SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 25 of 58 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 41 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBachelorNZ - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Sun May 14, 2017 7:11 pm

@Karina Some wonderful gentleman will come Lily's way one day, and will be blown over with that deep love that she has to give and Zac will be a distant memory. I truly wish she could be the bachelorette but I dont think they will give her, or that she would do it.

Back to top Go down

TheBachelorNZ - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Bobette Sun May 14, 2017 7:23 pm

Karina wrote:@Bobette Really, my gut instinct is that intangible, almost mystical thing he has with Lily confuses me Zac has said he wants a soul mate Lily seems a soul mate V through a beautiful woman is somewhat giggly still at Justin Beiber stage enjoying going out with a group of girls etc to me Lily seems beyond all that.Lily's friendship seems to be very real and genuine not saying Vs is not there is a grounded earthy quality about Lily not all make up coffees going to Beiber concerts it depends on what he is looking for. Zac just seems a sensitive deep soul. IMO

word I agree

Yes, this is exactly how I see it too.  The fact that V brought three friends, on top of her large family, really did remind me of a schoolgirl wanting to show off how popular she is.  And the way she was giggling with her friends, talking about kissing him and so forth - to your words, that just doesn't seem like a relationship with "soul mate" potential, IMO.  My gut says Lily F1 too and has for a while and I was pleasantly surprised that in this important episode, the edit seemed to support that, IMO.  
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Sun May 14, 2017 7:42 pm

reason wrote:@Karina Some wonderful gentleman will come Lily's way one day, and will be blown over with that deep love that she has to give and Zac will be a distant memory.  I truly wish she could be the bachelorette but I dont think they will give her, or that she would do it.

Totally agree with you @reason handwave

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Sun May 14, 2017 7:46 pm

Bobette wrote:
Karina wrote:@Bobette Really, my gut instinct is that intangible, almost mystical thing he has with Lily confuses me Zac has said he wants a soul mate Lily seems a soul mate V through a beautiful woman is somewhat giggly still at Justin Beiber stage enjoying going out with a group of girls etc to me Lily seems beyond all that.Lily's friendship seems to be very real and genuine not saying Vs is not there is a grounded earthy quality about Lily not all make up coffees going to Beiber concerts it depends on what he is looking for. Zac just seems a sensitive deep soul. IMO

word I agree

Yes, this is exactly how I see it too.  The fact that V brought three friends, on top of her large family, really did remind me of a schoolgirl wanting to show off how popular she is.  And the way she was giggling with her friends, talking about kissing him and so forth - to your words, that just doesn't seem like a relationship with "soul mate" potential, IMO.  My gut says Lily F1 too and has for a while and I was pleasantly surprised that in this important episode, the edit seemed to support that, IMO.  

Yes, we both agree and see all the ramifications however all edits etc point to V though whatever happens Lily is will do very well in life she is intelligent, grounded and stunning.

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 14, 2017 8:08 pm

I watched this last episode with my full focus on Zac's behaviour and body language. Forgot the edit, social media etc. and IMO, it's Viarni who is F1. The bloke has the cheesiest grin I have ever seen around Viarni - seriously like a kid in a candy store! I've also noticed in recent group dates Zac stealing glances at Viarni with that big goofy smile on his face -Viarni has been grinning back, acting a little coy...like they are trying so hard to keep a secret. I think it was instant for Zac - I just hope Lily isn't too heartbroken as I do actually prefer her over Viarni. This is all JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sun May 14, 2017 8:43 pm

OMG what i mostly got from this episode was how small NZ truly is and it seems like its 7 degrees of separation laugh out loud and i want to move into lilys house and live in the Mount!

Anyway why do they always bring up age with Claudia yet Lily is younger than her?? obviously zac doesn't care about age?? knowing he lets claudia go i was trying to see his BL with all 3 and which one was similar to claudias.... imo lily seems to be getting it so i dont know if that means he is over acting for the cameras or he is really into lily? he seems natural and in aw with Viarni hence why he looks nervous all the time?

i dont know i think i need to see proof like scaps to be 100% convinced V is F1....jmo

Also i noticed he was wearing the bloody blue dot shirt he wore at viarnis HTD when he was doing the ITM at claudias and lilys HTD? so was he actually talking about claudia, lily, or viarni in them?? and he said he has 2 more htd to go to so viarnis htd was first but they showed it last? dizzy
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Sun May 14, 2017 8:47 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:OMG what i mostly got from this episode was how small NZ truly is and it seems like its 7 degrees of separation laugh out loud and i want to move into lilys house and live in the Mount!

Anyway why do they always bring up age with Claudia yet Lily is younger than her?? obviously zac doesn't care about age?? knowing he lets claudia go i was trying to see his BL with all 3 and which one was similar to claudias.... imo lily seems to be getting it so i dont know if that means he is over acting for the cameras or he is really into lily? he seems natural and in aw with Viarni hence why he looks nervous all the time?

i dont know i think i need to see proof like scaps to be 100% convinced V is F1....jmo

Also i noticed he was wearing the bloody blue dot shirt he wore at viarnis HTD when he was doing the ITM at claudias and lilys HTD? so was he actually talking about claudia, lily, or viarni in them?? and he said he has 2 more htd to go to so viarnis htd was first but they showed it last? dizzy

To throw us of the scent of who is F1 ???? TheBachelorNZ - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 25 3806527698

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 14, 2017 8:50 pm

@Karina @LeapofFaith Viarni is the final 1 not Lily, he wont be able to handle her after seeing his emotional level. Lily is too mature for him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Sun May 14, 2017 8:53 pm

reason wrote:@Karina @LeapofFaith Viarni is the final 1 not Lily, he wont be able to handle her after seeing his emotional level.  Lily is too mature for him.
cantstopl

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun May 14, 2017 9:25 pm

I think Zac is really fond of all three of his final ladies for different reasons.

He is protective of Claudia for what she has gone through and can identify with her because of his own depression. Plus she is the very outgoing and shows him how much she cares and since I think he is a shy guy with not that much dating experience, I think he really appreciates that.

He loves the wild side of Lily. I think he wants to be like Lily...and who wouldn't. I wish I was that together at her age. Nevertheless, as much as he likes that wild side, that is not who he is. He appears to be a quiet, down to earth guy, who likes the simple things. Lily brings him out of his comfort zone and that is fun for a bit, but not long term and I think Zac knows that.

Viarni. I like the article where she was called his lobster. Man couldn't stop grinning. I think she is a balance of Lily and Claudia. He can be protective of her because of her Crohn's, but she likes the outdoor stuff that he likes and is willing to try new stuff, however she doesn't seem as driven by adventure and wanderlust as Lily. Naturally, he also thinks she is hot and unlike the other two, drinking does not appear on her list of top things to do, since she has to manage her Crohn's and drinking is not good for her health. From what I've seen they seem to be well suited and by how much Zac was grinning and hugging her, I think he agrees.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 14, 2017 9:26 pm

bachfan05 wrote:I watched this last episode with my full focus on Zac's behaviour and body language. Forgot the edit, social media etc. and IMO, it's Viarni who is F1. The bloke has the cheesiest grin I have ever seen around Viarni - seriously like a kid in a candy store! I've also noticed in recent group dates Zac stealing glances at Viarni with that big goofy smile on his face -Viarni has been grinning back, acting a little coy...like they are trying so hard to keep a secret. I think it was instant for Zac - I just hope Lily isn't too heartbroken as I do actually prefer her over Viarni. This is all JMO.

I agree, he is smitten with her! Hers is the HTD where he most talked about feelings, and was so emotional about hurting her

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 14, 2017 10:07 pm

reason wrote:@Karina @LeapofFaith Viarni is the final 1 not Lily, he wont be able to handle her after seeing his emotional level.  Lily is too mature for him.

Is this confirmed?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 58 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 41 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+22
Spoil Me Again
brownravens
stuckinsc
AngelaM
quix
Dutchy23
alwaystulips
djogbenyuie
robinvi
iamreal2u
emusha