choices."

https://www.charactour.com/hub/characters/view/Emmett-Richmond.Legally-Blonde

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 01, 2017 2:25 am

@Bach/ette Who do you think that description fits.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 01, 2017 2:27 am

@reason Well, Peter wasn't the one on national television bragging that he got to kiss Rachel first and that everyone else got his sloppy seconds laugh out loud. Bryan is not at all quietly confident. He is the exact opposite. JMO

Last edited by Bach/ette on Thu Jun 01, 2017 2:28 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Thu Jun 01, 2017 2:28 am

PETER!!! jmo of course giggling

#TeamPeter teamgap - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 23 1f495
#TeamRachel teamgap - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 23 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:52 am

bluwavz wrote:Speaking of Bryan and Peter, not only am I interested in watching Rachel's relationship with the two of them, I'm also interested in seeing what their relationship was like with each other. Like why don't they follow each other? Is it just the awkwardness of Rachel supposedly being torn between the two of them or is it because they had a similar dynamic as Shawn and Nick? Not gonna lie I'd be all for that. laugh out loud laugh out loud

Me too but I doubt we'll get to see much IMO if one is the F1 and the other is the next Bachelor. I think they only went there with Shawn/Nick coz they didn't really care how the audience perceived their dynamic since they were of no more use to TPTB IMO. Ben was already pegged as the Bachelor and was away from the drama.

I think it's just coz of Rachel being torn between the two of them. It's been a while since we had a 'Ette with two frontrunners so this is interesting IMO.

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:37 am

I think Peter is too mature and restrained to act like Shawn did, even if he feels it nor do I see best friends forevahh like Baddy and Robby. More like JP and Ben imo: cordial and polite but cold-ish.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:45 am

If on Monday show they show the sloopy second comment I dont know if he will be the bachelor, I am hoping it is Rashad.  The 2 time we see Bryan so far he is not presenting well IMHO.

I re-watch the show last night, and I must say I see so many things it is boggling my mind if Peter is not the winner.  Only good thing is we already know that he is the one who won her heart.  I just need to sit back and watch to see if what I have deduce all these years are really working this time regarding the edit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:55 pm

Listening to the E and G podcast. They think that Peter will emerge as the early frontrunner and then we won't see him much at all. It is possible that the producers told Rachel that his edit will be they start strong and then he fades into the back while being thrown on a lot of group dates. And so we'll be surprised that he wins, simply because there is so much time between their first and second 1-1. I am honestly not expecting to see much Peter until Switzerland. All JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Thu Jun 01, 2017 2:08 pm

Bach/ette wrote:Listening to the E and G podcast. They think that Peter will emerge as the early frontrunner and then we won't see him much at all. It is possible that the producers told Rachel that his edit will be they start strong and then he fades into the back while being thrown on a lot of group dates. And so we'll be surprised that he wins, simply because there is so much time between their first and second 1-1. I am honestly not expecting to see much Peter until Switzerland. All JMO

I think the same thing! And if that happened it would be quite unfortunate no to see him interact with Rachel more !

#TeamPeter teamgap - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 23 1f495
#TeamRachel teamgap - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 23 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 01, 2017 2:14 pm

Alanna wrote:I think Peter is too mature and restrained to act like Shawn did, even if he feels it nor do I see best friends forevahh like Baddy and Robby. More like JP and Ben imo: cordial and polite but cold-ish.
All of this!

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Jun 01, 2017 2:19 pm

TLTF wrote:
Bach/ette wrote:Listening to the E and G podcast. They think that Peter will emerge as the early frontrunner and then we won't see him much at all. It is possible that the producers told Rachel that his edit will be they start strong and then he fades into the back while being thrown on a lot of group dates. And so we'll be surprised that he wins, simply because there is so much time between their first and second 1-1. I am honestly not expecting to see much Peter until Switzerland. All JMO

I think the same thing! And if that happened it would be quite unfortunate no to see him interact with Rachel more !

Agree with both posts. It's really unfortunate if our speculation is true that not much between them will be shown until ep 7, but they have a show to produce and Rachel needs to explore relationships with others. Drama sells and the next potential lead needs a strong showing to be liked and rooted by the viewers.
Buckle up, #teamGap! I don't think it's going to be smooth sailing from now on. 'All Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+75
Marginwalker
MiracleSeason
composer53
nd4reality
MVMom39forever
Lawkid
clhouse
Mia_Leoni
Just Looking
Loulou
gramercypark10