SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4

Page 4 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4 - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4

Post by mercieme Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:09 pm

Per ChazSA...moved from the F1-F6 thread.

ChazSA wrote:https://www.instagram.com/p/BThO2TkAGfW/
Bringing this forward...don't know if it has been posted in another thread already or if i'm posting it in the correct thread

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4 - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4

Post by Carine Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:10 pm

So still in Dallas and the F3 will be meeting the family..?
Also from the comment on the post not surprised they wouldnt film at Rachel's parents real house, I am guessing for security reasons.

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:11 pm

reason wrote:So all three is seeing the family?

They have been in Dallas since Thursday, I find it hard to believe that MTP will just be taking place today. Except they were shooting one MTP per day, what do y'all think.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:12 pm

mercieme wrote:Per ChazSA...moved from the F1-F6 thread.

ChazSA wrote:https://www.instagram.com/p/BThO2TkAGfW/
Bringing this forward...don't know if it has been posted in another thread already or if i'm posting it in the correct thread

I think it's very possible they did this because her Dad is a federal judge. I have a family friend who is a judge and they don't like people knowing where they live. Think of what they do, the people they put away and it makes sense for safety reasons they sont want their house on national TV.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:12 pm

@mercieme Maybe 1 person a day to see the family, just speculating JMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:18 pm

FWIW, Elan is still in Dallas and actually hanging out with the Lowes.

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4 - Page 4 87b72b10 Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4 - Page 4 86669110 Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4 - Page 4 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:24 pm

Thanks @umngirl....that confirms the IG post then that they are still in Dallas.

In past seasons, anyone know if they film one MTP per day or two MTPs in one day?

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:31 pm

mercieme wrote:Thanks @umngirl....that confirms the IG post then that they are still in Dallas.

In past seasons, anyone know if they film one MTP per day or two MTPs in one day?

I think it's usually on separate days.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:35 pm

I really love that all 3 guys meet the family! Good on Rachel to use that to help her be grounded in her decision. It really shows that she's taking this decision very seriously and that she's picking a guy for the life she wants to build with him. My sense is F3 is between Bryan and Eric. imo
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:37 pm

Thanks @Tiggerlgh...the MTPs always seems so short to me but I can imagine they shoot just one all day and give us the snippet they want us to see.

@Carine, responding to your question in the F1-F6 thread here about when the next RC would be. Now that it is possible that all 3 are doing MTP, there are 2 possibilities remaining as follows:

1. Rachel does another RC from F3 to F2 in Dallas and then she and the F2 fly out to another destination for the LCD / finale OR

2. Rachel and the 3 F3 guys fly from Dalllas post MTP to another location for FS, then she does the the F3 to F2 RC followed by the LCD/finale for the F2

I am leaning towards scenario 2 but keen to hear what others think the filming trajectory would be.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:11 pm

I like the setup of F3 meeting the families. They should do it every season.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:16 pm

Thanks @mercieme, I think it also depends when they started filming MTP, I actually was guessing scenario 1 but not certain..

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4

+55
maniluh
quietpal
Alanna
jjjami
kimberlyg
flojo031
ericbutterfly
Rosepetal
2observe
bleuberry
bluwavz