SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4

Page 73 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

saynotovanilla - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4 - Page 73 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4

Post by Guest Tue May 16, 2017 11:23 am

queenb231985 wrote:Who is listening to Mills podcast live?? How can u? I listen to it on SoundCloud after the fact. Can someone post a link please and thank you!

I will listen but I suspect Ben and Lauren talk will take the time

Back to top Go down

saynotovanilla - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4 - Page 73 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4

Post by BachelorBabe512 Tue May 16, 2017 11:23 am

Anyone know when Rachel's press tour will begin? I'm so excited to hear interviews post filming.

BachelorBabe512

Female Posts : 272

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 16, 2017 11:26 am

Correct me if I'm wrong, but EYE is English and isn't another language. It may be confusing, but no more confusing than other idiosyncrasies of American English that may be confusing to people from other countries.

As for Rachel's season, even if I personally don't like the leads or am not invested in the leads, I still try to keep in mind that they are human beings and not just there for my entertainment. With that in mind, I always root for them to find someone good and right for them, even if I am not invested in their love journey. In Rachel's case, I am. From what we have seen - which is limited in scope, so I am keeping that in mind- I like Peter for her better than Bryan. However, this may all play out differently on the show. I hope Rachel gets her happy ending though!

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Tue May 16, 2017 11:26 am

I don't knoe if that video has been posted yet...

#TeamPeter saynotovanilla - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4 - Page 73 1f495
#TeamRachel saynotovanilla - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4 - Page 73 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue May 16, 2017 11:27 am

ReneeM wrote:
Alanna wrote:
I see. I'm 4'10 laugh out loud So a man at 5'8 is okay in my book laugh out loud laugh out loud How tall is Rach?
I read somewhere that she's like 5'4. If that's true she's taller than me, I'm 5'2. But it's not about my height compared to theirs, short men just aren't that attractive to me. I'll let Bryan live though because he is really cute in the face IMO.
That's mighty kind of you laugh out loud I think at 5'4, she'll live with his height!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue May 16, 2017 11:29 am

reason wrote:@GuardianAngel EYE = I is Jamaican (patwa) our broken language.

I'm Guyanese and some use it since it's our creole language.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 16, 2017 11:29 am

Ladybug82 wrote:I don't care who she picks, its her life, but I hate seeing anyone put on a pedestal and being praised for perfect.  So, I tend to root for the underdog.

At this point I want an entertaining season...so I'm all for a villain F1, if Bryan is indeed a villain.  So...

cheerleader Bryan!  Bryan!  Bryan! cheerleader

#saynotovanilla #sprinklesarentboring #villianF1

laugh out loud. JMO
Can I sit with you? Since my Bmore connection might not be "her person" saynotovanilla - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4 - Page 73 2498057887 I might as well root for the other underdog.

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue May 16, 2017 11:30 am

realitytvfan11 wrote:Correct me if I'm wrong, but EYE is English and isn't another language. It may be confusing, but no more confusing than other idiosyncrasies of American English that may be confusing to people from other countries.

It IS english, It's just slang, it was just a way to enunciate I, because someone posted about putting Peter on a pedestal or thinking he's perfect, and speaking for myself, neither of those are true for me. Me liking Peter better isn't me thinking Peter's better than Bryan as a person, just that from everything we know so far (which isn't that much so it's all speculation) I think Peter's a better fit for her. Jmo.

Last edited by ReneeM on Tue May 16, 2017 11:38 am; edited 1 time in total

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 16, 2017 11:32 am

realitytvfan11 wrote:Correct me if I'm wrong, but EYE is English and isn't another language. It may be confusing, but no more confusing than other idiosyncrasies of American English that may be confusing to people from other countries.

As for Rachel's season, even if I personally don't like the leads or am not invested in the leads, I still try to keep in mind that they are human beings and not just there for my entertainment. With that in mind, I always root for them to find someone good and right for them, even if I am not invested in their love journey. In Rachel's case, I am. From what we have seen - which is limited in scope, so I am keeping that in mind- I like Peter for her better than Bryan. However, this may all play out differently on the show. I hope Rachel gets her happy ending though!

Eye is english meaning there is something in your eye, but also patwa in another language meaning I as a person.

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Tue May 16, 2017 11:37 am

Baby Hendrix is so cute, congratz to her family.

@Alanna about the JP to her Wild Ash, watched Ash season not long ago and thought the same thing and watching the interview @TLTF posted can see it even more.

Also in the vid she says she will be going back to work. Also lool at not liking tattle tells will be interesting how she handles the Eric situation.

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue May 16, 2017 11:46 am

lexforlife wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:I don't care who she picks, its her life, but I hate seeing anyone put on a pedestal and being praised for perfect.  So, I tend to root for the underdog.

At this point I want an entertaining season...so I'm all for a villain F1, if Bryan is indeed a villain.  So...

cheerleader Bryan!  Bryan!  Bryan! cheerleader

#saynotovanilla #sprinklesarentboring #villianF1

laugh out loud. JMO
Can I  sit with you? Since my Bmore connection might not be "her person" saynotovanilla - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4 - Page 73 2498057887 I  might as well root for the other underdog.

Me three....

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4

+55
maniluh
quietpal
Alanna
jjjami
kimberlyg
flojo031
ericbutterfly
Rosepetal
2observe
bleuberry
bluwavz