SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4

Page 74 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

saynotovanilla - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4 - Page 74 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4

Post by coolangel Tue May 16, 2017 12:53 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:I don't care who she picks, its her life, but I hate seeing anyone put on a pedestal and being praised for perfect.  So, I tend to root for the underdog.

At this point I want an entertaining season...so I'm all for a villain F1, if Bryan is indeed a villain.  So...

cheerleader Bryan!  Bryan!  Bryan! cheerleader

#saynotovanilla #sprinklesarentboring #villianF1

laugh out loud. JMO

IA! I am on the 'Bryan as F1' train even if he is not the villain. laugh out loud He seems to be the only one with an interesting personality in her F4 IMO. I am ready with my popcorn.  laugh out loud

2pop
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

saynotovanilla - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4 - Page 74 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4

Post by Guest Tue May 16, 2017 12:54 pm

I think its public.. he is rally good looking!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Tue May 16, 2017 12:56 pm

He is! Im against a selfie duckface tho..(that's just me)

#TeamPeter saynotovanilla - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4 - Page 74 1f495
#TeamRachel saynotovanilla - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4 - Page 74 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue May 16, 2017 12:58 pm

@lexforlife will always make room for you!  bestbud! 2pop

For the record, I am fairly neutral on them all from this coming season.  After the season starts airing and we see how they act in real life I may find myself liking some more than others.  Or like last season finding myself disliking some that I originally liked. laugh out loud

Rachel has said some things that make me  Suspect question her, other things I like and my opinions of her may change further as the season goes on.  

I'll wish her and whoever she chooses well and hope for the best for them, just as I would any couple from the show.  I don't have to fan or dislike them to do that.  I just think having a villain as F1 would be entertaining.  If she prefers Peter, then so be it.   Like I said, its her choice to make and live with and I'll wish her and the F1 well regardless of who.

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue May 16, 2017 12:59 pm

Sorry for the double post.

Bryan's IG account (dr.abs_) is private.  No info from it is to be posted or discussed.

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Tue May 16, 2017 1:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by BachelorBabe512 Tue May 16, 2017 1:00 pm

@Ladybug82 I'm curious about what things Rachel has said that make you question her, if you don't mind sharing that is?

BachelorBabe512

Female Posts : 272

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 16, 2017 1:01 pm

The Bachelor live on the radio with Robert Mills is about to start.

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue May 16, 2017 1:02 pm

see2love wrote:The Bachelor live on the radio with Robert Mills is about to start.

Hey girl, appreciate if you can summarize for those of us that can't listen, TYIA.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue May 16, 2017 1:04 pm

see2love wrote:I think its public.. he is rally good looking!!!  

It's still private for me.
Anyway, Bryan and Eric accepting requests from total random strangers make me feel they are trying to build a fan base and compete for the next lead.
Have we found anything from Peter yet? They should be all home now and I think Rachel will post on sm now because she had a show to promote. Let the sm stalking, I mean, sleuthing, begin!
All Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue May 16, 2017 1:04 pm

Peter's is still private.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue May 16, 2017 1:08 pm

This must be the new show Fleiss was tweetin about.

http://deadline.com/2017/05/abc-bachelor-winter-games-dancing-stars-junior-upfronts-1202094608/

saynotovanilla - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4 - Page 74 87b72b10 saynotovanilla - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4 - Page 74 86669110 saynotovanilla - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4 - Page 74 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 16, 2017 1:08 pm

mercieme wrote:
see2love wrote:The Bachelor live on the radio with Robert Mills is about to start.

Hey girl, appreciate if you can summarize for those of us that can't listen, TYIA.

Its a repeat show! The nick episode

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4

+55
maniluh
quietpal
Alanna
jjjami
kimberlyg
flojo031
ericbutterfly
Rosepetal
2observe
bleuberry
bluwavz